RC sourcing sources?

This might be a stupid question, but I’ve looked into absolutechems and it’s seems all I can did is bulk. I saw a post where someone mentions an order total of $60, but the lowest I see for Etiz is $799? What am I missing?

Has anyone used Etiz0l@ for Et1z MD etc? Someone else mentioned the Vendor here and they use actual Prescription Grade product with a Discount for Bitcoin and world wide international shipping to everywhere they say and on top of that the part I like the most is that if customs seize the package which happens despite it being 100% Legal everywhere in Canada especially when it is not powder. They will reship your order free of charge no paying extra shipping fees for a reship if your order gets lost or seized by customs officials although it is very expensive I believe it is worth it for the ability to Research with Pharmaceutical Grade Quality Product. 

Assuming the claims of reshipping free of charge if customs seize your package and they have truly been around for 10 years like they state but I am a little nervous to make an order for the first time due to it having such expensive fees I would need to spend 300$ U.S. or 400$ Canadian for the cheapest price not to mention the shipping since even with the 15% Cyrptocurrency coins Discount it will put the Price past 300$ U.S. which is on the pricey side for it but on the other hand it is hard to find truly quality controlled products nevermind the Mouth Dissolving form. 

Unfortunately I tried and being in Canada they can't/won't deliver here to my Location so I got no choice but to purchase it as a Research Chemical so these guys are literally my only option to obtain some Pharmaceutical Quality Et1z0l@m Mouth Dissolving Pellets which I am specifically most interested in Researching. 

I have also read/heard that the Et1z0l@m from India is cheap but also simply not very high quality... theoretically due to quality control issues or something like that? I plan to get the Et1z3st Br@nd MD from Etiz0l@ when I gather the funds for it and hopefully get some more people who have done business with them to confirm they live up the expectations they claim to do. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybrush said:
No, but I would suggest to find a good vendor for pharm etiz on indiamart, you can get them cheap and customs usually an issue. I'm talking like 1-2 cents a mg...
I think I got an email from them.  I've never heard of them.   Indiamart is iffy but there is a good place that might be mentioned here, but google reddit.  What I do with a new vendor is email them first.  If I get a response then I place a small order, prepared to lose money and see what happens.    If y ou use a credit card and they rip you you can dispute the charges.

I did just find out that I think that link is a scam because I emailed them and never heard back.   Also I was looking into DRC and that took me to another site which has the same stuff and I never heard back from them.  I think it's the same site.  

@Anybrush    Is your indiamart vendor a wholesaler?   Do you have to buy in bulk?   I like etilaam but my source has jacked up the price alot.   

Does anybody know if bclsupply is still legit. Placed an order but they havent sent my tracking number despite multiple emails requesting it. All I got was an "your order has been shipped" email

Does anybody know if bclsupply is still legit. Placed an order but they havent sent my tracking number despite multiple emails requesting it. All I got was an "your order has been shipped" email
I wouldn’t hold my breath... 

I got my tracking but unfortunately circumstances befell my order. Only time will tell if it will escape hell. Bummer and since they won't respond to requests for a reship I think I got fucked

Last time I ordered from them was around December, was still good then. The website has been updated but I have not ordered from them since then so I have no idea. I hope so.  

Last time I ordered from them was around December, was still good then. The website has been updated but I have not ordered from them since then so I have no idea. I hope so.  
There's a recent thread on this topic that seems to have come to the conclusion that their business practices are shady/scammy now. I'd at least hold off ordering for a little while probably.

@MuscledSheHulk I Ordered 1 Gram of Diclazepam from Th3r3@lRC.c0m and this new very well known and established great quality Diclazepam/Etizolam Powders specifically which are well known and verified to be minimum 90+% Pure and the Diclazepam from this New Vendor was WAY STRONGER in potency I am a bit worried about the Norflurazepam I wanted to Order from him as I only know one other Vendor with it and they charge 150 Euros for 1 Gram and Th3r3@lRC.c0m only charges 60 Euros with the only option being Untracked Shipping that means it only Costs 6 Euros for Shipping so it comes to a total of 100$ Canadian for Me. 

I plan to Post for suggestions on Norflurazepam Powder Vendors as I have come across one Vendor with way over-priced Powder and that was not exactly 100% Trustworthy Vendor either. 

bclsupply just sent me my recent order, and were kind enough to replace my previous order with them that had gotten sent to the wrong address like 6 months ago, and I only now told them what happened.  It was very nice of them to do that, and they arrived in just over a week to LA.  So they are still filling orders for realzies, and seem to still have a generous streak...

therealrcdotcom is the only one I’ve had recent experience with. Ships from nderlnds but have had no issues. Very responsive and quality. Trying to get reviews going for them on the thread I made. I will be ordering again soon(when I can afford it, some other things come first unfortunately). When I do, I will place a review, but I’d like someone else to so that the community knows that I am not just a shill. I am relatively new here but I am working to get a strong reputation. Any questions, feel free to pm or ask here or on the thread.
Do you have a invite code by any chance? Thanks.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back