Shipping Issues/Questions

My favorite vendor V, sent a reship but the first one came now the reship got popped even with his new way of shipping, got a love letter today 
Opposite for me but #2 is still chilling in the same spot a certain place that will remain nameless for a few days got ll on old shipping nothin against it but whatever happens happens now 

I too have a weird situation going on. mine hit ISC early july  then said arrived in jamaica ny a day later, it was then stuck at, in transit for over 20 days then ping ponged back and forth between cities then back to jamaica where is says it has been tendered to a military agent lol seems to be back on track now but idk if i even want this now. has anyone else had their pack say tendered to a military agent??
This sounds so much like what I am going through!   The ISC,  a little later in July,  the Jamaica ny,  and a day later it started that transit thing but only for 4 days - I kept getting same thing said "its on track to reach it's...."  - but never says where its ping ponging to and from,  never gives an EST,, I had been getting same update a day after Jamaica, and for 4 days ONLY.. then - it all went= quiet.   I have no idea what it did, just disappeared,  no more approx. same time for 4 day's "update". All quiet on the mid-atlantics front.   @bikejumpr20 Not had the military part at all - but I was with you up till that part.   Did you have a period after Jam.  that it got quiet for a week ?  Or were you getting status daily up to and including this weekend  ( if thats ok to ask ) 

I thought once it got freed from the gray bars of Cust. that things were home free....and would knock on the door with open arms like a long lost brother in a couple days - but I guess my thinking is wrong....   Yep - the whole thing is CRAZY.... 

LLs. From U$pea$ or kus.   ?   I thought and I gues I’m wrong - that just kus sent LLs.   
Kus. They are only ones that send LL’s. Those didn’t go to j@maic@ then just disappear in transit. They got sent back to you know where. It was visible just not on the normal tr@k page. 

This sounds so much like what I am going through!   The ISC,  a little later in July,  the Jamaica ny,  and a day later it started that transit thing but only for 4 days - I kept getting same thing said "its on track to reach it's...."  - but never says where its ping ponging to and from,  never gives an EST,, I had been getting same update a day after Jamaica, and for 4 days ONLY.. then - it all went= quiet.   I have no idea what it did, just disappeared,  no more approx. same time for 4 day's "update". All quiet on the mid-atlantics front.   @bikejumpr20 Not had the military part at all - but I was with you up till that part.   Did you have a period after Jam.  that it got quiet for a week ?  Or were you getting status daily up to and including this weekend  ( if thats ok to ask ) 

I thought once it got freed from the gray bars of Cust. that things were home free....and would knock on the door with open arms like a long lost brother in a couple days - but I guess my thinking is wrong....   Yep - the whole thing is CRAZY.... 
@drjimmy1964  mine went quiet for almost 3 weeks with zero updates at all after it cleared 

@drjimmy1964  mine went quiet for almost 3 weeks with zero updates at all after it cleared 
@bikejumpr20, did you get your magazines? Or is it still in transit? Both of mine are stuck, you know where. One a little over a month and the other about two weeks. I'm just waiting patiently on the arrival. I've had one before take upward of a month to come home. Driving me crazy!!?

@Bks3080 No I did not.. it's still in transit but seems to be on normal route now but who knows
did the quietness stop and info st@rted up again after 3 weaks ?   or are you just observing on the U_$_P_$ $!te "? 

Sent you a DM with a daht.Kom that you m!ght n@t know.  

Hello everybody,

As a vendor I can give you some information about how to better get actual tracking info about your packets. 

When you see USPS tracking info showing that “origin post is preparing shipping”, just go to the outgoing post official web site and track your packet there. What you will see there is that your packet left the origin post country 1-2 days after it was shipped.

What USPS is doing all the time is that when they experience a postal overload, packets just wait on a line to be processed and till this happens they keep the misleading “tracking info” that the origin post is preparing shipping. Which is just not true and you can check it as I described. 

The good news is that once they process the packet and the tracking info unfreezes showing that the packet is actually in USA, delivery is within 3-4 days.

Hope this helps.

Greetings

Alfa

@Biskobro I would leave it there and not claim personally. Seems like enough red flags, sorry about your mags though! 

If worst case happens when picking it up, I assume it'll be more costly than the lost package. 

Friendly regards, 

Jiub 

@Biskobro  Is this the same incident from the other day or did it happen again?!  Either way, no dont claim the pack.  Definite CD attempt.  Although one of the weirdest CD attempts ive heard of.  Dressing up fancy is a fail and wriggling the doorknob is a bonus fail.  Sending the pack to the main branch is an extra credit fail.  Whoever is running that op is a cornball.  I mean other than the legit postal worker telling you where the pack was did they leave anything at all?  Like no postal note to come pick it up or anything?  So fucking weird.   And they havent come back since?   Its like they only wanted to kinda do the job but gave up halfway through :81_joy_cat: :81_joy_cat: .   But yes, i would let bygones be bygones.  Jail, court fees, lawyer fees, prison time and/or probation, amongst other possibilities are not fucking worth it.  Would also recommend no more orders, especially international ones.   To that address at least.  Definitely burnt.  I know that can be hard, depending on your situation.   Hopefully you have other ways to make all the ends meet!  Sorry that happened and plz take care and stay safe!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back