Shipping Issues/Questions

@DoomKitty it’s PV or EUP.  I have an order with them I’m currently waiting for.  In my previous transaction I’ve had an email from them stating “they’ve received the order.” Another when they verify they’ve received what they need from you stating “your Order is being processed.’ (I did receive these this order. ) However in previous orders I’ve also had an Email soon after stating (your order is now finalised”) I’ve not had this last email and it’s been 5 days since funds were sent. I’ve sent a couple of emails to him to ask if my mags have indeed been shipped or is there some issue....I’ve yet to have a reply. I’ve been warned they don’t like being “pestered” by emails! Just seems a little odd. I was just wondering if anyone else has had similar experience with them and if they did indeed come through? 

Hope this makes sense and thank you in advance for any input. 

@Crackajack Oh them!  I cant help you there, i only ordered from them twice b4 they quit shipping US, and every time a few days after i sent the funds theyd say they shipped it or whatever.  The first order took only 2 days to ship but i think the second order took like 6 days.  It can definitely get hard not to pester at a certain point!

@DoomKitty yeah, indeed. Thanks for your help anyway. I’ll get a few more days and Emil again. Just getting worried Roth their lack of communication. It makes me worried. I’ll keep the thread updated should I have any more Info. Thank you again.

@Biskobroit was Private Vendor aka EU PLUG. No idea when not in the email section now. Have you had any dealings with him? 
I actually almost used them once then decided to go with PharmCosmic.So we exchanged a few emails but I didn't end up using them.

Regards

OFD has been fake news 2 times this year for me. Nothing comes, at midnight changes to “Awaiting Del. scan” and you pretty much lose your mind at that point. One time It arrived at the unit barely too late, carrier already departed for the day, so It was mistakenly scanned OFD. Arrived next day. Other time, It was sent to the wrong delivering office 10 mins away, had to be sent over an hour away back fo be re-sorted, put in a truck to the correct office and then was delivered 2 days later. Longest OFD’s of my life.
I’ve had a few of those two. No doubt it can all be frustrating. I will just be glad to see some people start posting a simple word like touchdown to put some inspiration out there. Not on the normal runtimes for reading material but the extended versions.

@DoomKitty any idea mate if this would be appropriate to discuss here? 

@Biskobroit was Private Vendor aka EU PLUG. No idea when not in the email section now. Have you had any dealings with him? 
Just an update if anyone is interested. I received an email stating my order has been completed. Almost a week after payment was confirmed. So fingers crossed it arrives soon. 

I know this topic has been discussed some in the Shipping/Tracking section, but since my questions pertain to the email vendors specifically I would like to ask it here.

I have a pack coming from EU that just hit the Inbound to C for the second time. Tracking is > Inbound to C > processed throuh facility > Inbound to C [again].

I might be needlessly worried, but like most of the other peoole in this thread, I have pack that has been sitting at Inbound C for almost 7 weeks now. So my stomach dropped to see this status again.

Is hitting customs twice common now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this topic has been discussed some in the Shipping/Tracking section, but since my questions pertain to the email vendors specifically I would like to ask it here.

I have a pack coming from EU that just hit the Inbound to C for the second time. Tracking is > Inbound to C > processed throuh facility > Inbound to C [again].

I might be needlessly worried, but like most of the other peoole in this thread, I have pack that has been sitting at Inbound C for almost 7 weeks now. So my stomach dropped to see this status again.

I know if 3 other members with same issue. I've seen it in other forums as well. Some people never even get an outbound scan, it just arrives one day. Seems to be the new norm. 

@3mbolden I haven't seen that happen.  But try not to worry - city where the cubs play has been in the news for the failings of their p0$t 0ff!ce, its a total clusterfvck.  I have 2 magazines sitting there from @lfa since 06/10.  This is the longest theyve had anything of mine.

@Geneseo @BrokenLeashesAllOverTheFloor

Be patient & smart. Good things will come your way. 

@EasyMoneySnip3r Yeah but they recently fired their p0stma$ter and are hurting from multiple system failures over the past year.  Covid, staffing shortages, 2 -day mail in the area taking 3 weeks (people legit not getting their blood pressure m3ds and the like), missed scans, delivery vehicles not secured... i mean this isn't an "oopsie we are a bit behind", but a hole they keep digging themselves deeper into

Just had my first item from EU also show inbound c > scanned at regional facility (with different time stamp of> in transit to regional facility > inbound c again all within 5 days. 

Was hoping it was a quick inbound and now seeing it as the last "scan", I have no idea lol. Also the last scan for inbound c was at the time 00:00:00, hoping it's a system mistake and it actually is in transit to facility (as that one has a realistic time scan) 

Jiub

We all gotta be smarter when we post . Think before you hit the submit reply button.Do not post where your mag's hit Kustom points. It's just NOT smart at all for all of us waiting for mag's. Or ordering future mag's . Look at it this way if you post where your mag is coming from and the Kustom point it's stuck at your basically giving them your mag and where to look for it . Think before you post @All members and everyone have to use common sense etiquette for a forum like this . Protect our community should be everyone's priority.

Good Day

Good looking out @Biskobro. Somehow we need to express these things so we can all know we got on the same boat. Yet it is a tap dance. It’s the most frustrating thing I can ever recall that’s for sure. At least a consistent pattern would help. A friend recently received her Etsy order from across the pond in 5 days. Sometimes I wonder how the new criteria is involved. From what I have read that’s a real cluster F but I think we can all agree the whole thing is.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back