Report Scammers

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I'll check out the rules and that info, appreciate your help,  I've tried to research the vendor that fuked me over but can't find any info if I send you the address to that website could you check it out and just tell me what you think about it? If not it's cool I'm just about to read the rules more closely but most of it is just common  knowledge for any individual that has been in this game for any length of time

@BlueBird I don't have to research the site to know that is a classic scam scenario. No reputable vendor will tell you that you have to send more money to get your order. The vast majority of online sites are nothing but scams.

It's a shame that many members don't find us until after they've been scammed. We can't eliminate all risk, but we certainly minimize it.

I ordered from a site called Anchal Pharmacy and they are big time scammers after sending $ then he called back asking for more money because "he screwed up" on the price,  and now i have to suffer.. have anyone heard of this site or had any luck with them...? Can anybody direct me towards a site that they've had success ordering good PK's specifically the old formulation of 80's or roxys because I just got screwed and need some help... I appreciate all help
Welcome to DBG @BlueBird! Not a great start though, you've just asked what we heavily discourage members to do, ask for information like that leaves you open to being scammed, and we do not like our members being Scammed! That said, you aren't the first person to join here after being scammed, so I understand your predicament. What I do suggest however, is to read the rules of the forum, the "quoted info for new members" thread pinned in the introductions section, and get reading and researching, we have many reputable vendors listed here. What you are looking for is generally found in the Mexican section, a small donation is required to view this section (and email vendors). I wish you well, and hope you can get sorted fairly quickly!

@BlueBird I don't have to research the site to know that is a classic scam scenario. No reputable vendor will tell you that you have to send more money to get your order. The vast majority of online sites are nothing but scams.

It's a shame that many members don't find us until after they've been scammed. We can't eliminate all risk, but we certainly minimize it.
I have to agree with my partner here @BlueBird, no reputable vendors I know of ask for "more" money. I'd write this one off unfortunately. Please feel free to post them in the blacklist section however, this will help other members and you have already contributed valuable info to the board already, albeit bad news for yourself. Dust yourself down now though, you've joined a fantastic community here, and you WILL reap the benefits. You can have a look in the US section also, a bit of reading/researching there will garner up a diamond for you, while your donation is processing. Happy reading, and again, great to have you here, just unfortunate circumstances. I also meant no malice to you in my earlier reply,  we really do try and protect the members of this forum as much as possible. 

I appreciate it.. When I donated a while ago I did not see a field in the credit card donation section to put my username is there something I need to do or what should I do so I can access the Mexican list..?

Nikolas said:
Not only it is stressfull for someone in need to find a vendor but imagine if his last savings are ripped off ..it horrific to be victim of a scammer , no drug in need and no $ to buy it in the future and I think that it needs some more security acts in a brilliant forum like this ..everyone should communicate his experience and lets all be vigilant

And one more question...How safe is the mexican section...some feedback please ?
All vendors listed on the forum are reputable Nikolas, whatever section they reside in. We take scamming of our members very seriously here, but one must themselves be cautious. That's why vendor threads are full of reviews and/or direct questions about the specific vendor (we don't like off topic in vendor threads), members reviews are the lifeblood of the forums, it allows other members to make an informed decision. The question isn't "how safe is the mexican section", the question is "how safe is this forum?". The answer, "very". But this is dependent on honest reviews, and member caution, which we really do our best to instill in everyone. You are in a good place my friend! Avoid the blacklist however! ☺ 

Bless up!  I'm glad I'm doing my due diligence.  Respect to those with experience and positivity 

Sorry, that doesn't read correctly. I didn't recieve a dodgy pm, but if I had, I may have been fooled. Apologies!
I got fooled, thats how I found this site. I was doing research after the fact to figure out how to get revenge, then I came across this site. Wish I would have found it first. What we need is a hacker in this group so that we can mess with the bad guys, lol.

If only all new people will see this and learn why not to ask for emails via PM a lot of $ could be saved. Fusionman makes 177 posts here just to scam a few people out of a few hundred bucks! What a douchebag!
Holy s@t how does one make so much posts. Im thinking those people are impatient righ? You dont wanna spent 3 months to post 177 post to scam someone (or do you ??idk) so he must be posting short replays all over the place. You know what would be nice, like how there is when i wannna post it haas to go through moderator aprouval, well if there is for moderators some kind of statistic alert. Like 5 days in a row that alarm recognize same person is respoding too often, too much, too short. And then moderators could keep an eye on that person. Im dont know enough about websites, but someone could and im thinking this could be possible. Like there is some websites that requires to wait idk 10 minutes before posting again if you posted certan amount of time. 

Holy s@t how does one make so much posts. Im thinking those people are impatient righ? You dont wanna spent 3 months to post 177 post to scam someone (or do you ??idk) so he must be posting short replays all over the place. You know what would be nice, like how there is when i wannna post it haas to go through moderator aprouval, well if there is for moderators some kind of statistic alert. Like 5 days in a row that alarm recognize same person is respoding too often, too much, too short. And then moderators could keep an eye on that person. Im dont know enough about websites, but someone could and im thinking this could be possible. Like there is some websites that requires to wait idk 10 minutes before posting again if you posted certan amount of time. 
Your posts are currently on mod queue at the moment. The 177 posts quoted above were made over a period of time, not in a few days! We would notice that pretty quickly! If you look over the forum rules you will see there is one that mentions posting only to bring post count up. Check them out if you haven't already, and Welcome too! 

Don't these people know that we are not made of money? That a lot of us have been screwed before and do not have a lot of money.

Let's see here. CoolChems has been good to me except the last order never came. Smokeys first order didn't come, Lysergi always came, Real Stims never came and I am lost.

Don't these people know that we are not made of money? That a lot of us have been screwed before and do not have a lot of money.

Let's see here. CoolChems has been good to me except the last order never came. Smokeys first order didn't come, Lysergi always came, Real Stims never came and I am lost.
These POS's don't care.  They would rather burn a bridge today to make a dollar instead of crossing a bridge every day to make $tack$. I'm sure Mr karma will bury it in their ass in the near future. 

Scammers are scum bags. Taking money from us , when we are the one that need the help. Shameless pieces of shit , excuse my language. It's stressful enough finding a vendor , then they take your money???? Bunch of pricks. Just be very careful who you place orders with and do a lot of reading to make sure there ok. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CAN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!

7) No promoting websites through the private message system.

If you receive any private messages promoting any service or products please forward the message to a moderator or administrator. Any member using the private messaging system to promote any commercial service will be banned.

9) For your protection we do not allow the posting of email addresses, phone numbers, or personal information anywhere on the forum. If you decide to reveal any personal info to other forum members please use the private messaging system to do so

Here are the rules pertaining to PM regulations. They are REALLY clear. Like Silver said, it is okay to give our personal info through PM, BUT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I hope this helps clarify for everyone participating in this thread. If you are in doubt about doing something, take e risk off of yourself and ask me or Admin. We respond promptly and you create safety for yourself (from being warned or banned) if you do so.

Enough of my blabbering. Three nights with no sleep. Lol! Thank you everyone for your efforts to clarify things on this thread. It is really important stuff! Xo
Thanks for your blabbering.i have a ques...so this member is looking for a certain something and ive used thd vendor he is a member vendor here and would like md to pass on his info to this member in need.i can pm this member in need and give her his info.yes?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back