Shipping Issues/Questions

How does something just disappear?

is You Pea E$$ this bad ?!  

it l@ndz ok, then instead of “@n tr_ck to be D-leevered”. I get “Pr@c-ezzing at YoupEe-$$  Facility”.  Does that mean it l@ndzs,  and they “lost it”in 45 minutes ?   ( time between each u-pdayte. ) ?       Sigh….. I thought they were better than. That 

Can I ask this if its ok  -  Does anyone know if this is a place where  Ck_UZ_T@MZ  would retain something sent ( sort of ) domestik ?  ( SY using ES_DEE U$P#  @ the   S@N DEEY@GO CA DISTN CEN_TORE?  I 'THINK"  something I donated for ( it's probably the ghostly D that decided to stop talking to me )  went there and it  was "supposed" to be w me yesterday,   but of course not - and not just GhostMan w/ the lack up  updates but the YouE$$ Pee E$$  since mag was dr@pp@d awff  FR!d@y.  No movement.     And what I love is   I cannot get a human to answer me  -  just a virtual know nuttin'  robotic "repeat back to me what I already know"  service response.    I don't know if I want to call.       Strange...

From what I have read in Vendr thread, and what I found in this thread, I am not alone in my long wait from a distant place. It took 3 weeks to get to that place where packs go to die, and it hasn’t updated since. That was 2 weeks ago. Tracking doesn’t show that it’s in transit. It just says passed through eye-ess-cee. Doesn’t even say delayed. I’m not a newbie, but had a long break and am pretty out of touch, and wondering if anyone more familiar has any insight. I think it’s gone. Thank you for any advice.

@Gracie5 It's so hard to say these days.  I think the old consensus has been that if it doesn't fully clear customs and go to "in transit" in a few days its usually a goner.  But for a while now lots of packs are getting stuck on the "your item was processed through ISC whatever" for long periods of time before moving along.  Here's a non-mag related example of this: example.  That pack took 3 months to get delivered after getting stuck on the processed through ISC tracking update.  I'm assuming there's a massive backlog and  pandemic related lack of workers, and so things are just piling up in bins waiting to get dealt with.  So there's hope.

Thank you, @DoomKitty. I appreciate the positive example and answer. I am recovering from surgery and have too much time to obsess over this 😉

I remember you, and you’ve always been very knowledgeable.
I have read about delays in general, and have checked links you’ve posted here about the subject. The other weird thing about mine is seems to have gone through the big apple isc and then to the Midwestern one simultaneously. 

@Gracie5 Oh that is weird.  I know there have been an insane number of tracking glitches lately, not sure if their gps is messed up with their system or what, but i've seen so many people talk about bizarre scans, where their pack is suddenly appearing all over the country.  Even yesterday i had a non-mag package and it said it had arrived at my local place and then it said it was out for delivery in a completely different city and state.  Delivered to me fine. 

That is weird, @DoomKitty. Definitely there is some very messed up stuff happening. I know I had a domestic that didn’t track, and had no expected date, deliver several months ago, during the holidays, early. It never showed arrival scan.

Hopefully it will arrive some day! Thanks again! 🙂

How does something just disappear?

is You Pea E$$ this bad ?!  

it l@ndz ok, then instead of “@n tr_ck to be D-leevered”. I get “Pr@c-ezzing at YoupEe-$$  Facility”.  Does that mean it l@ndzs,  and they “lost it”in 45 minutes ?   ( time between each u-pdayte. ) ?       Sigh….. I thought they were better than. That 
Did this one work my friend. Don’t forget to get DM. I may have accidentally messed up our thread playing safe softball but I am with you. 

Hi, @Deepnorth. Sadly, no. It’s almost 6 weeks now. I was so excited to get to experience the amazing V’s deluxe editions. I really hope that he is ok.   🥲 

I found a really interesting link, and so far I haven’t seen anything listed that matches my book. It’s long, but also interesting to see what gets snagged.

https://www.forfeiture.gov/pdf/CBP/OfficialNotification.pdf

It’s good to hear that most of your wonky ones came through. 

Cheers!

@Gracie5  They won't list anything on that site that is schedule 1 or 2.  Anything sch 1 or 2 is automatic forfeiture.  That site is because they have to publicly let it known what was seized in case people want to try and get the things back.  But you cant get sch 1 or 2 back so they don't post them.  Not sure if your magazines fit that description or not

Ah, thanks @DoomKitty. I wondered why I saw so many RCs and only a few tramps. One thing I did see was 8 round blue Alps-  8, but that was at a port. Mine are the top one, so no I won’t see here.  :blush:

LL rec'd coming through C.hik@go from a guy who always is pretty sly.  You guys remember that shoe Alf?  Hilarious.  Anyways, my cats-ahh-mean today..I mean completely vile.   Always seems to be some sort of liquid that does it, everything else is usually smooth as butter.  Take it easy fellas

I’m not even sure where to put these. Please DM if you have ANY thoughts. Do we have any comparable Vin? Although I know there never will be. Again please DM if it’s a no go on thread. I’ve searched and other than SY who I fear is running low on mags…I’m at a loss.

I should be worried if my pack been at customs since the 8th right.....  Even some track sites give error on my tn

LL rec'd coming through C.hik@go from a guy who always is pretty sly.  You guys remember that shoe Alf?  Hilarious.  Anyways, my cats-ahh-mean today..I mean completely vile.   Always seems to be some sort of liquid that does it, everything else is usually smooth as butter.  Take it easy fellas
It’s not just liquids

Anyone familiar with a domestic 5 letter issue? Please dm if so. I’ve never seen anyone post to that effect and I sure don’t want to push if there is issue. 

HEADS Up. For what it is worth. Just know domestically you can have issues. The 5 letter will in fact pause and take your cookies. Never thought I would see it. For those in SY you may want to switch it out on occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back