Shipping Issues/Questions

@BellaDonna I think the general consensus here is no. From everything I’ve seen there are plenty of people here who’ve received a LL and continue to order without problems. If you’re worried about it though you could always go get a PO Box to change your address.

Mine is a re-ship and got it mailed to a different address. That was his recommendation. 
Thank you for the info! Was that your first reship ?

Along with several other members here, my first pack and then the reship were almost instantly spotted and pulled trying to enter the country.  [The reship was supposed to be the new, ultra-stealthy method. Obviously I have no idea what the difference was.] 

I will gladly provide a new address but don't know the etiquette requesting a 3rd try, so I definitely appreciate the community input on this.

Along with several other members here, my first pack and then the reship were almost instantly spotted and pulled trying to enter the country.  [The reship was supposed to be the new, ultra-stealthy method. Obviously I have no idea what the difference was.] 

I will gladly provide a new address but don't know the etiquette requesting a 3rd try, so I definitely appreciate the community input on this.
Yes,  this was the first re-ship. This was also my first order with "V". This pack however has made it incredibly fast. "C" let it through immediately. 

I personally think the shipping address doesn't make any difference. 

I asked and received. This is the third trip! 

He's normally super understanding about reships. My 3rd shipment has "inbound to C" twice now. My last pack didn't do that. 

But yeah its out of your control. It all depends who's working that day I guess, purely RNG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is the appropriate thread but has anyone ever had tracking say “In transit to next facility” for like 4 days in a row with no other updates? I’m not very hopeful it’ll change again today either. I know that, that particular scan continuously pops up if the pack has went 24hrs without a different  scan. The last update beforehand was in shitcago inter distribution and then the last 4 after are what I typed up top. Thanks for any feedback. 

Not sure if this is the appropriate thread but has anyone ever had tracking say “In transit to next facility” for like 4 days in a row with no other updates? I’m not very hopeful it’ll change again today either. I know that, that particular scan continuously pops up if the pack has went 24hrs without a different  scan. The last update beforehand was in shitcago inter distribution and then the last 4 after are what I typed up top. Thanks for any feedback. 
All I can say is hopefully it will change. It would seem certain folks have thier hands full and magazines would be more free flowing. Similar issues are happening to a friend I know. Instead of just stays in the distro day after day. I would say do not look for paw prints often. Specially not the 4 letter creature. It’s hard because you want to know what animal you are dealing with.

Yeah I had this happen on my last shipment from V. It was “in transit to next facility” for 8 days and appeared to go through customs twice. I personally thought it was a goner but it finally cleared and made it to me. Hope yours does the same. 

Yeah I had this happen on my last shipment from V. It was “in transit to next facility” for 8 days and appeared to go through customs twice. I personally thought it was a goner but it finally cleared and made it to me. Hope yours does the same. 
Thanks, I do to. It’s mental torture sometimes waiting for a pack. 

@Cestlavie hi , it has happened to me before and I was told to put a service ticket in to make sure it wasn’t repeating scans over and over again. They told me to put a service ticket in with the mail provider so they could make sure it wasn’t getting scanned over and over again.  This does happen. 3 times for me. But it’s always corrected after I put the service ticket in. Good luck. 👍✌️

My reship from V hit ISC on 9/17, then customs. 9/19, in transit, then into customs again and there it sits!! 3rd reship for me and I sure hope it comes home to me. Idk what to think at this point. Ugghhhh

My reship from V hit ISC on 9/17, then customs. 9/19, in transit, then into customs again and there it sits!! 3rd reship for me and I sure hope it comes home to me. Idk what to think at this point. Ugghhhh
Think nothing of it at this point. Totally normal for it to sit in ISC for 10+ days.  Woooooosssahhhhhhhh :)

@Bks3080 have you seen that happen before (last time?)?   I know that 's how it went down for a number of people earlier this summer. My first reship is still visiting C (after hitting inbound the second time), since Aug. I've declared it dead. Since then I've been extremely fortunate, and I hope you are too. Stay positive !!!

I have an order in from Approved Vendor who's  in China.   Made first order that shipped via USPS that arrived AOK.  Second and current order shipped via UPS.  Now stuck in "Label Created" for 11 days.  Hasn't even reached UPS yet  .This is my 1st  order going UPS.  Should  II  be worried?

Another weird thing UPS says package weighs 0.3 pounds!!!???​

Last edited by a moderator:
@edgo  Have you searched the tracking on a different site than UPS's site?  Theyre site usually wont update until its in their hands stateside, but you can usually find info by searching it on 17track or similar. 

@edgo  Have you searched the tracking on a different site than UPS's site?  Theyre site usually wont update until its in their hands stateside, but you can usually find info by searching it on 17track or similar. 
Yeah already tried 17 track and it doesn't give much more info.   Its 13 days now.   Generally with USPS its already gotten to USPS.   Guess I'll have to wait more.

I have an order in from Approved Vendor who's  in China.   Made first order that shipped via USPS that arrived AOK.  Second and current order shipped via UPS.Now stuck in "Label Created" for 11 days.  Hasn't even reached UPS yet  .This is my 1st  order going UPS.  Should  II  be worried?

More times passed and still stuck at "Label Created".   I'm thinking either they didn't ship it (maybe due to china ban which I thought my order was placed before that occurred)  or customs snagged it.  Lots of disappointing things happening with china lately.

I have an order in from Approved Vendor who's  in China.   Made first order that shipped via USPS that arrived AOK.  Second and current order shipped via UPS.  Now stuck in "Label Created" for 11 days.  Hasn't even reached UPS yet  .This is my 1st  order going UPS.  Should  II  be worried?

That’s semi-normal I wouldn’t worry about that too much. The fact that UPS is saying .3 I think relates to the new electronic data. In other words a description of anything you order from Amazon or other such places has to have a description of the size and whether it’s a mailer or a box etc. That’s my two cents for what it’s worth and that may not be worth much of anything lol. Best of luckThat’s my two cents for what it’s worth and that may not be worth much of anything lol. Best of luck

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back