RC sourcing sources?

I'm going to go for blotters this time. Havn't ordered to my home address in the last two years. Got busted two mins after the post arrived! The dog chased the pigs out the door, giving me a few valuable seconds to stash 90 pills. Left them 10 as a token find. She earned her food that day!😂

I'm going to go for blotters this time. Havn't ordered to my home address in the last two years. Got busted two mins after the post arrived! The dog chased the pigs out the door, giving me a few valuable seconds to stash 90 pills. Left them 10 as a token find. She earned her food that day!😂
I tried them.   Worthless.  From a good place.  Unless I did it wrong but sucking on paper is pretty easy.

I tried them.   Worthless.  From a good place.  Unless I did it wrong but sucking on paper is pretty easy.
Would you suggest getting Clonaz@lm in solution? As I realy don't want to order pills. I stay on a remote Scottish Island and they have a X-Ray machine ( for terrorists) as well as sniffer dogs at the Post Office. 

blu£ kem and £tisola both held up their end. obviously you cant endorse someone from just one 0rd£r so they could still be selectively scamming. £tizola's packaging was a bit louder than i would have expected but hey customs seemed to think it was ok.

Would you suggest getting Clonaz@lm in solution? As I realy don't want to order pills. I stay on a remote Scottish Island and they have a X-Ray machine ( for terrorists) as well as sniffer dogs at the Post Office. 
I tried it and it did nothing for me.    You can get liquid but blotter was a waste of money for me.  But we're all different so try it.  

@novichok 

Topchems4 . was my go to but serioussly my renew sent me out what i like to call mutagenics. Which is a nice way of saying something that did nothing good for labware and quite honestly could have killed my lab rats or messed up mass spectography lab ware. 

But i do so miss topchems. Sometimes ill send a sad message to there old email. Telling them how much i wish they were still around. Lmao .

But seriously i wish those guys would pop up back on the rc scene . even with the language barrier they were tje best and most accomedating and i qont even get started on theyre proffesionalism and customer service. Seriously what i wouldnt do to go back to lmid 2017 and tell them to only deal with me so some dumb ass kid doesnt overdue it not knowing his/her limits and get the Jeff Sessions mob squad over there with a flag that say how dare you kill our white kids thats a no no. Fuck trump and sessions and the war on the pursuit of happiness.

American dragon said:
DragonEric is my go to. I have his email if ya need it

American dragon said:
I know several email only vendors from China to the UK to domestic USA. Just about anything besides fentanyl analogues I don't mess around with those. If you're looking for something specific let me know and I'm sure I can find a legit source
Dude, go sell your bullshit somewhere else.  "I can get you anything, just shoot me a PM!"  Fuck off.

Okay, this is my first time comenting on this site and I am ordering right now from a few vendors and need some insite if you have any on them.

1st- Quickchems

2nd Bitchem

3rd onlinemedschem

4th Pharmaco.com

5th Quick Sales <adtvenltd m>

6th Reefinchemicals

I am mostly looking for Stims and Psycho-stims. So far I have not recieved a single tracking number although two of the sites cinfirmed my order and accepted my bitcoin payment. I realize  have made a few errors here in the way I have chosen to search out sourcing optons and placing orders. SO please be gentle when commenting here. I joined this forum late and did not research as much as I should have. OBVIOUSLY, but  I would love any experiences that anyone may have had ordering from these sites. Very much appreciate all the info I have read so far!  THANKS EVERYONE

Anyone heard of onlinemedschem.com? Placed an order paid for shipping an extra $45! Then a week later I was sent an email saying my order needs to be atleast $200? I searched the site and nopwhere was that mentioned at any point. Any one else have such an experience? 

Anyone heard of onlinemedschem.com? Placed an order paid for shipping an extra $45! Then a week later I was sent an email saying my order needs to be atleast $200? I searched the site and nopwhere was that mentioned at any point. Any one else have such an experience? 
You see how they offer marijuana and "syrup" codeine cough syrup that folks love in the hood?  You got ripped off. 

Common sense should tell a person, "Oh, that place that sells 'legal' drugs also sells things like hard to find illegal drugs....MAYBE its not so legit."

Last edited:
I do not have any experience with that site.  But, i agree with what others have said, regarding  the I.S.D.'s.  If that is supposed to be domestic or in the States it cannot be real.  (i do not think you said if you are in the states or not).  No way they would have a searchable website and risk that..  There are only a few legit Stateside RC sites left.  I've been using AbsoluteChems.com for many months now with hardly no issues until just the last couple months or so, shipping has been slow going and also one order was hosed.  I understand that shipping will be slower during the holiday season but their site says if you get an order in by 3:00pm Eastern, then the order will ship out the same day). This is all over their site and in the emails "same day shipping".    More than 3 times now I have ordered at night (a day in advance of when i need the order shipped) only to see that what they do that following day was to pay for the postage online (which generates a tracking number) and they do not get the order to the post office until the day after (so technically that is 3 days before the order is actually going anywhere).  That is NOT same day shipping!!!  That is same day tracking number... two very different things.  My other recent issue was i placed an order and sent the payment via App le Pay as usual and I texted one digit off on the order number which was just a note and they said sorry for YOUR mistake but we cannot ship your order or refund your money.  I'm like WTF?  So stupid... The correct order number was on my account and in all the emails but because I added a one digit typo in the APP (which they actually do not even indicate that an order number is needed when sending the money - it's just an extra thing that I do)   BOOM!!!  $60 bucks down the toilet in the blink of an eye.  Anyway, I am currently awaiting an order that is now over 3 days late..  So basically, A.C. is good if you are super careful (check everything you do like 5 times before doing it) when paying and you are in no rush to actually get the order in your hands...  good luck and please let us know if any of those sites are actually legit.  i would love to switch.

therealrcdotcom is the only one I’ve had recent experience with. Ships from nderlnds but have had no issues. Very responsive and quality. Trying to get reviews going for them on the thread I made. I will be ordering again soon(when I can afford it, some other things come first unfortunately). When I do, I will place a review, but I’d like someone else to so that the community knows that I am not just a shill. I am relatively new here but I am working to get a strong reputation. Any questions, feel free to pm or ask here or on the thread.

Does anyone know if rcdiscount.shop is legit. Pricing seems fair , and does anyone know where the ship from , somewhere in EU but was wondering which EU country. Thanks for any help

Just a recent update on two USA based RC vendors that have both been working very well for me lately (been ordering about every two weeks from both vendors)..  Many recent orders from both with no issues:  Absolutechems.com and Eliteion.com    Eliteion: I am loving the research results of the k-lon-azz pellets from EliteIon (just order a bottle of pellets and add few more bucks for an additional sample pack to get your order over $100 - which provides Free Shipping and and extra free sample pack ( they throw in a random free sample pack of 5 pellets of whatever they feel like) which provides a good chance to research something you would not have normally researched , i love that fact).     Absolutechems: I love their K-lon-azz solution which is has always been a great product from them...perfect for vaporizing research.   Although neither of the sites have particularly "cheap" prices, i feel the extra bucks are worth it if you are in the USA b/c the products are solid, no BS, no fucking with Bitcoin shit and you have you orders in 2-3 days 95% of the time (for me anyway).  This has just been a recent update of my latest experiences with these two US based RC vendors over the last couple months. Hope this helps somebody.  Take care and be safe fellow researchers. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back