Quitting Stims And Benzos. Where To Get That Motivation Thing?

Kidding!!!! He's sitting beside me doing better than life itself! He had one temptation a few weeks ago to stim, and has felt badly for it during, after and since. deperson wanted his thread removed so he wouldn't be reminded about the demons he fought - but his account was closed instead. We are sitting on my back porch listening to a gentle, peaceful rainfall -- and dep wanted me to post "He's dead." So...not my idea!! But I assure you, his big German heart and mind are thriving. dep is down to one benzo per day...and stimulants are an almost forgotten vice.

Viva La dep!!!

Bloom
Maybe Deperson doesn't remember, but he asked to have his account closed. I even asked him to reconsider. I'm glad you are both going strong and I envy your peaceful rainfall moment. Out here in the drought ridden west, we have missed that sound.

Cops, ER & forced psych ward helped me ween off personally... Sigh - those were dark days. 

What's sad is I dated a cop for years from the same dept that threw me in there but that did not seem to matter since he only claims me when he wants to. 

What an ass.  Can I come over and kick him in the nutsack?  Cuz apparently I can do that and get off Scot free.

Lol! I love all of your comments about my cop "friend". I've been with him for years on and off but we both have our own commitments in life if you know what I mean so I try to keep him at arms length anyway for many reasons. He did get me out of a ticket, does that count?! Lol - I'm realistic about the realness of our relationship - if you could call it that. He's like a bad drug I cannot completely kick and vice versa. Life is complicated so I just roll with whatever I feel like in the moment. I'm not worried about him though, if I wanted to I could ruin his career and home life in one click of a photo. I'm not that cold hearted though and he trusts me after all these years. Our connection is fucked up and unique all in one but I've never been one of those stupid idealistic girls about it. It is what it is. Grandma always told me the best way to get over a man is to get under a new one. So, I'm selfish about it and I'll completely disconnect when it suites me best. Jaded? Yes, oh yes. But so is he - he parades me around to all his friends when he wants, then disappears when my cra cra self comes out. I'm just a young trophy to him. 

Cat-you're the second friend who has asked me specifically if they can kick him in the balls! Too funny! He's just a selfish prick is all, take the best and leave the rest I suppose. 

Hmm after reading your 2 posts P and R, it got me thinking.

I have to say, I love my opiates. Yes, I do have a legitimate condition that I need them for but let's admit, they make you feel damn good!

So why am I not on the street corner in my own excrement?

I believe that the pressure people put upon themselves about using can be very detrimental. I take them, I like them, and I'm OK with that. I do occasional tapers to reset my tolerance and then let it go up again. I'm OK with that too.

If I were wracked with self-loathing about it, I can see how I might want to just "give up" and take so much that I don't feel anything.

Dear Revenger, don't be your own worst enemy. Maybe you could just reset your goals for the time being. If you could make your precription last with maybe 1 monthly order for a safety net then you wouldn't have much to worry about.

I always think, celebrate any small victories. Don't dwell on the failures, that's over with.

You can gain control of the situation as long as you find something to be positive about. Taking a lot of pills doesn't make you a bad person, so please don't hate yourself for it.

You can have your cake and eat it too, all it takes is a little bit of discipline.

Best regards

2E
Thank you for this post.. really resonated...self loathing, shame, embarrassment ,etc are felt way too much by addicts (I hope I'm not the only one out there lol) but I feel if I just owned it 'my desire to have coffee stronger than others' that in itself, for me personally would turn my mountain issue into a mole hill 🐀issue.. different strokes for different folks! And this folk likes her coffee extra extra Strong 🤸🤸🤸reading ur post made me feel like the little man cartwheeling.. such wize words and so simpo..anywhoots it made my day so thanks:)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back