Shipping Issues/Questions

@Bks3080 @Jiub1

Sorry for the late reply. 

First pack that was "in transit, arriving late" - no change. Had my PO search for it again, though, and they said the tracking info now tells them it is at the hog farm.

Second order (not a reship) took 8 days. No scans indicate it got a piggy sniff either, which is fucking weird. 

This whole thing makes me wonder if there's a mole on DBG that places a few orders, gets a general idea of how the vendor works, and they can narrow their search accordingly. This isn't something we should be paranoid about, but it IS another shining reminder as to why members need to start paying more attention and taking seriously the constant reminders from the mods about not mentioning the locations/times/events/couriers/contents of their packs and just be brief in their review... (e.g. "14 days, exactly what I ordered, excellent quality. Would definitely order again.") ...it doesn't take a genius code-breaker to figure out what "oh sea ay teeze" or "zans" means. In other threads this lingo is fine, but it's basically handing out the vendor's menu when done under their thread. The only person that should be listing anything the vendor has is the vendor. 

...So, assuming there is a mole, they report their findings and a few agents are signed to start looking for specific packs that fit the description. Every time they found one they'd oink and squeal and get all excited, their corkscrew tails would start wiggling, and they'd inspect it, but between the amount of packs that turned out to be duds and the ones that they did find not even coming close to qualifying for "with intent", they decided to put their resources to better use and operation "Oink Oink Squeal" ended as yet another failure in the war on drugs. 
Omg this is cracking me up! The whole things is a nightmare but this is some funny s&&t. I think the other thing going on is once upon a time resources were limited now we have a brand new group of renegades who feel like this is thier new mission. It doesn’t take much to figure out there are so many hogs in the pen they are eating each other’s food. 

Or someone that made a tactical error and felt it in their interest to spread the love. I’ve been worried about it for awhile and then thought no… but I am not so sure.
Yes, most def!  This occured to me a moment after I posted the last thing. A HUGE thing to take into consideration is that the legality of intimidation done by the people who are looking fod answers does not matter. I'm not a lawyer but sometimes I binge watch Law & Order so I am kind of an expert. [Just kidding!] But seriously, I don't think they need a warrant to "just ask a few questions" by showing up at your house holding your much-anticipated pack, or even reaching out over the phone. 

Some people really lose their cool without hardly any provocation, and i'm sure those types would jump at the chance to help themselves any way they can.

Yes, most def!  This occured to me a moment after I posted the last thing. A HUGE thing to take into consideration is that the legality of intimidation done by the people who are looking fod answers does not matter. I'm not a lawyer but sometimes I binge watch Law & Order so I am kind of an expert. [Just kidding!] But seriously, I don't think they need a warrant to "just ask a few questions" by showing up at your house holding your much-anticipated pack, or even reaching out over the phone. 

Some people really lose their cool without hardly any provocation, and i'm sure those types would jump at the chance to help themselves any way they can.
If you don't sign for it or accept it just deny,deny,deny..if it is LE they have NOTHING on you cause your not claiming the magazines.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Right I’m from the old school. It’s nice to meet you but I will take that lawyer now. That’s all anyone should ever say with the current atmosphere and that goes for everything. Like every defense attorney has said “shut your mouth and ask for counsel”. “I haven’t been to law school but I know a little bit” lol . Old school rap song.

Agree with all of this, oink oink squad. They do fancy the bacon, in fact, they can’t help themselves to a large piece of polish sausage that’s become lodged in the lining of their hearts, might have a heart attack if not careful, lol. Superfans Chris Farley SNL way to describe this perfectly.

eat your bacon piggy cuz no matter what you do I end up eating Wagyu and reading by favorite mother fucking magazines so best of luck to you but sorry this show goes on I’ll send ya some bathroom readers to help out for when you steal my books that were really ex-lax baby.

All have a fantastic weekend. :)

So I’m posting this here so as not to garble up a v thread (para). On us to us I had an interesting situation years years ago. At this time old cbd was just hitting the street. CBD flower was blowing the doors wide open. To this day people are in the clink fir cbd close. It was new and not like today where is is damn near at the dollar general…….Anyays…. Got a handy dandy call from postal inspector. Told him what was in there. Of course all legit so why not. He says “ let me make some calls”. Calls back and says no go. We are federal agency and we stand by the “nothing made from good old mj” and by the way it’s a 15 year max fir future purposes. We have come a long way since then and times they are “a changing” but I found out from a postal worker (by the way was also ordering CBD” and she told me postal workers rec helluva bonus for package tips. It’s kept on the dl but it’s a significant amount. Wether that is true or not I don’t know but it makes sense …. It was an expensive order and other than hire someone I was stuck. It never updated to says seized. Just disappeared. The bottom line is we are at the mercy of conflicting regs, conflicting agencies and a massive fail of a system trying to justify funding. Sorry for any typos. 

@Deepnorth That reminds me of years ago when CBD was hitting off and those two dudes were caught in Ohio with an 18-wheeler full of cdb flower and they were like "this shit is totally legal, it only has .5% thc" or whatever the percent is and the cops were like "yeah thats cool, but if you add up that percent for the ENTIRE fucking truck thats a lot of THC so we are arresting you on huge felony charges".  Not sure what happened with it, but def an example of how the law will bend it whatever way it needs.  Like the bullshit "ghost dope" sentencing that happens all the time.    Also want to add, that if you are a vendor and there is an attempted CD on you, they def have a LOT on you already, and its most def time to permanently close shop for good.    Ive said this b4, but darknetlive is a great place to learn about various tactics cops and feds use.  And various huge mistakes vendors make.  All of it being good lessons for the average consumer.

Scary times. I'm definitely guilty of accidentally sharing a little too much even when making an effort. Currently day 28, day 10 since ppr0ccezzed thru some slow place somewhere and no news since. Might have to let this fish go back in the 0cean.

Would love to hear some succe$# stories, if someone could just drop a 'Michael Jordan Touchdown Pass' or something simple. Great thread to have by the way, I didn't check if it is, but would suggest sponsors only if it isn't.

@Deepnorth That reminds me of years ago when CBD was hitting off and those two dudes were caught in Ohio with an 18-wheeler full of cdb flower and they were like "this shit is totally legal, it only has .5% thc" or whatever the percent is and the cops were like "yeah thats cool, but if you add up that percent for the ENTIRE fucking truck thats a lot of THC so we are arresting you on huge felony charges".  Not sure what happened with it, but def an example of how the law will bend it whatever way it needs.  Like the bullshit "ghost dope" sentencing that happens all the time.    Also want to add, that if you are a vendor and there is an attempted CD on you, they def have a LOT on you already, and its most def time to permanently close shop for good.    Ive said this b4, but darknetlive is a great place to learn about various tactics cops and feds use.  And various huge mistakes vendors make.  All of it being good lessons for the average consumer.
I remember that bust too and wonder what happened. Most of the time they end up dropping but your life is screwed by then.

Scary times. I'm definitely guilty of accidentally sharing a little too much even when making an effort. Currently day 28, day 10 since ppr0ccezzed thru some slow place somewhere and no news since. Might have to let this fish go back in the 0cean.

Would love to hear some succe$# stories, if someone could just drop a 'Michael Jordan Touchdown Pass' or something simple. Great thread to have by the way, I didn't check if it is, but would suggest sponsors only if it isn't.
I sure hope you succeed because I recall another post in a certain v area and if that v has an problems, we no doubt have someone squealing all the way to market. Also good  suggestion on sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator:
So my order from V that has been sitting in C for the last month. Well I finally got a LL today. It sucks but atleast now I know. The good news is I got my order from Alfa today too!

@DoAlHu that sucks. I think a lot of people were holding out a little bit of hope that their mags would show up and maybe there was just a big delay, but the more LLs popping up means everyone that’s been “stuck” will probably get one.

@DoAlHu  Did the t. status ever update to show it made it to your address? Or does it still say "inbound"? Trying to prepare myself for the inevitable suprise.

Still stuck in limbo for over 30 days, but moving in network with 00:00 timestamp now, from A. In transit it says, but the date just changes every day. 

I currently have three packs "missing" in action, no LLs, and just ordered something non-forum related from one of the same countries.  I am watching how it goes through the status (if at all). I'm curious to know if my address is toast.
So here's something "fun" that just happened- the 3rd pack, which is unrelated to the 2 packs sent previously [but still entirely forum-related], suddenly updated overnight and showed it arrived in my town. 

I just got a text from my sibling (who was stopping by to drop off cat food for my neighbor lol)  signed for it, and it was delivered by a special delivery carrier.  I wasn't expecting it being this type of delivery (although had zero experience with the vendor, so maybe this is the norm). What alarmed me is that I come from a multi-generational 4-letter-acronym delivery service [my grandmother was the p05tma5ter back in the day, and my parents were heavily involved in the union] and so we do recognize alot of the employees when we see them out and about. This special delivery agent was no one familiar to us. Again, this could all be entirely normal, but I've been all intensely following this thread.

I'm not home yet, so as far as I know everything is golden but wow. What a rush. I really have no other place to share this. 

THE TWO THAT ARE STUCK REMAIN SO. But I guess my addy is A-OK.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back