RC sourcing sources?

Hello everyone, this is my first post.  "RCSources" on Reddit use to be my go to guide for RC sourcing but. alas, is now gone.  I have recently found this forum but it does not seem as busy as RCSources was.  So I hope I don't get in trouble with the mods for asking this here, but besides this site, are there any other RC sourcing sites that people here use, besides the darknet?  Thanks

My-renew are well known scammers...in these days is hard to find o good an honest chinese vendor...90% are scammers

@Radceco I do have a few transactions with them, all good. I learnt about them from reddit before the sourcing ban, and their reviews over there are pretty ok as well. Previously I'm with topchems4me, but they are no longer around.

It depends on what you’re looking for. There are people out there who talk about different substances on any given subject. RC Benzo? RC Psychedelics? What are you looking for? I could point you in the right direction depending...

I'm looking for research chems to the UK if you can help me out ?

Hi everyone

I used to order from BCLsupply which was an ok vendor but the quality (of 4-aco-dmt) wasn't very good. They also stopped shipping to my country. My favorite was OfficiaBenzoFury. The quality and variety were great and the packages were very discreet but I think they are gone now. Chem.eu was pretty good, until my order from them got intercepted. All three delivered every order.

It would be nice to find a good psychedelics vendor with a variety of stuff, so the help would be very appreciated

@LoopHole Hey Loop, thanks for replying.  Right now, DCK or, since it is probably unavailable, good 3-HO-PCP, since it is supposedly the closest to DCK in experience.

@jammed_d_armstrong If you don't mind delivery from China, I have good experiences with www.my-renew.com. Free delivery for USD$100 and above.
Thanks for the recommendation, novichok, I have thought of ordering from China, but heard so many bad stories.  If you don't mind, could you tell me how long for delivery, how is stealth, and any other details?  And have you heard or or tried 

Longflourish: https://www.longflourishrc.com

or

BestRCS: http://www.bestrcs.com ??

Thanks for any help.

@jammed_d_armstrong If you don't mind delivery from China, I have good experiences with www.my-renew.com. Free delivery for USD$100 and above.

Hi everyone

I used to order from BCLsupply which was an ok vendor but the quality (of 4-aco-dmt) wasn't very good. They also stopped shipping to my country. My favorite was OfficiaBenzoFury. The quality and variety were great and the packages were very discreet but I think they are gone now. Chem.eu was pretty good, until my order from them got intercepted. All three delivered every order.

It would be nice to find a good psychedelics vendor with a variety of stuff, so the help would be very appreciated
Lysergi.com in Canada is good.  They shipped to US when I ordered about 6 months ago, think they still do.

Chrit said:
Just thought I'd offer my experiences with my-renew, I have ordered from them a about half dozen times or so, only once did I not receive my order but they sent out a replacement reship which I did receive the next week. 
Thank you.  My order was confirmed by them on 5/13.  I am still waiting for shipping confrim and tracking info.  I am in US.  If you are in US, how long did your order take?

Guys, thanks for posting your experiences on here.  It really helps!  If you can, please keep us updated in your orders.

How long does it take to get an order from them?   Also, do they email or show on the site any confirmation\tracking number that the items shipped?  I got an email from them after ordering about 3 weeks ago and it just says.  "Payment Confirmed".  I also received another email just before that asking for my order number and i sent it to them, however, since then i have heard nothing.  i have sent a couple of emails to them with no responses.  My order was over $100..   Also, i am in Texas.   I guess my most important question is, regarding...on average how long did it take for you to receive your orders??  thanks!!

I am just looking for an RC binzzo, are there any domestic vendors left?  my go-to, used to be DRC until they went down (now i think it says they can no longer ship to my state..tx).  I am not too picky about which binzzo (but preferred: cloan-az=u.pamm,  dye-klazz-a-pamm,   mmeat#az*eelam    I am about to run out(probably by monday or this weekend if i ration,  AND ALSO especially if my-renew is a scam (I was really counting on my-renew because of that first post, but i lack the experience on here to look at all the different scamming angles.  - then again there are a few other posts saying they did get their orders from my-renew - are they scammers as well?        SPECIAL NOTE OF DESPERATION: Does anyone know any domestic vendors that ship RC binzzos within tx or to tx anymore ???  otherwise, i guess i will be hurting real bad real soon or dead....

I received my order from myrenew  -- it actually shipped from S. Korea.  The stealth is so good that I do not know from labeling what I have got.  No paper work included, which I suppose is part of the stealth.  I ordered 1g Etzolam and 1 g of 4-HO-MET.  I have not had time to do any research on them or do a reagent test.  One of them is tan and one is white.

Also, I got an email from myrenew asking if the order had arrived because the tracking number on their end showed it had not arrived.  I of course updated them and mentioned I did not know what was in the packages but have not received a reply.

myrenew.jpg

Bamblbee said:
Look at his number of posts. He lied to you, If they send you something it would be flour or washing powder at best. They are well known scammers. Always check feedbacks in as many trusted and reliable third-party resources as possible before each purchase. 
Who are you talking about, Novichok?  Chrit, who has fewer posts also gave them a good review.  So how and or where would you check feedback?  "Trusted and reliable"... in the RC market?  There is not a RC Walgreens where I can file a complaint.  Do you have actual bad experience with myrenew?

I am just looking for an RC binzzo, are there any domestic vendors left?  my go-to, used to be DRC until they went down (now i think it says they can no longer ship to my state..tx).  I am not too picky about which binzzo (but preferred: cloan-az=u.pamm,  dye-klazz-a-pamm,   mmeat#az*eelam    I am about to run out(probably by monday or this weekend if i ration,  AND ALSO especially if my-renew is a scam (I was really counting on my-renew because of that first post, but i lack the experience on here to look at all the different scamming angles.  - then again there are a few other posts saying they did get their orders from my-renew - are they scammers as well?        SPECIAL NOTE OF DESPERATION: Does anyone know any domestic vendors that ship RC binzzos within tx or to tx anymore ???  otherwise, i guess i will be hurting real bad real soon or dead....
UPDATE:   I received mine 2 hours after posting my thread that same day..  lol   good stealth shipping..  had to sign for it.  i wasnt sure of the numbering on the bags though (like the #11 and #3) in your pic..  but, tried a small amount of both at different times and figured out which was which...  good quality stuff on both of my orders.  So, it was about 15 business days since my order said "payment confirmed" on their site.  regarding emails and tracking, they probably don't answer as it's just more risk..  Next time , i am am just not going to email them, as long as it says payment confirmed...  happy camper..   however, i still need or wonder if there are any domestic RC binzzo vendors that ship to TX...  anyone know, if so please post the info.  the amount i ordered from china wont last long.....  thanks all

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back