Report Scammers

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
I've only gotten one PM from a 2 post newbie. They asked me if a certain vendor was reliable, what payment method he uses, and what carrier they use. I just ignored it. Should I have reported them??
Hi Ade! You could have reported them, but probably best, from my understanding of the info they wanted, to just tell them that all of the information is in the thread, they just need to read it. If you are uncomfortable doing do, just give me a shout..or you could add me to the PM conversation (on the left of th screen, midway down) and I can take care of it for you. That is exactly the type of thing I am here for. If you are new and unsure..or just unsure....contact me. I am happy to answer, no matter how insignificant the question is!

How many posts had that Jewbacca scammer? Never trust anyone. Permanently.

Where money is made, there are scammers. That's normal, so be aware.

He had over five thousand! Yikes!

I wish there was: Either a thread that has recently banned members and why they were banned.

Or a thread called something like "Banned Former Members" and list why they were banned. Ex- pm'ing fake emails, phishing, etc.

Example: Starvin Marvin - Banned for sending fake SY email addys thru the PM system

The reason why I promote this idea is that we would know their lingo, and possibly what to look out for, or the type of scams that are currently running. I know it sounds bad, but we all know that when people do not follow the rules they get scammed, and somebody gets banned. It sucks, but as the Admin says "follow the rules and you are less likely to be scammed" (this is not an exact quote from him in another thread but pretty much sums it up). It might be on this thread idk. I know this section is listed as scammers, but it only has 3 pages and I think there has been a few people banned this year and late last year for being douche canoe's and scamming on here. Of course, this would be solely up to Mrs. Cat & Mr. Admin. They are super busy as is, so I do not know if it is even feasible. If so, let's get er dun. /default_smile.png

New scammer

Like i told before, this people will come back so long she can find members who believe them.

The only way to stop them is to report all suspicious pm.

With thanks to Mountainman1188 who reported this.

steve4444  (IP: 75.46.66.4 )

• photo-thumb-27712.jpeg
  • Banned
  • member-blue.png
  • 35 posts

Sent: 08 January 2015 - 01:05 PM

Hey,

I saw you were looking to reach out to Leo at 21 Meds. He has had 2 different websites that have been suspended, so now he has just been working off referrals and his current customer base. I can give you his email if you tell him that Steve4444 sent you!! /default_wink.png

team21medss@yahoo.com

Good luck!
I knew that asshole was a scammer!! Steve444. He posted saying some bs that he sent funds on nye and received on new years day. I think myself and Mr. C called him out and he changed his story. I knew it these fools are easy to spot these days. Jesus cry me.

I wish there was: Either a thread that has recently banned members and why they were banned.

Or a thread called something like "Banned Former Members" and list why they were banned. Ex- pm'ing fake emails, phishing, etc.

Example: Starvin Marvin - Banned for sending fake SY email addys thru the PM system

The reason why I promote this idea is that we would know their lingo, and possibly what to look out for, or the type of scams that are currently running. I know it sounds bad, but we all know that when people do not follow the rules they get scammed, and somebody gets banned. It sucks, but as the Admin says "follow the rules and you are less likely to be scammed" (this is not an exact quote from him in another thread but pretty much sums it up). It might be on this thread idk. I know this section is listed as scammers, but it only has 3 pages and I think there has been a few people banned this year and late last year for being douche canoe's and scamming on here. Of course, this would be solely up to Mrs. Cat & Mr. Admin. They are super busy as is, so I do not know if it is even feasible. If so, let's get er dun. /default_smile.png
I agree, if it's allowable. I had Pms from both of them. Nothing out of line or scammy so to speak. But what ever is going on atleast the administration is looking out for us! Thank you

I agree, if it's allowable. I had Pms from both of them. Nothing out of line or scammy so to speak. But what ever is going on atleast the administration is looking out for us! Thank you
Same here. Buyer was asking me specifics about J in sy. I deleted it. Kindsty pm'ed me rightafter fusion scammed ppl in 21meds asking for l's email. Like right after the scam. I didn't reply but I reported it. Nothing came of it though.

I can't help but wonder why Buyer was banned?  Obnoxious sense of humor? /default_tongue.png  Obviously broke some rule.  I like it when they put a one or two word explanation by the name... I think it helps to know what rule was broken.

Ya I do too. I don't see any by theirs. I thought it was very uncool to start a thread asking what kind of packaging sy uses. Smelled like farm animal poop but oh well I am not the thread po po's lol.

Same here. Buyer was asking me specifics about J in sy. I deleted it. Kindsty pm'ed me rightafter fusion scammed ppl in 21meds asking for l's email. Like right after the scam. I didn't reply but I reported it. Nothing came of it though.
Were they scamming?

I can't believe jewbacca was a scammer !!!! He was so nice !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnog said:
yes,very nice up until a point when the not so nice side of him kicked in and stole a whole load of money from people on here,just can't trust anyone on the net really,real life can be hard enough trusting friends or so called friends but on the net you basically no nothing about what people are really like,for all you know i could be a 30 something female who owns a big business worth a few million and i'm related to royalty so you must bow down before me.(waves hand in royal manner),luckily i'm not as the royal family are all interbred like something out of Deliverance,plus they like dressing up as nazis which is always a bad sign.
LOL that certainly gave me a chuckle! Now I'm picturing Prince Charles squealing like a pig. That seems so wrong!

@ johnnog - the Windsors are interbred? Say it ain't so. I guess that explains 'the look' they all share...except for Diana's kids.

@ no one in particular - Why was SBB banned? He seemed harmless and at times, could be very funny.

If this is an inappropriate question, please ignore/delete.

I can't believe jewbacca was a scammer !!!! He was so nice !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, he was a very nice @sshole.

That is what scammers do. Try and get on peoples' good side, act real helpful. Get to the point where they walk on water. I just had a member do the same to me. And stupid me, I ALMOST fell for it. Key word: ALMOST. Thanks Kitty Cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, johnnog...

I do believe he is a Marine, and well trained for combat. They are also trained to have a ton of self-discipline with regard to using their skills, especially as civilians. He is probably large, too. I would let him live on my block.  Too many bullys and punks around here.

Of course, too many benzos & beers can alter perceptions...

Said he was 6'2". I have to say, I miss him. He was such a colorful character!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back