Purple Perks--could be fakes

alixjones2018

Hey everyone! I am not posting this under the vendor yet but it is a MX SY. 

Purple perks arrived with a big bold smell of tram. They are chalky. They have the logo that isn't indented as the other ones I have received. I swear they aren't as purple either. 

Anyone received lately? I have emailed the SY I will see what they say. I don't have a reagent test right now but I just ordered one. 

I wanted to give you a heads up. I will post a follow up. If you have received lately and thought "ehhh, something is off!" please post too so we can corral this and it doesn't become vic-gate of 2014/2015! 

@alixjones2018  Does it have the cheminter logo?  If they are pressing that logo now, I'm going to cry.   One thing I know - there is variability in size and sometimes in strength, but they are never soft or chalky. 

cheminter.jpg

Thank you @Roxyanne. I can't get a decent picture of the ones I have received. Grrrr! I am like you, this will make me cry too! 

Does anyone know what smell I am talking about with MX tram? 

The SY is going to take these back and resend--I can't get a test kit here for three weeks. 

I will let everyone know what happens. 🤯

Well I don't know if it's the same situation. But I did order some purples from my very reliable vendor a while back. Maybe a month ago. And let me tell you ... they looked exactly like the ones I always get. Same color, same imprint, and honestly not really chalky. Odd thing was it didn't have the right "effect". It was a bit more like a tramadol or even (and I'm reaching a bit here) possibly gabapentin. Felt a little woozy and muscles felt a little weak but that's it. At first I thought it was just in my head, but the second time I tried one I decided to chew it and it was sticky and gummy. Not at all what I'm used to. My vendor replaced them with a different brand. Long story short. I'm staying away from the purples for now. Very sad because they were always my favorite. 

@Tyno at least I don't feel as crazy! I didn't take any of these. They are trams,  I am almost 100% sure. The tram smell is the biggest giveaway. The vendor has told me they would swap them out but still I am waiting for an address to send them back to. Its been a week. 

Thanks for chiming in. Its funny because I had just read an article about how much harder it will be to get these types of products because the supply chain has been severely cut with the opioid "crisis" and the decline in prescribing so there isn't as much available to be diverted. 

I was hoping the purples would be too difficult to dupe so it wouldn't be done. Kind of like the old yellow vics. Ahhhhh well. Shit. 

I am holding one or two back and will test when I get a test kit. 

@Roxyanne do you have any test strips? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@alixjones2018 yes just the fentanyl test strips.   I havent had any issues with the cheminter kodone.  The last time I had purples was last year and they were no-question legit.  Can you try to post a pic of the fake cheminter - we need to see how these look if they are being pressed! 

The purple percs are not right.  Don't know what's in them, but they make you really tired and there is no buz.

Mike

Anyone had these recently? Are they still questionable quality? I'm fairly confident they were tram. 

I guess I am a little surprised that the bums who make fakes would be messing with our purple faves. Just getting the color right, seems like the white perkies would be much easier. 

I suppose once anything gets popular enough then it's worth figuring out how to copy it, but it's discouraging to hear this.

It would be great if @Tyno @mikeford could post a picture of the suspected fakes. I see @alixjones2018 tried and it isn't easy to get a clear pic, but it can be helpful if there is any slight difference in how they look.

I know. I'm very disappointed as well @2earls 

Alrighty. So... I gave it another shot tonight from the batch I received yesterday, just in case I was mistaken. These are definitely not right. They do have some effect. It's the same as the bad batch I got several months ago. A very odd sluggish, sleepy feeling without any of the buzz or warmth of the normal. They make my muscles tired and my eyes burn (kind of like when you're sleepy.)  A tell tale sign for me is there is no nose itchiness and absolutely no pupil constriction. I honestly believe these may be tramadol or potentially some type of muscle relaxer. But I have no way of really telling. I can just tell you there's no oxy in them (or very little). I've taken percs, vics and rocks in regular 5-10 mg doses multiple times a week for over 13 years. I know the feeling and this is not it.

I'll post some pictures following this. The honestly look identical to the originals. In fact I couldn't tell any difference at all. The first time I received them I took one. Didn't feel much so took another half. Got really sick that night but attributed it to drinking some wine or food poisoning even though I absolutely never get sick. A couple of days later I took another one and decided to chew it. That's where I saw the difference. These things are chewy...gummy. Almost like an extended release tablet. I used to chew these things up all the time and they just turned into powder like they should. That was my indication something was off. I stopped ordering them after that. Unfortunately I forgot to specify no purples this last time and that's what I got. Whoever is making them is pretty smart. They're putting something in them that could fool someone who isn't used to taking percs or oxy into thinking they're real. Just beware. I'm not trying to start a witch hunt. I think I've already made my vendor angry, which wasn't my intention. I guess I could have kept my mouth shut but I feel like we need to share these things to protect ourselves. 

20200818_231106.jpg

20200818_231623.jpg

@Tyno i just got 2 separate magazines from 2 different vendors the same week about 2 weeks ago and I agree they absolutely are not pk at all!! They too also make me tired and give me no normal pk feeling. I actually posted somewhere 2 weeks ago I believe that I didnt remember there being pink speckles in it which made me wonder but I just chalked it up and didn't complain because I figured they would not believe me anyways. Not sure if ill be getting the purples for a little while. Seems like the batch going around is bad. Also its obvious whoever pressed them didnt do a good job. The ones I have got a bunch of defects in the shape. I will post pics if needed

@Tyno i just got 2 separate magazines from 2 different vendors the same week about 2 weeks ago and I agree they absolutely are not pk at all!! They too also make me tired and give me no normal pk feeling. I actually posted somewhere 2 weeks ago I believe that I didnt remember there being pink speckles in it which made me wonder but I just chalked it up and didn't complain because I figured they would not believe me anyways. Not sure if ill be getting the purples for a little while. Seems like the batch going around is bad. Also its obvious whoever pressed them didnt do a good job. The ones I have got a bunch of defects in the shape. I will post pics if needed
Did yours dissolve really quick? 

I haven't given it a chance to dissolve... ill give it a test in a little bit and see what happens

I posted on the vendor thread, but I should post here too.

Got some purples and they are fine. Another member received some around the same time last week and his tested fine as well. I only tested mine by ingesting them, but I was pretty confident there was nothing wrong with them.

BUT, I do have some not so good news to post, but this is not the right thread. 

@Jfelg Not at all. Mine were like gummy when I tried to dissolve them. Like it literally would not dissolve. Even in hot water. I even tried mashing it up and it just turned sticky. 

Hey, you guys...answer me this please! And I am sorry if any of y'all are tired of reading my posts! It sure seems like I am posting a lot lately. 

So: I do the reagent test on everything I take these days! On the purples its been testing positive for "oxcee" although I will say those greens get a little muddled for me but I was looking for the really bad crap and it isn't green so I accepted it as perking. 

I have a friend taking my purples when the narko runs out. He has mentioned the purples feel like the narkos but I just shrug because they work no matter. 

Today we did a urine test. The test is specifics for opee and oksea--2 distinct tests. 

He has only taken 2 narks on Monday night. Then he has now taken the purples perkings since Tuesday.  About 40 mg total.

The urine test shows positive for opiees but neg for oxcee. 

Is that the answer? Could it really be these are vikings? Today that would make me so happy! Tomorrow I will be posting about how all along I have been "duped". 🤣😂

Nope, not true. Probably not going to be mad. Just staying in thankful if this is the answer! 

PLEASE y'all! Let me know what you think. 

OR was I stupid in thinking the perkings should pull as oxcee? Maybe perkings should not? 

Hey, you guys...answer me this please! And I am sorry if any of y'all are tired of reading my posts! It sure seems like I am posting a lot lately. 

So: I do the reagent test on everything I take these days! On the purples its been testing positive for "oxcee" although I will say those greens get a little muddled for me but I was looking for the really bad crap and it isn't green so I accepted it as perking. 

I have a friend taking my purples when the narko runs out. He has mentioned the purples feel like the narkos but I just shrug because they work no matter. 

Today we did a urine test. The test is specifics for opee and oksea--2 distinct tests. 

He has only taken 2 narks on Monday night. Then he has now taken the purples perkings since Tuesday.  About 40 mg total.

The urine test shows positive for opiees but neg for oxcee. 

Is that the answer? Could it really be these are vikings? Today that would make me so happy! Tomorrow I will be posting about how all along I have been "duped". 🤣😂

Nope, not true. Probably not going to be mad. Just staying in thankful if this is the answer! 

PLEASE y'all! Let me know what you think. 

OR was I stupid in thinking the perkings should pull as oxcee? Maybe perkings should not? 
Good post . It seems like some kind of riddle needing solved. I reread it 3 times to make sure I got  right. 😉 

ok... ALL “Perkings” ARE “oxcee”

but.... not all “Opees” are “oxcee”  is what I basically figured out?  Lol jk....... anyways....

You’re saying that the urine test came up negative for oxcee.
This is a little odd, because that is what perkings are besides acetaminophen.  So, they should register as such.

However, 40mg is not actually that much oxcee. And since Tuesday (was yesterday), Isn’t long enough to register perhaps. 

I came up clean after 30hrs of taking opees on a urine test. I even had admitted  it before hand like an idiot, lol...thinking omg, I’m in trouble. But still it was clean.

So, either it isn’t enough time or the amount is just yet to show as Oxcee or like you said, It is not.

wait another day or so of dosing to retest or merely test your urine to see and compare.

Or did you already test yours?

regards

@jtab thank you for your reply. Yes, mine is testing as opees NOT oxcee. Odd, right?  Should be oxcee. 

Does this explain why my nose doesn't itch? My nose never itches on opees. Only oxcees. But no nose itch. I marked it off as "that's odd!"

Interesting too is that a 10mg purple doesn't feel more potent then 10mg on the vikings RX'd. I wonder if these are 7.5's-- I know the manufacturer makes a 7.5 viking. Does that make sense? 

I will keep testing through the next day and update. 

Anyone else have any feedback, I would love to hear it. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back