Shipping Issues/Questions

DoomKitty

Starting this thread for folks to discuss shipping issues and ask questions in regard vendors in the Email Sources section so that the vendor threads can not get so cluttered.  Makes sense (to me at least!) to have one specifically located in the Email Sources section so its both easy to find, and specific to certain collection of vendors.  Similar to the one in the Mexican section.  Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a odd situation, i could input on.

my guy sent my mags but it was taking very very long, so he reshipped (if they both would have came, id donate for both)

well few days after reship, my 1st started moving. well the day comes for me to read, and nothing. ID turns it red and says Alert! awaiting for delivery scan

its been 2 days now and still in same situation 

Any ideas? or what should i do?

It could mean anything from it just arriving late and there waiting for the package. I had one that did that then said out for delivery a few days later and I did not receive it . I'm pretty sure it was a person filling in for my regular guys vacation that stole my pack . It's the only thing I could come up with since it said awaiting delivery scan and Nothing... I even put in a request for a lost pack and months went by and they didn't find it anywhere. Someone had it in there possession that day and decided not to drop it off.. SCUMBAGS....

Regards

my guy sent my mags but it was taking very very long, so he reshipped (if they both would have came, id donate for both)

well few days after reship, my 1st started moving. well the day comes for me to read, and nothing. ID turns it red and says Alert! awaiting for delivery scan

After further looking into the ALERT in the TN . The shipper states On shipper tracking, the "Alert" message means that some problem has arisen which will delay the shipment of your package. In these cases, They encourage to contact customer support.

Be careful with that one depending on contents my friend. I had the balls to do it but you can't be a paranoid sally cause they will call and ask questions.

That's straight from the site .

Regards

I was just browsing ............._complaints on reddit and this has happened to a lot of people who live in or have shipments going through the SW USA. Flash floods, lightning storms... all sorts of crazy. They had to close a couple sorting plants and reroute deliveries. 

Starting this thread for folks to discuss shipping issues and ask questions in regard vendors in the Email Sources section so that the vendor threads can not get so cluttered.  Makes sense (to me at least!) to have one specifically located in the Email Sources section so its both easy to find, and specific to certain collection of vendors.  Similar to the one in the Mexican section.  Hope this helps!
Good topic. I like this one

@mistabenzo  Ive had that alert thing on a few non-mag packs and one mag pack in the past and it always arrived a few days later.  I know a couple times it was due to my road being unpassable due to trees down after flooding another time the drivers car broke down (i leave extremely rural.  drivers car breaks down, then no mail at all) and another time i had no idea.  I was def worried when i got it with the mag pack, like maybe they noticed something off or whatever, but it came like the others a few days later. 

Great idea Doom! I've got a pack still sitting in "C", almost 2 weeks now from Vin. Anyone have any updates on there packs.
Without giving too many details, let’s just say you ain’t the only one in that situation and about the same time frame. Lol

Awesome idea. I know we all hesitate on what and where to say it. Quite honestly I find comfort when I see someone else may be swimming uphill. Although I wish it upon none. All these hold up’s it is just not making any sense. Like someone said there is no reasoning to it. Much love.

Use DuckDuckGo to access tracktrace.delivery

They will show you the carriers handling your order. From there, it's fairly easy to figure out. 

Look into the carriers to get more info. Some shipping methods are so screwed up that they might take months.

This thread is a brilliant idea. I hope it’s utilised properly. 
quick question...would I be able to discuss an ongoing order with a vendor to up until very recently was in the email section but now appears to have gone? 
thanks in advance. 

Use DuckDuckGo to access tracktrace.delivery

They will show you the carriers handling your order. From there, it's fairly easy to figure out. 

Look into the carriers to get more info. Some shipping methods are so screwed up that they might take months.
That definitely looks different and doesn’t really matter up so who even knows. It’s insanity. I assume the word they use for processing is detained. Pretty cool though.

That definitely looks different and doesn’t really matter up so who even knows. It’s insanity. I assume the word they use for processing is detained. Pretty cool though.
I've heard lots of different scan statuses meaning a lot of different things. The system is in decay. If you download the downdetector app you'll see. Lots of problems right now.

I've had ones be delivered just hours after they were scanned in country. The only one that really matters is OFD, though. I've yet to be let down by that status. 

Via the method I listed above, I was able to find out that my mag touched down, was cleared in, sent in transit, then decided to hop on a plane and go on vacation to China. If I ever see it, it'll probably be in the fall. But who knows, it's likely gone forever. 👋💸🚽

I've heard lots of different scan statuses meaning a lot of different things. The system is in decay. If you download the downdetector app you'll see. Lots of problems right now.

I've had ones be delivered just hours after they were scanned in country. The only one that really matters is OFD, though. I've yet to be let down by that status. 

Via the method I listed above, I was able to find out that my mag touched down, was cleared in, sent in transit, then decided to hop on a plane and go on vacation to China. If I ever see it, it'll probably be in the fall. But who knows, it's likely gone forever. 👋💸🚽
Lol! I am sorry to hear that but you are right. It is in decay. I have never seen it like this. I am with you though. OFD is a great one😉

OFD has been fake news 2 times this year for me. Nothing comes, at midnight changes to “Awaiting Del. scan” and you pretty much lose your mind at that point. One time It arrived at the unit barely too late, carrier already departed for the day, so It was mistakenly scanned OFD. Arrived next day. Other time, It was sent to the wrong delivering office 10 mins away, had to be sent over an hour away back fo be re-sorted, put in a truck to the correct office and then was delivered 2 days later. Longest OFD’s of my life.

This thread is a brilliant idea. I hope it’s utilised properly. 
quick question...would I be able to discuss an ongoing order with a vendor to up until very recently was in the email section but now appears to have gone? 
thanks in advance. 
@DoomKitty any idea mate if this would be appropriate to discuss here? 

@Crackajack I dont see why not.  I guess if its a vendor that the mods dont want discussed anymore for whatever reason they might delete it, but you may as well try!  I cant even remember who is missing lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back