Shipping Issues/Questions

true, it's enough to know that there are also others in basically the exact same situation (with slightly differing variables that don't really amount to enough to make a difference, ala different c points etc). at this point the best consolation is knowing that if i'm going to have to suffer through an indefinite wait, i'm not the only one doing so. If i were talking about anything else, i would feel guilty expressing such an antisocial statement, but i think it goes without saying that intuitively we all know what game we in lol. 😎✌ 

For real tho, I hope we all get a touchdown. Go team!!!

@Jiub1 mine did the same thing. When it landed in the states, it gave me a date to be home. It did the same crazy scans at 00000 hours???!!!?. I'm hoping for the best. 

@Jiub1 mine did the same thing. When it landed in the states, it gave me a date to be home. It did the same crazy scans at 00000 hours???!!!?. I'm hoping for the best. 
Mine actually shows that too, which is what prompted me to post on here earlier; I wasn't sure if it's just the new standard thing that shows up on tracking now.  I have the date to be home as well, but now I know not to get my hopes up (which I am legit appreciative for, I would've been realllll sadface to be thinking  "this is The Day!" when it wouldn't be The Day after all. You know what I mean). 

Hey folks. I know many of us are waiting for fall to arrive and the fun Holiday “treats”. I just wanted to take a minute to express that it is so very f@@@@@reaking frustrating to wait for Santa to bring my gifts! Although I don’t think I will be getting anything this year. That’s just my personal feeling. 🤬

Just know there are a few that can sympathize. So no need for you to want to vent today I think I am venting enough for a few. 

If anyone has any updates please share! It would be a refresher for sure. 

Hey folks. I know many of us are waiting for fall to arrive and the fun Holiday “treats”. I just wanted to take a minute to express that it is so very f@@@@@reaking frustrating to wait for Santa to bring my gifts! Although I don’t think I will be getting anything this year. That’s just my personal feeling. 🤬

Just know there are a few that can sympathize. So no need for you to want to vent today I think I am venting enough for a few. 

If anyone has any updates please share! It would be a refresher for sure. 
I can sympathize, and I think we're talking about the same incredible vendor that delivers some rare gems at great prices. 

My first order, according to 3 inquiries with the courier, has been "lost in transit" for over 2 weeks. 

Placed another order (not a reship) with same vendor 8 days ago, larger order this time, same shipping method. Currently OFD. Never even got a customs scan. Lost order had 2 customs scans before going in transit. 

Weird shit has been going on. 

I can sympathize, and I think we're talking about the same incredible vendor that delivers some rare gems at great prices. 

My first order, according to 3 inquiries with the courier, has been "lost in transit" for over 2 weeks. 

Placed another order (not a reship) with same vendor 8 days ago, larger order this time, same shipping method. Currently OFD. Never even got a customs scan. Lost order had 2 customs scans before going in transit. 

Weird shit has been going on. 
Yes I concur it’s crazy. I would like to just say the system is overwhelmed but that’s not the case. Yes outstanding vendor.

I would like to just say the system is overwhelmed but that’s not the case.
100% this.  I know we'll probaby never know the reasoning but it's really odd how packs can be sent just a couple days apart, and one can be stuck and the other can fly through with no indication of even a second glance.. But i suppose it is what it is. I can't rationalize the process, but that doesn't make it any less infuriating.

Yes I concur it’s crazy. I would like to just say the system is overwhelmed but that’s not the case. Yes outstanding vendor.
Just tried to reply to your DM and was randomly booted off the site. I'll get you a message later tonight with some stuff I've learned. 

My favorite vendor V, sent a reship but the first one came now the reship got popped even with his new way of shipping, got a love letter today 
Damn it. Thank you for sharing that. Sorry to hear it. 

My favorite vendor V, sent a reship but the first one came now the reship got popped even with his new way of shipping, got a love letter today 
WEAK

Well here it is, the confirmation of what I think by now a good number of members here feared.  But still, the fact that some of the packs are obviously culminating in a touchdown does allow for some hope in this situation. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back