Report Scammers

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date
@Codean212 please email the info to admin. His contact info is on the bottom of the home page. We don't welcome scammers no matter how they operate.

Nor do we want to be associated with them. It is a long shot as these bums have many identities but it's worth a try.   OK just got the message, thanks!
No problem. I appreciate you listening and checking to see if any of the info matches with a member here. It may not turn up anything since the person may not have used any of the info I have to register an account here,, but it's worth a try. I figure since he referred me to this site there is a strong possibility he is a member on this site.. It's too bad I fell for his trap, but if there is anything positive to come out of this it's that I really like this website and I didn't know about it before. I may not have come across it if that guy didn't mention it. This site is a pretty awesome site in my opinion! keep up the good work!

johnnog said:
so if a member has over 100 posts is it ok to exchange email addys ?one thing i'd never do is give another member my phone number,that's asking for trouble.
No Johnnog, it is not okay. I think you misread my post. There are long term senior members that will occasionally exchange info via pms. Technically it is against the rules, but if you know the person really well....there is a gray area. Since I have "known" you for a couple of years, if you asked me for a vendors contact information..i would give it to you. I hate seeing people get scammed. I may sound harsh in my words, but it is only because i care a LOT about the members not getting scammed. It makes me nuts that people would steal from people in pain and need meds to function. If you remember, I was the one to get the Private Investigator to check Jewy. I dont understand how he lays down to sleep each night. I surely could not. Then again, I am not a sociopath.

I always recommend reading the rules every few months, even for old timers. It never hurts. The rules are not long (this is intentional so people will read them) and they are quite clear. The Unmentioned rules are obvious only when you do your reading. But once you do the reading you should understand everything you need to. Lazy Newbs, quite frequently will claim that they cannot orwill not read the threads because of some health problem or time issue. We ALL have issues. After hearing the whining and complaining about reading the threads, by a lazy newb, some member occasionally feels sorry for them helps them and hands out the info...discouraging the lazy newb from doing anymore reading. The member is not doing the newb any favors by handing out info......quite the opposite. Not doing your due diligence and reading a lot can really end up with making bad decisions that can and will cost them drugs, money and their membership. It is just a shame when that happens. Members always need to read. It would be great if when a newb looks for a handout of info, wew NICELY should encourage them to read and briefly explain why. Not sure if you read my post above about me trying to put all of the vendors current contact information in post number one on each vendor thread. When I am finished with that little project I still VERY. MUCH want to see newbs being told to read, read and then read some more. If the membercannot handle doing that, they dont belog here. These entitled type newbs seem to be appearing in masses these days. You have no idea how many messages i get from people just wanting information without doing any work. At all. I tell them to read the threads. I have had many members come back to me later and thank me for telliong them to do the reading....because they now understand why.
I bet I have read a thousand posts by now, and still reading, and still learning.  Appreciate when I do make a mistake, someone nicely corrects me & edits post if I've been dumb enough to put something too private on view.  Thanks to everyone for feedback.  Agree with what you say about doing the research.  Still have a ways to go, but I have now made two successful transactions with vendors I found on here, and guess what?  I got legitimate medications--not the fakes I was getting from some un-named country.  Appreciate all your hard work.  Have a great day!  Leigh Anne

WARNING!

The people who hacked Healthproviders are soliciting business from their contact list.

I'm putting this here in case someone who doesn't have SY access gets contacted.

DO NOT  send money to anyone contacting you and claiming to be Rick.

DO NOT  use any Hotmail addresses for him.

The small donation to see the SY section could save you big $$.

Yeah I got scammed as well. Somebody posted a blog on this site  About a good  research  chem website,and I was stupid enough to believe them. I'm new to all of this but definite have learned my lesson. Now I'm almost afraid to trust anyone. But I will keep reading. Thank you all. I hope this is the right place to post this at if not my apologies.

Yeah I got scammed as well. Somebody posted a blog on this site  About a good  research  chem website,and I was stupid enough to believe them. I'm new to all of this but definite have learned my lesson. Now I'm almost afraid to trust anyone. But I will keep reading. Thank you all. I hope this is the right place to post this at if not my apologies.
You may also want to post your experience under blacklisted RC vendors in case anyone else is thinking about trying this company. Stick with sites that have a lot of positive reviews and you should be safe.

Hopefully you aren't referring to any RC site I have offered up. I've only done so after receiving 7 or 8 pks myself from any of them. There are mods who put up SY vendors and they sometimes turn sour. Always blame the vendor and please don't assume anyone got anything over on you by trying to be helpful. Xo

No I am not. The information on that particular vendor, researchchemc. was on the blog page that some one posted on this site (which has now been removed). It was my first day searching this site and I really didn't understand how this worked. Now I do. And it's my fault for rushing into something before I understood everything.

I apologize if I posted this wrong, my intentions were good. I just wanted everyone to know my experience with this particular vendor. :-) 

>>>The small donation to see the SY section could save you big $$<<<

I dislike sounding/appearing uninformed but what is the SY section? :surprised:

It's a section that has a collection of Mexican vendors. It's available to people who donate $10 I believe. Otherwise it's private and not open to new members. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If only all new people will see this and learn why not to ask for emails via PM a lot of $ could be saved. Fusionman makes 177 posts here just to scam a few people out of a few hundred bucks! What a douchebag!
Even though this is an op, since I'm new here I would like to mention: 'the rules, warnings, and persuasive suggestions of this forum's rules are here to protect YOU/US ALL!'

The fact that pm option doesn't unlock until so many posts, is so clever and for your own protection. It gives you time to read, re-read, and to think things over before you make any decisions. At least that's how I perceive it--so yes, I'm grateful for these well thought out features, and for caring staff! Thank you guys!

I feel ya. Don't know what th SY section is either. 

Made a donation DBG but don't quite know what that does. Mostly just being supportive to the site cause I'm so damn grateful to have a go to for help. Love DBG. 

I feel ya. Don't know what th SY section is either. 

Made a donation DBG but don't quite know what that does. Mostly just being supportive to the site cause I'm so damn grateful to have a go to for help. Love DBG. 
It's just an informal name for the Mexican section @Gemini72, which is open to those who have donated. Your donation also helps to keep this site running! ☺ 

Love the site. Totally want to be a valuable, reliable part of the community. I'm reading so much I feel cross eyed. There's so many threads, forums topics, comments and replies. It's a lot to take in. 

If only all new people will see this and learn why not to ask for emails via PM a lot of $ could be saved. Fusionman makes 177 posts here just to scam a few people out of a few hundred bucks! What a douchebag!
I ordered from a site called Anchal Pharmacy and they are big time scammers after sending $ then he called back asking for more money because "he screwed up" on the price,  and now i have to suffer.. have anyone heard of this site or had any luck with them...? 

Last edited:
I ordered from a site called Anchal Pharmacy and they are big time scammers after sending $ then he called back asking for more money because "he screwed up" on the price,  and now i have to suffer.. have anyone heard of this site or had any luck with them...? 
Welcome to DBG @BlueBird! Not a great start though, you've just asked what we heavily discourage members to do, ask for information like that leaves you open to being scammed, and we do not like our members being Scammed! That said, you aren't the first person to join here after being scammed, so I understand your predicament. What I do suggest however, is to read the rules of the forum, the "quoted info for new members" thread pinned in the introductions section, and get reading and researching, we have many reputable vendors listed here. What you are looking for is generally found in the Mexican section, a small donation is required to view this section (and email vendors). I wish you well, and hope you can get sorted fairly quickly!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back