Shouldve donated sooner!

Is it just me or does it  not seem especially expensive to use btc?i mean the cash app only charges like 1%,im ok with that. But then once moved to another wallet it seems like you get charged around 10-20 percent,everytime you wanna move funds.im into the anonymity of it,but why then if that's the point of crypto currency,do some apps and site want a picture id.much less picture of u holding it.idk maybe there's a cheaper way of using btc but, i tend to try to avoid paying the transaction fees.every time I'm like "ouuch".anyone concur?

@Joshua55 Some places, vendors charge more than others. Try shopping around. Using a credit card can increase transaction fees.   

When buying €100 In bc one vendor could charge €25, whiles another will charge €5.99 for same amount. And that's for each 100 you go up.

Moving bc from purchasing wallet to private wallet is normally the same fee say €1.99

Reactions: Rec
Only cash app have i found to be that cheap. Ive used bitpay,coinami,coincola.they all seem to charge at least 10 percent.its just not ecenomicaly viable.then if u want to sell your bitcoin, you lose more right? Idk,never sold any

Some vendors charge up for wu or mo by 5%, which is actually a discount incentive to use bc. Learning c0ins is a one time thing and you will be thankful ever after.

it takes a little investment, risk and time but is well worth it. It exists for a reason, and if you are smart about it, you can minimize costs.

Hi everyone!

I was a member of the old site and remember using biotran way in the beginning when he first started, I also liked indiasolutions, but their selection wasnt spectacular, and am a huge fan of starlite.  I remember i4u and other vendors had a website before, but seems like things have changed and now everything is through email.  Well great to be back and i gotta lot of reading to do to get back to speed.

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree-CashApp is the best way I have found to bitcoin.  Super cheap and very easy!

@chaos7979, I'm going to have to check out CashApp.  Still trying to figure out Electrum though.  I know there are lots of posts regarding private wallets but is Electrum really the "fan" favorite? 

I've used Electrum when I donated here, but found Bitpay in the apple app store and it's got a real nice interface, so I've been using it. Works the same...it's a personal wallet, just has a more fleshed-out user interface...

@alixjones2018, lol... awesome.  I will check it out! Thanks! I'm using BTC now, but I'm not sure I'm doing it all right because it seems I always end up losing money...I try to turn around and use them as soon as I get them, but I swear, it cost me 30.00 to buy 14.00 of bitcoins.  I can't quite figure it out.  

If anyone has suggestions, I'm open to hearing them... I'm still reading the many posts about Bitcoin now...lots of reading, but very informative!

@kyle4434  I'm actually new here, just joined yesterday and this is all very confusing to me..lol.   So far I got that donations are a great way to keep this place up and running, but I'm unsure of how to make a donation.  Also, I have not switched to bitcoin yet because I'm just as confused as you were, but you do make it sound so easy..  I know that I will have to very soon as I don't think there are many vendors that will deal with CC or debit anymore?  Anyway, I'm going to keep on reading in the different forums and try to find my way around here.  I'll figure it all out soon.. I hope..lol.   P.S.  Hi everyone, nice to meet ya all!

Welcome! It’s really pretty easy once you set up your wallet. There are numerous helpful threads with videos. Just do a search and you will find more than enough information and members willing to help.

I feel like I’ve been here forever and missed all the awesome benefits! Now that I have BTC figured out so easy 

@Ipon Hi there, I have only been a member for a month and this forum has been nothing short of a miracle. Once I have had a bit more experience I am going to consider donating. I am not sure how much to donate. Is sapphire worth it? What advantages does it give you?? Are only certain members available to chat with after donating?? So far it seems like things are going fine without having donated anything. However I would like to give back to this forum for being so great. Thanks

@vitruviusbeard at whatever level you choose to donate the benefits are pretty much the same. You can pm anyone you want to talk to and you can see all the areas of the forum. I think sapphire and above can create their own private thread and invite other members to participate with a password. 

I'm glad you have found our little corner of the Internet has value for you. I think anyone who is interested in using the Web to buy meds would find a donation to be money well spent.

@vitruviusbeard at whatever level you choose to donate the benefits are pretty much the same. You can pm anyone you want to talk to and you can see all the areas of the forum. I think sapphire and above can create their own private thread and invite other members to participate with a password. 

I'm glad you have found our little corner of the Internet has value for you. I think anyone who is interested in using the Web to buy meds would find a donation to be money well spent.
That is great, thank you very much :)

@orangebakedpie Check my bitcoin guide under introductions. It is a bit complicated to set it up initially but it has changed my life. It is so easy to use once you get it up and running. Good luck :)

:149_ok_woman:   Me too!  I have been member here as well but it reset me to newbie.

On the donation...I have spent maybe 2 hrs+ trying familiarize once again with pax and bitcoin + get a safe way to trade. I only have my debit card, and bank account transfer? no. so took time figure which card to get, pays the most trade....ohhh, very time consuming - going to get the card, the right amount. I hear some will take the full amount on the card on bitcoin, any hear this?

Anyway, I just got the card and need to get bitcoin and will donate asap. Finally in, I am excited to find new sources. Seems overseas dried up a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back