Report Scammers

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I'll check out the rules and that info, appreciate your help,  I've tried to research the vendor that fuked me over but can't find any info if I send you the address to that website could you check it out and just tell me what you think about it? If not it's cool I'm just about to read the rules more closely but most of it is just common  knowledge for any individual that has been in this game for any length of time

@BlueBird I don't have to research the site to know that is a classic scam scenario. No reputable vendor will tell you that you have to send more money to get your order. The vast majority of online sites are nothing but scams.

It's a shame that many members don't find us until after they've been scammed. We can't eliminate all risk, but we certainly minimize it.

I ordered from a site called Anchal Pharmacy and they are big time scammers after sending $ then he called back asking for more money because "he screwed up" on the price,  and now i have to suffer.. have anyone heard of this site or had any luck with them...? Can anybody direct me towards a site that they've had success ordering good PK's specifically the old formulation of 80's or roxys because I just got screwed and need some help... I appreciate all help
Welcome to DBG @BlueBird! Not a great start though, you've just asked what we heavily discourage members to do, ask for information like that leaves you open to being scammed, and we do not like our members being Scammed! That said, you aren't the first person to join here after being scammed, so I understand your predicament. What I do suggest however, is to read the rules of the forum, the "quoted info for new members" thread pinned in the introductions section, and get reading and researching, we have many reputable vendors listed here. What you are looking for is generally found in the Mexican section, a small donation is required to view this section (and email vendors). I wish you well, and hope you can get sorted fairly quickly!

@BlueBird I don't have to research the site to know that is a classic scam scenario. No reputable vendor will tell you that you have to send more money to get your order. The vast majority of online sites are nothing but scams.

It's a shame that many members don't find us until after they've been scammed. We can't eliminate all risk, but we certainly minimize it.
I have to agree with my partner here @BlueBird, no reputable vendors I know of ask for "more" money. I'd write this one off unfortunately. Please feel free to post them in the blacklist section however, this will help other members and you have already contributed valuable info to the board already, albeit bad news for yourself. Dust yourself down now though, you've joined a fantastic community here, and you WILL reap the benefits. You can have a look in the US section also, a bit of reading/researching there will garner up a diamond for you, while your donation is processing. Happy reading, and again, great to have you here, just unfortunate circumstances. I also meant no malice to you in my earlier reply,  we really do try and protect the members of this forum as much as possible. 

Nikolas said:
Not only it is stressfull for someone in need to find a vendor but imagine if his last savings are ripped off ..it horrific to be victim of a scammer , no drug in need and no $ to buy it in the future and I think that it needs some more security acts in a brilliant forum like this ..everyone should communicate his experience and lets all be vigilant

And one more question...How safe is the mexican section...some feedback please ?
All vendors listed on the forum are reputable Nikolas, whatever section they reside in. We take scamming of our members very seriously here, but one must themselves be cautious. That's why vendor threads are full of reviews and/or direct questions about the specific vendor (we don't like off topic in vendor threads), members reviews are the lifeblood of the forums, it allows other members to make an informed decision. The question isn't "how safe is the mexican section", the question is "how safe is this forum?". The answer, "very". But this is dependent on honest reviews, and member caution, which we really do our best to instill in everyone. You are in a good place my friend! Avoid the blacklist however! ☺ 

Bless up!  I'm glad I'm doing my due diligence.  Respect to those with experience and positivity 

Sorry, that doesn't read correctly. I didn't recieve a dodgy pm, but if I had, I may have been fooled. Apologies!
I got fooled, thats how I found this site. I was doing research after the fact to figure out how to get revenge, then I came across this site. Wish I would have found it first. What we need is a hacker in this group so that we can mess with the bad guys, lol.

If only all new people will see this and learn why not to ask for emails via PM a lot of $ could be saved. Fusionman makes 177 posts here just to scam a few people out of a few hundred bucks! What a douchebag!
Holy s@t how does one make so much posts. Im thinking those people are impatient righ? You dont wanna spent 3 months to post 177 post to scam someone (or do you ??idk) so he must be posting short replays all over the place. You know what would be nice, like how there is when i wannna post it haas to go through moderator aprouval, well if there is for moderators some kind of statistic alert. Like 5 days in a row that alarm recognize same person is respoding too often, too much, too short. And then moderators could keep an eye on that person. Im dont know enough about websites, but someone could and im thinking this could be possible. Like there is some websites that requires to wait idk 10 minutes before posting again if you posted certan amount of time. 

Holy s@t how does one make so much posts. Im thinking those people are impatient righ? You dont wanna spent 3 months to post 177 post to scam someone (or do you ??idk) so he must be posting short replays all over the place. You know what would be nice, like how there is when i wannna post it haas to go through moderator aprouval, well if there is for moderators some kind of statistic alert. Like 5 days in a row that alarm recognize same person is respoding too often, too much, too short. And then moderators could keep an eye on that person. Im dont know enough about websites, but someone could and im thinking this could be possible. Like there is some websites that requires to wait idk 10 minutes before posting again if you posted certan amount of time. 
Your posts are currently on mod queue at the moment. The 177 posts quoted above were made over a period of time, not in a few days! We would notice that pretty quickly! If you look over the forum rules you will see there is one that mentions posting only to bring post count up. Check them out if you haven't already, and Welcome too! 

Don't these people know that we are not made of money? That a lot of us have been screwed before and do not have a lot of money.

Let's see here. CoolChems has been good to me except the last order never came. Smokeys first order didn't come, Lysergi always came, Real Stims never came and I am lost.

Don't these people know that we are not made of money? That a lot of us have been screwed before and do not have a lot of money.

Let's see here. CoolChems has been good to me except the last order never came. Smokeys first order didn't come, Lysergi always came, Real Stims never came and I am lost.
These POS's don't care.  They would rather burn a bridge today to make a dollar instead of crossing a bridge every day to make $tack$. I'm sure Mr karma will bury it in their ass in the near future. 

Scammers are scum bags. Taking money from us , when we are the one that need the help. Shameless pieces of shit , excuse my language. It's stressful enough finding a vendor , then they take your money???? Bunch of pricks. Just be very careful who you place orders with and do a lot of reading to make sure there ok. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CAN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

7) No promoting websites through the private message system.

If you receive any private messages promoting any service or products please forward the message to a moderator or administrator. Any member using the private messaging system to promote any commercial service will be banned.

9) For your protection we do not allow the posting of email addresses, phone numbers, or personal information anywhere on the forum. If you decide to reveal any personal info to other forum members please use the private messaging system to do so

Here are the rules pertaining to PM regulations. They are REALLY clear. Like Silver said, it is okay to give our personal info through PM, BUT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I hope this helps clarify for everyone participating in this thread. If you are in doubt about doing something, take e risk off of yourself and ask me or Admin. We respond promptly and you create safety for yourself (from being warned or banned) if you do so.

Enough of my blabbering. Three nights with no sleep. Lol! Thank you everyone for your efforts to clarify things on this thread. It is really important stuff! Xo
Thanks for your blabbering.i have a ques...so this member is looking for a certain something and ive used thd vendor he is a member vendor here and would like md to pass on his info to this member in need.i can pm this member in need and give her his info.yes?

I know this all 2 well I’ve been out the game awhile but dipping my toe In for myself. Before I found this place last week i was scammed on reddit for 600 last week from referrals in the Rc community. Also i was waiting to recoup my losses to try again and i guy ive been feeling out on snap , whats , app, tele , pulled this hugh scam on me only reason I trusted him was due to pic proof and several vets . Also he said he is 30 min away from me he pulled and exit scam sent me to a delivery giy runner he said i owed 300 for refundable deposit i get can the cash back on delivery but he never mentioned that in the 2 week talked to him i even ask about delivery fee he said since i was new its free . So me iam out another 350 thats fucking 700 in 2 weeks i saved just to get what i need for myself. Iam so mad at myself i know better its been 10 years since ive done this i lost my touch and everything is different its like 60 percent scams now iam fucked . Question if it says vendor account are they trustworthy and vetted to use .

I know this all 2 well I’ve been out the game awhile but dipping my toe In for myself. Before I found this place last week i was scammed on reddit for 600 last week from referrals in the Rc community. Also i was waiting to recoup my losses to try again and i guy ive been feeling out on snap , whats , app, tele , pulled this hugh scam on me only reason I trusted him was due to pic proof and several vets . Also he said he is 30 min away from me he pulled and exit scam sent me to a delivery giy runner he said i owed 300 for refundable deposit i get can the cash back on delivery but he never mentioned that in the 2 week talked to him i even ask about delivery fee he said since i was new its free . So me iam out another 350 thats fucking 700 in 2 weeks i saved just to get what i need for myself. Iam so mad at myself i know better its been 10 years since ive done this i lost my touch and everything is different its like 60 percent scams now iam fucked . Question if it says vendor account are they trustworthy and vetted to use .
Regarding vendor accounts; the best advice I can offer is likely, in my opinion, the most important: READ the ENTIRE thread before committing anything to anyone. Research (as far as comments, DOC, and time spent on the forum establishing credibility) who is posting real reviews and if they are tenured (for lack of a better word) and seem like a legitimate subscriber. Perhaps they opened an account to promote their biz with no intentions of providing a service to would-be subscibers. Or perhaps it's a reliable, honest publisher who is highly skilled but has recent shit-posts which are sometimes deliberate and an effort to tarnish that particular publishers otherwise impeccable reputation...or you see lengthy tirades posted against a publisher or particular magazine or article because of one subscriber's inconvenience during the process....There's definitely a handful of
Citizen Kanes when it comes down to publishing and editing quality content. But, you have to spend time reading the relative, and very numerous, posts, which also offer basic how to's and who's who, to figure out what/who seems to fit your needs. Moderators are helpful as well. Follow the rules, don't shill for discounts and if it sounds too good to be true, guess what?
I hope this helps in some way.

Thank you for the kind reply and information i have learned my lesson if ive made mistakes on here i apologize Iam studying the rules and Iam an honest person a good customer i don't shill . I will prove myself one day i have a legit landing i hope thx mate!

Thank you for the kind reply and information i have learned my lesson if ive made mistakes on here i apologize Iam studying the rules and Iam an honest person a good customer i don't shill . I will prove myself one day i have a legit landing i hope thx mate!
You're welcome. The rules bit and no shilling comment is just a general bit of info; not necessarily directed at you or anyone in particular. Just something I try to remind myself of too. No worries; you're an honest person trying to not get taken advantage of or swindled. Most here can relate easily.

Hey admin,I just got a weird email,it doesnt look right in so many ways.heres a screen shot.please get back to me asap
WARNING!!!

DBG did not send this, our only email addresses are:

admin @ drug buye rsguide.info
admindbg@ v f email. net

If anything else, ignore. Don't get scammed and lose your hard earned money.
Always be cautious and verify email addresses twice, same with vendors.
Spend the extra seconds doing so to keep your funds safe.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. A @ AnnaSofia: Yep. So whichever bookie they are impersonating may not be the most vigilant person so be careful what u say if choosing to converse with that person. In fact, I would urge that person to delete that email and start a new one. And be more mindful IF in fact they did something to put their address at risk and subsequently their contacts as well.
  2. K @ knofflebon: I’m sure they’re just working off of whoever’s contact list they can access whether hacked or phished.
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: Damn @Big Drew 1174 yep got the same one with same vend name but looks like it’s from DBG. How the hell do they get in!! No one will contact u in ur email that says it’s from DBG and then the book sellers name. Kind of like your bank won’t contact u in ur email and say to click on a link!!!
  4. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  5. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  6. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  7. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  8. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  9. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  10. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  11. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  13. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  14. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  15. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  16. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  17. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  18. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  19. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  20. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
Back