Shipping Issues/Questions

I believe the majority of them will land at home. ( A lot of positive, wishful thinking here). I just hate it , waiting
I'm amplifying your positivity! I still think there are too many variables at play to write them all off as gone. The worst part is fighting the urge to track it everyday. 

I'm amplifying your positivity! I still think there are too many variables at play to write them all off as gone. The worst part is fighting the urge to track it everyday. 
I will usually only track once , then ill sign up for email every time it gets scanned. Those are automated emails from the shipper so doesn't count as a track . My thinking was the more you track (daily) the hotter the package may look in the system. This is just my thinking and 2cents after further research. Of course if its been STUCK awhile at CBP I will track a little more... This is all IMO....

Regards

Yes I concur it’s crazy. I would like to just say the system is overwhelmed but that’s not the case. Yes outstanding vendor.
Same vendor.   My latest pr1cey p@ck from what I see is v1s1t1ng  the large @pple,  it stayed in kus less than a d@y,  then starting bout weak ag0 and for phore d@ze until earlier this we@k I hAd been getting 1n tr@nz t@ next fac. Every night sams bat time.    Then - nuttin’ honey.  Eye wish eye kood  do m@re th@n guess, but then I st@pped getting th@se.   So since Tooz_d@y no updayt.  Never was g1ven an est. d of d,  and nun of the upd@ytzes mentiOn where “the nechtz fac.” Was.      Very vayge 1ndeed.   Eye th0ught eyed half bi 2’s_d@y.   But n@w de@d kwiet.

It started as a @ptomiztik th1ng.   N@w I re@lly du_nn0h watt 2 s@y! 

@h &  @ls0 -   B-twee_n “Fry/S@t/S_n & Mun”.   all the up_daytez c@me s@me tyme, ruffly. Almost 2 tha m1n1t.   Just no Est. d off d and never menshuns what the nex. Fac is. 

Curious - iz 1t a bad idea t0 ask “th_m” abowt l0kayshun of m@gs?   has anyone ever c@11ed and asked them to search where the Tea- En is ? I’m guessing No..

My thinking was the more you track (daily) the hotter the package may look in the system
@Biskobro Someone else told me same thing.  Maybe it was you ?   It was in a DM.   Can’t recall.  Makes me wonder just @s equally.  Mine is weird cause it isn’t in same place we awl kumplayn about (cuz.) mine seems to be like hockey puck being passed around on a 10 minute major  NY Rangers power play.      Lots of passing around but so far no Scoring!  😵‍💫

@Biskobro Someone else told me same thing.  Maybe it was you ?   It was in a DM.   Can’t recall.  Makes me wonder just @s equally.  Mine is weird cause it isn’t in same place we awl kumplayn about (cuz.) mine seems to be like hockey puck being passed around on a 10 minute major  NY Rangers power play.      Lots of passing around but so far no Scoring!  😵‍💫
That’s my thought too with looking for deer tracks. I sure hope it works. At least you moved!

I will usually only track once , then ill sign up for email every time it gets scanned. Those are automated emails from the shipper so doesn't count as a track . My thinking was the more you track (daily) the hotter the package may look in the system. This is just my thinking and 2cents after further research. Of course if its been STUCK awhile at CBP I will track a little more... This is all IMO....

Regards
That’s my typical path but I am not being an optimist. It’s too many with similar issues while other things are hustling. Plus I think there are 3 ll’s now?  

@Biskobro That is most definitely a CD.  And no, definitely don't go to the PO. And if the package is left at your door, don't touch it.  Not sure what state you are in, but in many states, there doesn't have to be a direct hand off, they just have to see you with the package.   I would also not attempt a reship.  Just take it as a loss.  If they attempt to CD you in person, like if you are outside, then just tell them you didn't order anything like that and refuse to accept it.  Not to further any paranoia you may be experiencing, but i would also clean house if possible, or at the very least, seal things very well and hide them in un-findable places.  Sorry this happened to you, and please let us know of further developments. 

@Biskobro Damn... that’s crazy! There would be no chance in hell I would try and get that pack. I guess we got our answer if we should re order right  after getting a LL. Sorry this happened to you. 

@Biskobrono. At this point anyone that sees an unusual situation should avoid. IMO. In viewing the news recently there is an obvious show of force. Probably political and with the sole purpose of attempting to secure further funding. The recent discussion would lead one to believe this may have warranted unwanted attention. I say let sleeping dogs lie so to speak. Sorry to hear about it. The whole thing is sickening.

I too have a weird situation going on. mine hit ISC early july  then said arrived in jamaica ny a day later, it was then stuck at, in transit for over 20 days then ping ponged back and forth between cities then back to jamaica where is says it has been tendered to a military agent lol seems to be back on track now but idk if i even want this now. has anyone else had their pack say tendered to a military agent??

Last edited by a moderator:
I too have a weird situation going on. mine hit ISC early july  then said arrived in jamaica ny a day later, it was then stuck at, in transit for over 20 days then ping ponged back and forth between cities then back to jamaica where is says it has been tendered to a military agent lol seems to be back on track now but idk if i even want this now. has anyone else had their pack say tendered to a military agent??
I have never seen or heard of such. Also can understand your hesitation. Wish’s for smooth sailing.

@bikejumpr20 have not heard/seen that before. Although just like above poster, I would be very careful about receiving it, just to be safe. 

Does anyone know what to do if it was a CD but they leave it at door? I understand not to Touch it, but how long will it just sit there? Or would they take it back possession after certain amount of days? 

I've received mail from our previous owners and I would write "does not live here anymore" & p0stal service would take it and forward it to their new address I assume. Just in this case we can't even touch the package. 

That is a great question. It seems like the whole thing has so many angles. I get mail for people down the road. In all actuality leaving a package at the door would almost seem abnormal. One would at least pick it up and either return to sender or get it to the neighbor. Yet it seems in reading it is bad to touch something that you “have no idea what it is”.  

@Jiub1 smart move would probably be not to touch it. Maybe call USPS and say there is a package here that you didn’t order. I really doubt they would just leave it at your doorstep because they would have to pay someone to sit in front of your house and watch the package to know you picked it up, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to prove you ever took possession. Seems unlikely to waste those kind of resources for a personal use amount of whatever. But wtf do I know? 

@Jiub1 smart move would probably be not to touch it. Maybe call USPS and say there is a package here that you didn’t order. I really doubt they would just leave it at your doorstep because they would have to pay someone to sit in front of your house and watch the package to know you picked it up, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to prove you ever took possession. Seems unlikely to waste those kind of resources for a personal use amount of whatever. But wtf do I know? 
Agreed . Lol!!! However can you imagine the goat rope of calling someone in India. I laughed just imagining that call. The local po does not answer the phone. It’s a tough one. There is nothing to do anymore but try to make this comical. What a snafu.

I believe the majority of them will land at home. ( A lot of positive, wishful thinking here). I just hate it , waiting
I understand. I wasnt coming after you . We all feel this way about waiting but we cannot do anything about it 

I apologize maybe it  like I worded wrong when typed

no ill will here

Best luck 👍🏼

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back