Shipping Issues/Questions

I'm now doing DNM's that ship domestically.   It definitely takes some work getting started but its doable with some research.   WHM is now gone but I've I've had good experience with Versus and Torrez markets.
Whew. I may have to analyze this a bit . The it is throwing me off. Are you basically saying you feel across the pond is shut tight? 

Have found this to be the case with anything coming from NL.   I'm 0 for 3 lately.   I'm never ordering from there again.   Haven't gotten any LL's either.
It’s crazy. So many success stories but I think more fails. It’s gotten disheartening for sure. Stay upbeat.:) as you can…..

My 3rd......2nd reship of the original order, is chilling at the zoo since 9/19. It was sent from his house on 9/9. This is ludacris! I'm reaching out to V to see what, if any, is the next option. I'm so ready to taste the sweet candy!! Anyone else in the boat with me? Have a good weekend everyone ☺️
I would say at a month review. Until then it’s a shit show.

We are probably seeing the result of USPS slowing down. Someone mentioned earlier this month about a potential slow down happening and we are definitely seeing it now.
Looks like luck tends to right with you lo!’ Maybe it is certain zip’s. I don’t know. It’s crazy though.

So I had a us 2 us coming and it said out for delivery, then at the end of the day it said available for pick up at the post office?? No slip was left or anything.. has anyone experienced this issue before? I definitely do not want to go there

So I had a us 2 us coming and it said out for delivery, then at the end of the day it said available for pick up at the post office?? No slip was left or anything.. has anyone experienced this issue before? I definitely do not want to go there
If you have Info Deliv through the PO, I'd call them & play it dumb. I'd tell them that a tracking number I wasn't familiar with showed up on my Info Deliv & indicated it was out for deliv & than switched to a avail for pick up. I'd ask them if it was something that was too large to fit in my mailbox, or required signature, yadda yadda yadda. That's what I would do. If something's up, you'll probably catch a vibe from them. Anyone I've ever heard of that picked something up & was snagged (controlled deliv), had already been on their radar for large amounts, previous problems w/ law, etc. They already had enough to bring em in. The controlled deliv was simply an avenue to make the arrest. That's not to say I'm completely wrong though, however, I would call them.

@wjazz I just signed up that address for Inf. Del. And it doesn't show up under packages,, so maybe the wrong address was put on the pack. It definitely would fit inside the box and the address definitely wouldn't be a flagged address or the name it's in... I'll try to call them later and see what they say

@wjazz I just signed up that address for Inf. Del. And it doesn't show up under packages,, so maybe the wrong address was put on the pack. It definitely would fit inside the box and the address definitely wouldn't be a flagged address or the name it's in... I'll try to call them later and see what they say
 This exact thing is happening to me (with that service; in general). I'm not sure if it's a glitch or an update, but 75% of my packages don't show up on there until I manually enter the TN.  This is the case for both regular and forum-related packages.

It's annoying and probably due to lack of funding. 

Everything turned out ok.. it was put on the wrong truck. It never updated on tracking saying it was out for delivery again or anything.  It just showed up randomly. 

@bikejumpr20

Yeah, one of my international vendors packs never show up on Inf Delivery...everyone else, thankfully, does. Glad it all worked out for you!👍 Waiting for some of these can make one excruciatingly anxious. 😰

This will happen. They are so screwed up right now. 
Very screwed, and it seems to be worse in some places. I have a payment to a vendor that made it to their town and then went completely MIA. Just disappeared and it's on day 11 now :(

Very screwed, and it seems to be worse in some places. I have a payment to a vendor that made it to their town and then went completely MIA. Just disappeared and it's on day 11 now :(
Thats 100% normal right now. Something needs to be done, but with it being the guvment, I wouldn't hold on to any hope that it gets better. At this point, amazon needs to get in the game on shipping world wide.

What a kerfluster. All of it. Do we not have ships that cannot even get into port? Man I would love to be a fly on the wall in some of these places. Maybe for a brief window they need to actually just move packages until they get caught up and stop the cat and misuse of govt funds mouse game.

I just saw on the news that they are expanding postal services 35% again, at least until January.

Well for giggles ( but not really) . I had a friend coming across the pond and she went back again before even seeing the sights hardly. 30 days round trips between all the airports and cab travel. How about that? Just got scared and went back. Halloween is a spooky time I guess. What the actual hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone seen/heard the error "processing exception"?? its d0m3stic
U$P$ processing exception means that for whatever reason, employee, weather or machine malfunction, mail has been delayed from it's anticipated movement thru the mailstream. You may have to call to get specific details

U$P$ processing exception means that for whatever reason, employee, weather or machine malfunction, mail has been delayed from it's anticipated movement thru the mailstream. You may have to call to get specific details
smh i always get the bad luck lololol

Any one ordered from Iamrxlive.com lately? Usually no issues but this time no TN or anything. ,

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back