Report Scammers

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Not that I miss them, just thought this thread was a bit off the subject?

Fyi that JagMan kept emailing me out of the blue. Claimed addies for 10ea. I said prove it and send 1 and I'll send pmt. Ling story short he kept pushing his cut off timr back to try n get me to srnd funds. Wanted mg with a trst ? But had no clue how it worked. I read fusionman scamming crew used a Michigan addy for mg. Jagman used Michigan addy too. Don't waste ur $. A vendor WILL NOT keeo emailing you offering better and better prices, and when you say NO keep begging for you to pkace order. He changed his name to Best Rate but same email addy. I know he is BL already but I finally blocked the motherfucker. He went as low as 5 adds for 30 ducks. I'm guessing he needed his fix of H. **fk my fone for spelling errors**

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat can you publicly comment on why BigShot1990 was banned again? I know he had aspirations to be a "v3ndor". Repeat offense"?

If not no more tears here. Just a curious Cat myself. /default_wink.png
Hey Peanut...i do not know why Bigshot is gone again. If and when Admin bans people he may not say something to us...and of course, he shouldnt have to..lol! I would imagine it is down the same road.
Yeah that dude Jagman is a real ass. We had a LOT of trouble from him for a long time. Scammers usually hit us up for a week or so and then go away when they realize they will not get anywhere. He hung around for much longer than usual. i wish I could just push a button and eliminate all scamming. It drives me nuts!

Do you like my segue 2earls? Hehehe

Last edited:
I have an outstanding order with rx jera

using L

I FELT SKETCHED OUT GE SEBT ME AND EMAIL SAYING ALL WAS GOOD, after payment was made, no communication

;/

I'm 985

shit out of luck now

i hope they make right on it

been over a week

beware of rx jera

use A

Uhhhhhhhh, there's a guy over in the Pharmapro thread that just doesn't seem right..I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but I think he might be trying to pull off a scam of some kind..His grammar sucks ass, and he is talking a lot of shit that just doesn't sound right.

SO uhhhhhhhh, I just wanted to come here and officially report it.. /default_laugh.png

Just talking shit Admin...Thanks for posting this Tread. It is Great to have a Tread specifically catered to report scammers!

Uhhhhhhhh, there's a guy over in the Pharmapro thread that just doesn't seem right..I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but I think he might be trying to pull off a scam of some kind..His grammar sucks ass, and he is talking a lot of shit that just doesn't sound right.

SO uhhhhhhhh, I just wanted to come here and officially report it.. /default_laugh.png

Just talking shit Admin...Thanks for posting this Tread. It is Great to have a Tread specifically catered to report scammers!
Is it the dude with the Sunglasses???Bisko

Yes, this is a great thread. When I was new to the board I got one of those messages, but at that point I was still not even aware of my mailbox. Not very forum savvy, but getting there. ha. Fortunately, by the time I checked the messages the d-bag in question had already been banned.

Just another reason I why I posted what I did in the iamhealthrx thread. People always asking me for contact details. If I were a douchbag scum bucket like Jewy or someone out to make a few fast hundred bucks, it would be so easy to just give them a bogus email and take their money. Myself, I would never do it but a lot of people wouldn't think twice about scamming someone out of their hard earned money. Hope I wasn't too out of line with the post I made in the thread but damn it man,never give a thief an even break.

RX JERA JUST SCAMMED

ME FOR 985$ received payment and never answered , any advice what I should do? LV FROM RX JERA BEWARE!!!!

I had successful orders through a and moda man but just got scammed by rx jera

gonna do smaller orders from now on out. he is not reputable , rx jera can careless and will be happy to take your money. sorry if I posted in wrong section. I was having trouble where to post it

thanks!!

agreed /default_smile.png
Just another reason I why I posted what I did in the iamhealthrx thread. People always asking me for contact details. If I were a douchbag scum bucket like Jewy or someone out to make a few fast hundred bucks, it would be so easy to just give them a bogus email and take their money. Myself, I would never do it but a lot of people wouldn't think twice about scamming someone out of their hard earned money. Hope I wasn't too out of line with the post I made in the thread but damn it man,never give a thief an even break.

RX JERA

LUIS VALLE

Selective scammer

watch out

I would remove if he made right but he can't even answer me, this sucks!!

How many posts had that Jewbacca scammer? Never trust anyone. Permanently.

Where money is made, there are scammers. That's normal, so be aware.
How many posts had that Jewbacca scammer? Never trust anyone. Permanently.

Where money is made, there are scammers. That's normal, so be aware.
He had over five thousand! Yikes!
f

That is incredible.  That's like treason.  And due to my paranoia, I wonder if there are any sleeper cells within our community;

Regards,

Serapeum
sf

Poor Luis, looking back at this thread, the poster used a false email address. Now I never hear of anyone using him anymore but he was innocent of that charge against him.

Hi, this post may be slightly off topic so forgive me if it doesn't belong here, I wanted to pm this message to the Admin but I don't have enough content posts to use the PM feature yet. Anyway what I wanted to say is that I recently got scammed by someone who referred me to this website. This wasn't a pm scam like the ones that are talked about here, but I just figured that this person is probably a member of this website since they referred me to it. I have the person's real name, phone number, and the city and state they live in. He gave me an address too but I think it is a phony address. Anyway I was thinking if I could give this information to the Admin or a mod, they might be able to find out if that person is a member here if any of his info matches the info they used to create their account here. If a mod or the Admin is reading this please let me know if you would like me to give you the scammer's info so you can attempt to figure out if that person is a member here. It might be a long shot but if that person used any of his private info when he registered his account here it might be useful to other members here to know that the person is a scammer. Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,

Codean212

@Codean212 please email the info to admin. His contact info is on the bottom of the home page. We don't welcome scammers no matter how they operate.

Nor do we want to be associated with them. It is a long shot as these bums have many identities but it's worth a try.   OK just got the message, thanks!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back