Shouldve donated sooner!

I feel ya about wishing you’d donated earlier...I’ve been a long time member/lurker but never really posted as I got answers for most of my questions from prior posters. Currently researching how to activate my account to sponsor status so I may participate in the password-protected forums as well.

cheers,

Gert
I'm guessing you donated 😉

@automagic Welcome to our humble abode 😊

I feel ya about wishing you’d donated earlier...I’ve been a long time member/lurker but never really posted as I got answers for most of my questions from prior posters. Currently researching how to activate my account to sponsor status so I may participate in the password-protected forums as well.

cheers,

Gert
I'm guessing you donated 😉

Yep just saw you're emerald xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I am new here, I have bitcoins and I was wondering how can I make a donation. Thanks in advance and pardon my ignorance.

Hello everyone, I am new here, I have bitcoins and I was wondering how can I make a donation. Thanks in advance and pardon my ignorance.
Go back to the first topic one page back that says- Welcome to Drugbuyersguide.net. Then go to the 4th topic on that page that says How To Donate and there will be information about being a sponsor and what group of sponsor you want to be in  and the bitcoin address is at the very bottom of the post. Then you find the topic that says to post once you've donated and you're good to go. It's really easy. I might have made it sound hard, sorry 🤔

I found this place not too long ago and i am glad to become a sponsor.   Impressive list of vendors for sure!

I found this place not too long ago and i am glad to become a sponsor.   Impressive list of vendors for sure!
Definitely a great place for people to meet good reliable members and view the feedback of experiences that others have had with that vendor. Joining here has been great. I've been active/inactive on here back and forth due to RL stuff getting in the way but when I get back on I am happy to see new vendors offering great products and see new members of the community.

This is most definitely the place to be! Everyone is also very helpful and knowledgeable in many different areas. 

Welcome to you and every other new member on this forum! You have most definitely come to the right place!

This forum is pretty Badass. I just donated yesterday and have been reading every chance I get. I’m curious if I’m suppose to just jump into emailing vendors or if they are looking for me to have a certain amount of  posts? It’s been about 12 years or so since I’ve been on a forum like this.

@Flavamcd  It's totally fine to reach out to vendors via their email and request a menu.  Always read through the threads first to get an idea of how good the quality and shipping and communication with the vendor is lately.   Lmk if you have any other questions, and welcome to the forum!

I emailed a few, have an order in with one. Fingers crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
To all wonderful sponsors: if you are donating for the first time try to give your account a day to update. You probably won't get any communication, your account will just show the chosen "gem" status and then everything opens up. 

Thanks for the support!

Hi you. I’m donating tomorrow. Can’t believe I’ve been a member since, then… hope everyone is doing good. Sparky

Lol, it’s getting to where I can’t even contest the OG part. And 10 yrs, almost on the site, life goes by in a wink.

Welcome to being a full member now! I will admit Bitcoin can be a bit intimidating when your first trying to use it to send some for the first time.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back