RC sourcing sources?

MY-RENEW website - I cant seem to get past the "verify you're not a robot by clicking on images" thing. It never stops!  Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
MY-RENEW website - I cant seem to get past the "verify you're not a robot by clicking on images" thing. It never stops!  Any ideas?
@bacchus 

Bamblbee said:
Are you using a VPN?  That would get extra resistance.  You can change the puzzles they are puttting up for you by clicking a curly arrow, I think and get an easier puzzle ("puzzle" that is what I am calling it)

Fairly positive the tan is the HO-MET. That's what mine looks like and it would be extremely unlikely for that compound to come out pure white.
I think you are correct, at least I have determined the white is the Etz.  I have volumetrically dosed it and it is potent.

Anyone heard if Etizest-1.com is legit. They indicate they only ship from USA to only USA.

@jammed_d_armstrong  Reddit RC Sources....Isn't that the truth. I used to spend a lot of time over there and it was very valuable. Like a candy store for a while. Etiz everywhere. Then within 24 hours after congress passed some legislation Reddit got scared and changed everything. Booted hundreds of subs.

Then DRC...then OhMod. Options that I thought would be there forever gone in a flash. 

Where can I find legit etizolam?  I've used india made crap and it is what it is...crap.  Never had a legit etiz tab in my life.

BlueKem has it in the U.S. although transit is usually 2-3 weeks...also they are closed for a week or so. Actually there are quite a few Indian shops that are good. Not sure if I am allowed to list them or not.

There's a new (well, returning) Euro RC vendor. The guy's called Alex and his new website is therealrc dot com. The website was down when I looked this morning. I emailed him as I was worried it had been taken down, but he got back immediately saying it's just for testing, and should be back up today. But anyway you can still order off him by email. 

He used to run researchgroupnederland, which I had signed up to, hence started receiving emails about the new one. (Not sure that's exactly GDPR compliant but never mind!).

I've done a test order - 0.5g bormazolam and 2g 2DFCK. I paid by transferwise. Both arrived fine. I actually under-paid by mistake, emailed him to see how best to rectify it, and he said i could just leave it until my next order. Seems very decent!

There's a big product list, though it's lacking 4FA and etizolam. I have the full list if anyone wants to see it. 

Blue kem won’t deliver to any state, they’re exit scamming

Quite the contrary...BlueKem is delivering. 

Which state?   If it is Fla..etc one of the banned states then I don't know anyone domestic that I could name that would ship there.  India probably would and there are quite a few reputable options there however it will take about 9 days

@charlesleeray  On another matter, have you seen Flunitrazepam (Roofies) anywhere. I know they have a bad name but that is mostly media bs...They were tremendous back in the day and they are still being pharma manufactured so I am wondering why they haven't been mentioned?

It depends on what you’re looking for. There are people out there who talk about different substances on any given subject. RC Benzo? RC Psychedelics? What are you looking for? I could point you in the right direction depending...
Sorry to butt in but I'm looking for Etiz.  US vendors everything gets taken at the border.  Others are iffy or double price and one that I really like has a real piece of work there who will just cancel your order if she doesn't like you.    Also looking for sub since Doc is gone.  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back