Shouldve donated sooner!

Hi i am no longer able to access the sponsor sections? It gives me that message i used to get before donating.

The "only sponsors can access this section"

I forgot who to contact to fix? 

Oh ok gatcha. Didn't realize it had been a year already. Time to redonate!! 

Still worth it everyone!!

The sites only gotten stronger. Keep it up DBG!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah, but how do they know I donated? There is no note for my username, when I send btc

Yah, but how do they know I donated? There is no note for my username, when I send btc
Hi Bisquicky,

There's a contact us link at the bottom of every page on the forum.  You can use that to let the admins know that you donated.

people new to btc check out u tube online videos seeing the images helped me visualize the process better
That's a great idea.  That's how I do my handy man stuff around the house, which I normally suck at.  I'm an accountant, at a desk, for decades.  Many of those videos are very helpful.  If they go through something that is confusing, pause it, look it up elsewhere, read some boards if necessary, then continue.  It seems more complicated in the beginning just with all of the new terminology.  Once you do it once or twice, it does seem easy.  Initial setup is the key/source of  most confusion.  I did, however,  feel the same way when I first did it.   It always sounds like you have to do a lot more than you actually have to.  Best of luck. 

Disclaimer:  I have not seen videos on toutube regarding btc, but I have found countless videos helping me with other tasks.

If you are bitcoin savvy it's a no brainer. Only  $15 a year to access all vendors. If you have to learn bitcoin, it's still worth it if you don't have access in real life to reliable sources for what you need. 

I kind of love the donation idea. Keeps the site running, but also incentivizes people to learn bitcoin. 

does anyone have a few videos on how to sign up for bitcoin that could make it a bit easier? im having trouble learning how to donate and would sure appreciate it

Sponsorship is valid for one year.   
Hey I just donated for an Opal membership, I sent an email to you with my username and the BTC address it came from. It was like $22.54 or something, so keep the change! I'd love it if I could get access to the restricted areas today!

Thanks a ton for all your hard work running this vital community!

I would like to make a donation where did you find your Bitcoin address. the link above isnt working an error is coming up.

I feel ya about wishing you’d donated earlier...I’ve been a long time member/lurker but never really posted as I got answers for most of my questions from prior posters. Currently researching how to activate my account to sponsor status so I may participate in the password-protected forums as well.

cheers,

Gert

@Adminit says I do not have access to the good rooms... why.. I didn't think it had been a year already since I paid for my last membership 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back