Quitting Stims And Benzos. Where To Get That Motivation Thing?

Well, I'm so damn bored that I feel in the b3nz0 tapering spirit. Even did some m3t today which is now wearing off, but even that wasn't really that fun. 

Looks like my brain/body needs a little reminder on how to be more appreciative. I suppose I'll take a huge first step since the lack of stimulants will ensure my sleep for a few days or maybe more.

Just got to get a decent streak started and it'll get easier to extend it. I was doing pretty good for a while the last time I tried tapering, but then I had a rather large slip that left me rolling down the mountain ever since.

Here's hoping this ain't just the somber m3t crash talking and I follow through.
Hey, it's been like a week. I haven't touched any stimulants and I'm hardcore tapering. I've watched Rocky 3 twice already. Man, I need Apollo Creed in my life. "Dammit, deperson, what's the matter with you?" "You thought meth was tough, these benzos will kill ya!" Just one more time, man, I'll quit tomorrow. "There is no tomorrow!"

The strongest of all warriors are these two:

Time and Patience.

Leo Tolstoy

Russian Author
I certainly can't argue with Tolstoy there on Time, but I think Time reigns over Patience: Time forged us and will outlast us all. All warriors must grapple with Time, but it is a losing one.

One might say that the tragedy and beauty of mankind may be the fight one puts up against such a foe.

Don't worry, though, I understand the sentiment!

Yep, unfortunately we all get arsefucked by time eventually!!

Good to see you're on the up Deperson & sounding positive : )

That reminds me, I need to get in the habit of journaling. Memories are flimsy; it would've been interesting to know what my mental transition from my original post to this one was in more detail.

I have various scattered scraps like the posts in this thread and stuff I've written down over the the years. It's always nice to find old documents that somehow survived next day trashing like the half dozen pages of weird stream of consciousness found hidden in my closest recently from a time when I was doing dissociatives daily. I guess I tried to hide them and forgot.

Importantly, I don't even remember how I failed tapering the last time I tried it. No real records exist. It might very well happen to me again in the near future. I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to write some weird shit back in my bad old days of doing meth.

I really don't enjoy finding them as I'd rather forget what a bag 'o nuts I was on that stuff.

Even though those days are long past, I'll still pull out some notebook and find a bunch of long winded nonsense.

Embarrassing!#

Is it kinda like cola? M3th, that is? Just wondering? Actually, bad question. Never mind.

Deperson, i also am glad you are on the upswing! Big hugs to you!

Not into Coca-Cola myself. Stuff is too expensive and short lived. Maybe if I could afford a 12 ounce can of it and not some cheap store brand version, I might think differently.

Crystal light powder lasts long and gets the job done for a good price. Only 5 calories, can you believe it?

So glad your days are filled with more joy and optimism. I suggest meat lovers pizza, with anchovies, jalapeños and banana peppers to get you through the toughest of times!

Bloom

Not into Coca-Cola myself. Stuff is too expensive and short lived. Maybe if I could afford a 12 ounce can of it and not some cheap store brand version, I might think differently.

Crystal light powder lasts long and gets the job done for a good price. Only 5 calories, can you believe it?
And it goes great with Vodka!

Proud of you Deperse! Keep the faith!

Bloom

Hmmm, I get it.

Hey, it's been like a week. I haven't touched any stimulants and I'm hardcore tapering. I've watched Rocky 3 twice already. Man, I need Apollo Creed in my life. "Dammit, deperson, what's the matter with you?" "You thought meth was tough, these benzos will kill ya!" Just one more time, man, I'll quit tomorrow. "There is no tomorrow!"
Just reached two weeks. I still haven't touched any stimulants, and I'm continuing to drop these milligrams of benzos at an impressive rate. It even hit me today that I might just be able to go the distance this time.

Instead of feeling like I'm backed into a corner with my hands up taking the punches, I'm in the center putting the benzos on the defensive. This week was definitely my round!

I want to dedicate this week/round to the DBG community: you guys rock, and I'm glad I joined this place!

"Come on, benzos, you ain't so bad! You ain't nothing!"

Just reached two weeks. I still haven't touched any stimulants, and I'm continuing to drop these milligrams of benzos at an impressive rate. It even hit me today that I might just be able to go the distance this time.

Instead of feeling like I'm backed into a corner with my hands up taking the punches, I'm in the center putting the benzos on the defensive. This week was definitely my round!

I want to dedicate this week/round to the DBG community: you guys rock, and I'm glad I joined this place!

"Come on, benzos, you ain't so bad! You ain't nothing!"
Happy for you! You've got this!

Deperson,

Every great accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Keep the strength and never stop trying.

XO!

Bloom

Good on ya' Deperson!!..

Dem Benz0's ain't gonna know what's hit 'em : )...

~P~

i am in the same position, i do not want to quit since i am also legally prescribed but like to order and have some extra on hand for the days i need a little more motivation to deal with the lazy and stupid people in daily society, when i first started x@n@x 8yrs ago, my first year was bad i would take anywhere from 2mg- 8mg a day and i was buying it from friends and having it prescribed, after that i realized i had a problem and decided to tapper down

i read allot of forums about tappering/ and withdrawals from xanax, so what i did was tapper slow to a comfortable dose and than stayed there for a few months, dropped it again stayed for a few months, now i can take .5mg to 2mg a day and the days i dont work i can get away with .5 to 1mg without withdrawing or craving.

what helps me with my tolerance, is WATER! DRINK THAT !, EXERCISE ! GO DO THAT !, NO ALCOHOL ! THAT MAKES IT HARD TO STOP , 

oh and what works to is when you have a good diet,exercise, mind set is to try to stretch out your dose as long as possible so your body is fighting off the tolerance, so if your used to taking .5mg every 6hrs wait maybe 8hrs -10hrs  til it gets bad and take it , and than repeat until you can space out 15-24hrs since last dose

breaking through that barrier of half life is difficult, once you can control your withdrawals and cravings you can space the xanax out longer from last dose to keep tolerance low or if you go cold turkey you wont suffer as much

my word to you, amen

Where are ya Deperson? You are one of the folks I prayed for at midnight! Hope you are doing well. Much love at you my friend!

Cat. Xo

I don't mean to speak for Deperson, but he's been at my house since New Years Eve!! Hmm....it's Friday night and he's still here. And my daughters think he's, "Handsome, strong and clever!"

Bloom

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back