Shipping Issues/Questions

Sitting here wondering if my address is burned. 1st reship from V got through in 9 days total, but now on my 2nd order, it has sat in ISC since 9/15/21. At what point is an address considered burned? 

I don't believe it is burned at any point. It's not like they scan every package and enter the info into some massive database. I really wouldn't worry about it.

@GetemNOLA jealous of your 9 days lol. I wouldn’t worry about your pack that’s been stuck yet. One of my reships got stuck same place as yours for a few weeks and I  was starting to get a bad feeling, but it eventually showed up. I think it was like 4 weeks from start to finish. My tracking was also weird. Once it was stuck in customs, there was no outbound and no in transit, it just popped up in my local usps one day and then Delivered. Maybe this has already been mentioned but if you’re nervous about your address, you could always go get a PO Box. It does come with a few downsides, but the address change is nice. 

Sitting here wondering if my address is burned. 1st reship from V got through in 9 days total, but now on my 2nd order, it has sat in ISC since 9/15/21. At what point is an address considered burned? 
That's a good question. Addresses and names don't get burned as easily as people think. Yet it does happen despite what people think or say.

My only advice is to read about people who think the address they used is burnt or others talking about this subject.

I can't say what it takes for it to happen as I've only read about others experiences & opinions.

My 3rd......2nd reship of the original order, is chilling at the zoo since 9/19. It was sent from his house on 9/9. This is ludacris! I'm reaching out to V to see what, if any, is the next option. I'm so ready to taste the sweet candy!! Anyone else in the boat with me? Have a good weekend everyone ☺️

My 3rd......2nd reship of the original order, is chilling at the zoo since 9/19. It was sent from his house on 9/9. This is ludacris! I'm reaching out to V to see what, if any, is the next option. I'm so ready to taste the sweet candy!! Anyone else in the boat with me? Have a good weekend everyone ☺️
We are probably seeing the result of USPS slowing down. Someone mentioned earlier this month about a potential slow down happening and we are definitely seeing it now.

I have been waiting since 9/12 it came to the US very quickly. Then stuck in C for weeks left there on 10/3 to next location and still no updates or no delivery. Any ideas 30 days is long time. Mostly in this country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is still sitting in jail. No movement or update. No more reships for me. Three strikes and you are out! I just can't pay again for the odds are against me. I'm really bummed. 

anyone ever get an error message " traxing is unavailable for this product for <vendors country>"

I had one sit in Chi for roughly 56 days w/ no updates including no inbound or outbound from cstms. Just showed up in my mailbox after about 68 days total & then several updates were added...but still never a mention of cstms. 

My second reship is currently on the way and I'm not too optimistic that it will ever arrive. The first one from this summer got sent to ISC once it hit the states, then "inbound to customs" twice, then to the distribution center, back to "inbound to customs" and that's the last it ever updated. 

My reship is basically on target to take the same path. It hit ISC, then "inbound to customs" twice again, then to the distribution center, and I am now waiting on a further update. 

I know it is normal to go to the ISC first, then through customs, and then to the distribution center. However, the fact that it went inbound to customs twice, and then to the distribution center without ever showing an outbound from customs message doesn't seem right to me though. Out of curiosity, did anybody else's stuff ever arrive after taking a similar path to mine?

Tracking updated today saying that it is in transit, but arriving late. The strange thing is that it's showing that message was scanned at midnight on the dot. My first one went back to customs on midnight on the dot too 🤔

Tracking updated today saying that it is in transit, but arriving late. The strange thing is that it's showing that message was scanned at midnight on the dot. My first one went back to customs on midnight on the dot too 🤔
This same scenario was discussed earlier in this thread, including the timestamp on that last action being at exactly midnight (by myself and others). The consensus was that hitting Inbound to C twice is a bad sign. Both my shipment and reship both vanished, the last one taking the exact same course you mentioned.

I've still NEVER received any LLs. Miraculously my 2nd reship arrived (certain places never even showed up in tracking 🤔), but it's definitely turned me off anything that comes by way of the C.

Good luck !

I've still NEVER received any LLs. Miraculously my 2nd reship arrived (certain places never even showed up in tracking 🤔), but it's definitely turned me off anything that comes by way of the C.
Have found this to be the case with anything coming from NL.   I'm 0 for 3 lately.   I'm never ordering from there again.   Haven't gotten any LL's either.

This same scenario was discussed earlier in this thread, including the timestamp on that last action being at exactly midnight (by myself and others). The consensus was that hitting Inbound to C twice is a bad sign. Both my shipment and reship both vanished, the last one taking the exact same course you mentioned.

Good luck !
Thank you for the information it is much appreciated. Hearing this really sucks and makes me even less optimistic now that this thing will ever reach me. However, I know the risk of ordering from the other side of the pond, so I really can't be too upset. I have never received a LL from the first one either and that one vanished in July. This was my first time using this particular vendor, but despite the issues with the packs vanishing, he seems like a really good guy and always willing to make things right. If this one does not arrive though, I really can't see myself asking for another re-ship. I only have 2 addresses to use, and I would have to consider both of them burned. I do still have some hope left though, so I will see what the next few days bring. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information it is much appreciated. Hearing this really sucks and makes me even less optimistic now that this thing will ever reach me. However, I know the risk of ordering from the other side of the pond, so I really can't be too upset. I have never received a LL from the first one either and that one vanished in July. This was my first time using this particular vendor, but despite the issues with the packs vanishing, he seems like a really good guy and always willing to make things right. If this one does not arrive though, I really can't see myself asking for another re-ship. I only have 2 addresses to use, and I would have to consider both of them burned. I do still have some hope left though, so I will see what the next few days bring. 
My 2nd reship has done the same thing as yours. No movement since 9/19. It's luck of the draw if it makes it. I'm glad to see success stories of others. I'll consider it a gift it one of them makes it to me. Good luck

I'm now doing DNM's that ship domestically.   It definitely takes some work getting started but its doable with some research.   WHM is now gone but I've I've had good experience with Versus and Torrez markets.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back