Report Scammers

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
Especially when that member has been on since feb and has regularly interacted with lots of people. Anddd especially when the email that member sends you links up with everything on the site. Us newbies did read and were not getting a response from the site. As a newbie I didn't know how easy it was to become an advanced member. I thought if an advanced member whom everyone likes and talks with and whos email adress matches up with what other members have confirmed then I should be safe. The email from the imposter L looks almost exactly like the email from the real L. I looked at all of this and confirmed before I ordered. The only difference in addy was an extra s which I also kept seeing posts saying add an s so I assumed it would be the same thing for the email. Not only that but I emailed the website a few times asking for help in confirming my order and not received one reply.so it is very easy to see how a person could get fooled. I can read and I did.

I COME IN PEACE, I DIDENT BRING ARTILLERY. BUT I AM PLEADING WITH YOU WITH TEARS IN MY EYES: IF YOU FUCK WITH ME, "I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

SBB-ACTUAL 

KILLING LONE-WOLF SCAMMERS SINCE DAY ONE
very clearly stated SBB /default_smile.png

No, the now banned member fusionman scammed at least a couple of members by giving them a fake "L" email. "L" is a vendor in the SY section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnog said:
who is this member you call 'L'?is he the one who has been scamming?Did this guy 'L' have a website?could someone tell me where this site is please?
The REAL L is 21meds. Under Mexy forum and a Legitimate Vendor .A banned member FUSHIONMAN made a fake email pretending to be him .Scammed a few Newbs.BbJoJo

Evy1 just keep a eye out for lone wolfs like this report them right away we have to watch out for each other.

I've only gotten one PM from a 2 post newbie. They asked me if a certain vendor was reliable, what payment method he uses, and what carrier they use. I just ignored it. Should I have reported them??

How can someone with only 2 post PM you?

I would have politely explained that each member especially new ones have to do their own research and homework and then I would have told them to fucking piss off!

How can someone with only 2 post PM you?

I would have politely explained that each member especially new ones have to do their own research and homework and then I would have told them to fucking piss off!
Oh man headbanger, I'm such an air head sometimes! It should be my user name. Lol! They had 22 posts in 2 topics.

Good advice though. Especially the "fucking piss off" part. Lol! Thanks!

Also, thanks for answering my questions and never making me feel like a dumbass! You've been cool to me from the get go. I appreciate it a lot :-)

New scammer

Like i told before, this people will come back so long she can find members who believe them.

The only way to stop them is to report all suspicious pm.

With thanks to Mountainman1188 who reported this.

steve4444  (IP: 75.46.66.4 )

• photo-thumb-27712.jpeg
  • Banned
  • member-blue.png
  • 35 posts

Sent: 08 January 2015 - 01:05 PM

Hey,

I saw you were looking to reach out to Leo at 21 Meds. He has had 2 different websites that have been suspended, so now he has just been working off referrals and his current customer base. I can give you his email if you tell him that Steve4444 sent you!! /default_wink.png

team21medss@yahoo.com

Good luck!

Last edited:
Good job Mountain man and Admin! You were right, same scammer.

Scumbucket!

HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO WARNING ALL MEMBERS TO PUSH THE REPORT BUTTON WHAT IS BELOW EVERY PM YOU RECEIVE IN CASE A SCAMMER SEND A PM LIKE THIS HERE BELOW

AGAIN SOME MEMBERS HAS LOST MONEY TO THIS SCAMMER

WHY YOU PEOPLE THINK ITS AGAIN THE RULES TO SEND EMAIL ADDRESSES AND OR TO ASKING FOR EMAIL ADDRESSES

BUT YEAH WHO READ THE RULES.

•  
fusionman  (IP: 75.46.70.89 )

• Advanced Member
  • photo-thumb-20921.jpg
  • Banned
  • advance-member.png
  • 177 posts

Sent: 22 October 2014 - 06:22 AM

Hey I saw you on the forum, you might have a little better luck emailing Leo directly, here is the address
team21medss@yahoo.com

Good luck!

Right no joke if you don't report it they cant fix it and they will just keep scamming ppl worthless bloodsuckers scammers get a job.

I was told to post this info both here and the other related thread that it appears.

I placed an order with another vendor on this site. Today I received an email ,not a PM through the site but an email from someone that called themselves Alvaro VXXXX XXXXX. The mail subject said  "pharmapermanente order". I have never contacted tthe email address and the email said that he had exactly what I ordered from the other vendor and asked if I wanted to complete the order. 

Since I had never heard of this person or email address I first did a search for the email address here to see what I could find and I didn't find anything. Initially I thought that is all I searched. It wasn't until later that I saw what was in the subject and that it sounded like the name of a pharmacy. So I then came here to search pharmapermanente. What I came up with was a website address that appears in the rxmailonus1.com thread in the mexican vendor section. This is the same site this thread refers to when talking about A from RX1 is it not? The address, www.pharmapermanente,com was posted by a member that was banned.  In the post it says that this is a sister site to rxmailonus1.com. This website www.pharmapermanente,com appears in the blacklist forum with reports of scamming people in the past.

I want to be very clear that I have NEVER attempted contact with A from this thread or anyone from the mentioned website rxmailonus1.com or www.pharmapermanente,com. I have no idea how they knew what I was looking to order and I only contacted one vendor with this information that is definitely NOT associated with either of these. This is an obvious attempt to scam me and since the information in the subject line can be linked to website that appears in the rxmailonus1.com thread, it is in my opinion somehow related to them. I have not replied to the email.  

Please read this and make up your mind as to what it means. Whatever you do I would STRONGLY recommend that you be extremely cautious if you decide to deal with anyone associated with rxmailonus1.com, www.pharmapermanente,com or if you also receive any suspicious emails that can be linked to either of these. If you have any other questions, I will be glad to do my best to answer them.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that info.

Someone earlier in this thread said they had been scammed by fusionman who had 177 posts, and they thought he was trustworthy because he was an advanced member, and the rule didnt apply to him because of his 177 posts. Ehy in the world would you think that? It says CLEARLY in the rules, no PMs of email addresses were allowed. PERIOD. 177 posts is not a lot, and the rules do NOT say no PMS with emails except from people with over 100 posts. For the most part, if you get scammed...it is your own fault except for a VERY rare situation. If you do not have the common sense to read the rules FIRST when you get here...well then, you dont have common sense and will probably get scammed. If you dont care about throwing your money away or you are too high to comprehend what is going on here and PAY ATTENTION and LEARN FROM READING, then you deserve to be scammed. I value my money and read the forum for over a year before I actually joined and guess what?n i have never been scammed. Many foks have never been scammed. When I see people who get scammed more than once, I truly wonder if your brain has turned to mush. It is really not rocket science...or even algebra for that matter.

Admin thank you for sharing that info, it is very helpful.

Buyer 2015, again, thanks for posting the information above. Hopefully people will actually read it. I believe there is also a thread called DBG scammers somewhere as well.

Last edited:
I've never been scammed. I'm like you cat, very very cautious. I wish I could like your post a thousand times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your own email addy is fine. That is what I actually thought that rule meant at first but it means do not accept or give out email addys for vendors via the private message system.

johnnog said:
so if a member has over 100 posts is it ok to exchange email addys ?one thing i'd never do is give another member my phone number,that's asking for trouble.
No Johnnog, it is not okay. I think you misread my post. There are long term senior members that will occasionally exchange info via pms. Technically it is against the rules, but if you know the person really well....there is a gray area. Since I have "known" you for a couple of years, if you asked me for a vendors contact information..i would give it to you. I hate seeing people get scammed. I may sound harsh in my words, but it is only because i care a LOT about the members not getting scammed. It makes me nuts that people would steal from people in pain and need meds to function. If you remember, I was the one to get the Private Investigator to check Jewy. I dont understand how he lays down to sleep each night. I surely could not. Then again, I am not a sociopath.

I always recommend reading the rules every few months, even for old timers. It never hurts. The rules are not long (this is intentional so people will read them) and they are quite clear. The Unmentioned rules are obvious only when you do your reading. But once you do the reading you should understand everything you need to. Lazy Newbs, quite frequently will claim that they cannot orwill not read the threads because of some health problem or time issue. We ALL have issues. After hearing the whining and complaining about reading the threads, by a lazy newb, some member occasionally feels sorry for them helps them and hands out the info...discouraging the lazy newb from doing anymore reading. The member is not doing the newb any favors by handing out info......quite the opposite. Not doing your due diligence and reading a lot can really end up with making bad decisions that can and will cost them drugs, money and their membership. It is just a shame when that happens. Members always need to read. It would be great if when a newb looks for a handout of info, wew NICELY should encourage them to read and briefly explain why. Not sure if you read my post above about me trying to put all of the vendors current contact information in post number one on each vendor thread. When I am finished with that little project I still VERY. MUCH want to see newbs being told to read, read and then read some more. If the membercannot handle doing that, they dont belog here. These entitled type newbs seem to be appearing in masses these days. You have no idea how many messages i get from people just wanting information without doing any work. At all. I tell them to read the threads. I have had many members come back to me later and thank me for telliong them to do the reading....because they now understand why.

7) No promoting websites through the private message system.

If you receive any private messages promoting any service or products please forward the message to a moderator or administrator. Any member using the private messaging system to promote any commercial service will be banned.

9) For your protection we do not allow the posting of email addresses, phone numbers, or personal information anywhere on the forum. If you decide to reveal any personal info to other forum members please use the private messaging system to do so

Here are the rules pertaining to PM regulations. They are REALLY clear. Like Silver said, it is okay to give our personal info through PM, BUT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I hope this helps clarify for everyone participating in this thread. If you are in doubt about doing something, take e risk off of yourself and ask me or Admin. We respond promptly and you create safety for yourself (from being warned or banned) if you do so.

Enough of my blabbering. Three nights with no sleep. Lol! Thank you everyone for your efforts to clarify things on this thread. It is really important stuff! Xo

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back