Shipping Issues/Questions

Hi

Uggg @Deepnorth Were you able to get a general consensus if there was a group of the cookie stolen going different places.? Or do you think since that was your main cookie shipper they got curious? Reason I asked is the one time or two times actually the three letter shipper grab mine it was a group going out from the same address to different peoples addresses. We really appreciate this information you have no idea! It’s so scary. I had a international package taken from the five letter shipper and got a real nice letter about 30 days later from their own government facility in Memphis

but I’ve been OK with domestic. I try to keep the two packages a month. But now with my husband wanting to share cookies that I don’t wanna give them so that’s a whole other long story :-) and a friend that helps me with money have increased need I’m getting packages more often. As I can every day my own cookies to eat! So I guess it’s good advice maybe to ask the vendor to change frequently. I’m just worried if I get too many cookies in one shipment the Cookie Monster Will swipe it and then I’ll be out a lot of cookie dough$

I don’t know. I was hoping this was a 1st and it was hoping three letter was not doing at all. I saw a post where a 3 letter  opened and rewrap and 0 in there at final destination. Not sure what’s up there.

@Deepnorth you are correct! A "grab" is happening with several carriers. Make sure you are talking to your vendor about stealth. They have to get better! AND someone, I am not sure who it should be, needs to school the vendors so they aren't saying to us "yeah, it's your problem now, you call the carrier!" That is what I was told. 

I can see if someone is just a tad bit off-center and pissed off,  where that conversation could lead. 

Hey, maybe it's already happened which is why we are seeing this now. That's something to think about! 

Yes I'm playing the waiting game to ,odd almost 2 weeks and no updates outta the country. The vendor is solid with his OPSEC that's what puts my mind as ease.

Regards

@Biskobro exactly! Once you have that trust with your person most of the anxiety fades away. 

A couple of these vendors need to care about our safety. If everyone would put that statement out and then use someone else telling the vendor "Hey, until you get it together I am going this route!" 

But most of us, get so fucking grateful to get our life-affirming stuff that we don't want to rock that boat. 🤦‍♀️ 

Wait until the boat gets rocked by someone else's hand. 

Thank you for this discussion. I've noticed differences in tracking and more changing from 4 letter to 3 letter, or five to three, even with non-cookie general acquisitions from known dept stores, and each time the tracking doesn't keep up with the items in question.  I've been pretty lucky, but there was once many years ago from a non DBG vendor who put the name of the cookie flavor ON the packing albeit in small writing, which caused them to be captured (although the remaining snack items were still received in part).  Weird. 

I’ve had a vendor tell me they had 8 overnighted packs with 5 letter stuck in one place for 4 days at that point. At least the vendor has the smarts to switch it up even though it changes the game. 

Yes I'm playing the waiting game to ,odd almost 2 weeks and no updates outta the country. The vendor is solid with his OPSEC that's what puts my mind as ease.

Regards
talkin a domestic/"SY" vendor or an international? new Max?

So not cool , there are only so many letter shippers period 😵‍💫 @alixjones2018 did yours get sort at least 😣 few years back I had 2 ‘grabs’ from 3 letter shipper … I wish we could help write the Play book of transparency. And in frequent frequencies.

But they probably know more than we do and probably do it the best that can be done. :-)

Then shipping prices will go up because anything added to those little vessels of packages rises the The Weight of the package which impacts the pricing. My years are doing CIM have taught me what to stuff and not to stuff.

But I would be willing to buy supplies or spend more if they padded it for sure.

Is the phone moon tonight and last night. Fingers crossed or past this little brief episode.

Oh I just had a memory of the good all days when I didn’t even really do drugs. But I would transport my husbands weed in maxi pads.

then I would also like take shampoo bottles and empty them out super wrap is We t and like a tiny Tylenol for a pack thing then refill the bottle with some weird shit that look like you can poo. But inside a little canister I would super wrap any contraband. But then it got so hard to remove we had to use like all these little things to pull it out when we got to Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone shed some light on what this status from parcel means? It was sitting at the local post offfice for weeks, then get this update about a week ago. Does this mean it’s been flagged for customs inspection which I’m highly confident it won’t pass a scan. Package was dropped at local post office with an acceptance date of 5/21.

At first the vendor thought the tracking just wasn’t being updated due to a recent hack and they’re still rebuilding everything. So  it doesn’t move for 3 weeks so I assume it’s lost/stolen/customs did either of those things. Then suddenly on 6/13 the status changed to “SOFIA CP BULGARIA
Hold item at office of exchange (Otb)”B59B76B5-E137-4A8E-A624-BD3D3FD756E6.jpeg

does anyone know what that means? It’s definitely seized by customs right? Is that address burned, or only for that country. On the map that parcel shows that update in kind of the back of the facility so it might be storage. Per DDG Otb could mean outbound or over the board meaning it’s been shipped. But that doesn’t match the sentence so I don’t know what to think…. vendor has never seen this either so reaching out to y’all for some info/guidance. Thanks in advance!

@Deepnorth Ive only had it happen once, and that was with 3-letter.  Opened, items taken out, and then taped up with non-commercial packing tape.  The vendor was not worried about it from a ...legal perspective.   I asked that it be sent 5-letter, and instead he sent it 3-letter again (like 5 days later) and it was fine.  Are there still issues with domestic carriers eating cookies right now?  last few have been perfect, both 3 letter and 5 letter but its been about 2 months. 

Can anyone shed some light on what this status from parcel means? It was sitting at the local post offfice for weeks, then get this update about a week ago. Does this mean it’s been flagged for customs inspection which I’m highly confident it won’t pass a scan. Package was dropped at local post office with an acceptance date of 5/21.

At first the vendor thought the tracking just wasn’t being updated due to a recent hack and they’re still rebuilding everything. So  it doesn’t move for 3 weeks so I assume it’s lost/stolen/customs did either of those things. Then suddenly on 6/13 the status changed to “SOFIA CP BULGARIA
Hold item at office of exchange (Otb)”View attachment 5571

does anyone know what that means? It’s definitely seized by customs right? Is that address burned, or only for that country. On the map that parcel shows that update in kind of the back of the facility so it might be storage. Per DDG Otb could mean outbound or over the board meaning it’s been shipped. But that doesn’t match the sentence so I don’t know what to think…. vendor has never seen this either so reaching out to y’all for some info/guidance. Thanks in advance!
I'm having same issue, same date too.

@Deepnorth Ive only had it happen once, and that was with 3-letter.  Opened, items taken out, and then taped up with non-commercial packing tape.  The vendor was not worried about it from a ...legal perspective.   I asked that it be sent 5-letter, and instead he sent it 3-letter again (like 5 days later) and it was fine.  Are there still issues with domestic carriers eating cookies right now?  last few have been perfect, both 3 letter and 5 letter but its been about 2 months. 
Yes I believe it is hit and miss but they definitely are still pattern driven.

That's worrying that more than 1 person is having the same issue. As they say hope for the best but prepare for the worse.

Hold item at office of exchange (Otb)”View attachment 5571

I’m in the same boat. No movement since mid-June. ☹️

I’m in the same boat. No movement since mid-June. ☹️
Early June for me. I had written it off as seized by tte local customs  when it just stayed as accepted at post office for a few weeks, but then shipping randomly updated to this and has stayed there since. I read somewhere that OTB means it has left the origin country and is on its way to the destination country. But all the tracking map shows it it moved to the back of the airport somewhere. 

I’m keeping my hopes for for the former, but realistically I don’t I think it will make it through customs after having these customs issues in origin country. 
Howeber, this specific postal service has had 2 cyber attacks in the last few months  so there’s no saying what’s really going. @Alfapharmcare to chime in whenever you see this and let us know of anything you hear? Thanks, and be safe!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back