Shipping Issues/Questions

i’ve got a filled-to-bustin double bag of fuck you to li’l king Louis the fuckteenth Dejoy about now. the overachieving bureaucrats are welcome to share, but that mfer has managed, in short order, to sabotage one of the few reliably miraculous human endeavors ever to grace us. 🎤💧

Just an update about my magazine from early july... it's been sitting at the local post office for a couple weeks now.. I haven't gotten any kind of letter saying to pick it up or anything but since it was tendered to a military agent at one point I'm just assuming it's a goner. Is it strange for it to be stuck on arrived at post office for a couple weeks now with no other updates or delivery attempts?

Ok guys and gals, I have a weird one.

T. says "USJFKA,arrived"

About 3 days ago. Any IDEAS what this would mean if a package says that? Asking for a friend ;)

Just an update about my magazine from early july... it's been sitting at the local post office for a couple weeks now.. I haven't gotten any kind of letter saying to pick it up or anything but since it was tendered to a military agent at one point I'm just assuming it's a goner. Is it strange for it to be stuck on arrived at post office for a couple weeks now with no other updates or delivery attempts?
That’s a goner and the military agent thing sounds horribly wrong. I posted something not long ago about a very very very old situation. If you can find it you might wanna read about it because the bottom line is they may wait for you to call. Then they will tell you to hold nicely while an investigator gets on the phone.

i’ve got a filled-to-bustin double bag of fuck you to li’l king Louis the fuckteenth Dejoy about now. the overachieving bureaucrats are welcome to share, but that mfer has managed, in short order, to sabotage one of the few reliably miraculous human endeavors ever to grace us. 🎤💧
I am pretty sure I know what you mean. I wish I can truly say what I think about a lot of this but I can’t. The bottom line is we have all paid for yet another agency that is not doing its job but instead getting involved in places where there are plenty of other piggies. 

How many people from the mid-summer reship saga have yet to receive any LLs?

I am really unsure what to think. I mean yes, the packs are gone forever, but why no LL (yet)?  Mine never made it out of that one place, no "in transit", just seemingly disappeared inbound (as I've previously mentioned, the second one had a callback to inbound).  Definitely personal-use amount, nothin' "crazy."

I had something make it through since (although a VERY different product); but have changed my address just in case.

@3mbolden Its possible it’s a matter of which ISC nabbed whose.  Some ISC def seem to have higher rates of congestion and seizure and so likely have much slower LL response times.  I will say of the various LLs i’ve received my chi one took 10 months and the others took 2-5 weeks.  Also might be a matter of identification.  Has always seemed to me that identifiable stuff gets LLs much faster.  So like blistered ksal0ls would be dif than looses ksal0ls which would be dif times than random unlabeled powder.  Also certain packs may have been differently flagged if they contained certain meds.  F3nt will always raise more snouts and oinks than say amb1en.  those are some thoughts i have off the bat.  I guess something more sinister could be afoot but again money and time is much better spent for them to go after vendors not consumers.  

So speaking for a friend. No ll’s.  Also an addy change. However not to create any tension but also try to be realistic. When or if there are too many pigs in the pen. They dig under the fence. They don’t go to the feed bag. They go to the feed store. The technology is so vast that I’m not sure names and Addys mean much but BTC addresses… that’s the feed store. Then they can just eat away. 

Reading this thread brings so many questions to my mind!

This is a little unrelated to the last few posts in this thread, but should still be in the ballpark. Lets say hypothetically a package was seized, and now that address was under a microscope.

- Would having a different name but same address number also be under a microscope? Do you think the name on the package, or the physical address itself is what would be looked at?

- what if someone's name was linked to a few addresses, would all of those addresses have a closer watch, or just the one that was originally flagged?

I know that with customs it seems it ends with the LL, and nothing is flagged from that. But lets say for the sake of these questions that isn't the case, and the address is looked at more closely.

I have a question for anyone that this has happened too or maybe it’s happening now? Has anyone had a package saying in transit to your country and then usually 3 or 4 days it says basically, made it into your country. For me, first time ever it’s says in transit to my country but nothing changes. It’s been telling me for 2 weeks it’s in transit coming to me. This happened to anyone or is anyone going through this now? I believe the day I placed my order, it was a bad time for cargo and all the other things that are going on. Thanks for reading, just wanted to know if others are dealing with this. ? Thanks and be safe. 

I have a question for anyone that this has happened too or maybe it’s happening now? Has anyone had a package saying in transit to your country and then usually 3 or 4 days it says basically, made it into your country. For me, first time ever it’s says in transit to my country but nothing changes. It’s been telling me for 2 weeks it’s in transit coming to me. This happened to anyone or is anyone going through this now? I believe the day I placed my order, it was a bad time for cargo and all the other things that are going on. Thanks for reading, just wanted to know if others are dealing with this. ? Thanks and be safe. 
Yes. I was waiting to say too much but yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status quo for parcels imported to US nowadays, ime. Often, items arrive in country fairly quickly, but until they’re processed for distribution to your local, there’s little to indicate that. Best look to origin post for evidence that the cherished object has departed, then hope someone stateside deigns to scrape it off the floor of whatever holding pen it’s destined to languish in for awhile & send it on its merry bloody way. Still, it’s better than we manage for Afghan translators.

I was wondering, if after receiving one love letter, you would more likely receive another?  In other words, does the PO have some type of software they use to flag certain senders or receivers?

Anyone recvd goodies since our seller has gotten off vacation?  
Brand new donation ?  Or a reship of a reship ? [I almost feel embarrassed to inquire directly to *V*endor. Just wondering what the status of everyone who lost $ is...anyone ask him lol?]

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back