Thanks Moderators And Dbg

Smokeyjoe

I just wanted to say Thanks to the DBG moderators for the time and effort they dedicate to this site and helping others.

The concept of a site like this Great and very usefull for pointing us all in the right directions, and the work the mods like Jewy, FrankieG, and Heisenberg do is much appreciated and same for the great wizard of oz Admin working in the background and all the other regular/long time members.

To have a resource where we can reach out to knowledgable people here for issues that are well beyond vendor info is a service I think many of us would pay for, and its very much appreciated. Even non vendor issues and just answering general questions on the processes is extreamly helpful, and as far as I know there is no other place to get reliable answers to questions about this whole scene.

After being here a couple months I see the work that needs to be done daily here and I can see how much time it takes with all the daily hassles some cause and all the cleanup required to keep DBG focused and not let it degrade into a Topix.

I really appreciate and want to Thank Jewy and the other mods for the time and effort they put into DBG and helping members.

Thanks!

I just wanted to say Thanks to the DBG moderators for the time and effort they dedicate to this site and helping others.

The concept of a site like this Great and very usefull for pointing us all in the right directions, and the work the mods like Jewy, FrankieG, and Heisenberg do is much appreciated and same for the great wizard of oz Admin working in the background and all the other regular/long time members.

To have a resource where we can reach out to knowledgable people here for issues that are well beyond vendor info is a service I think many of us would pay for, and its very much appreciated. Even non vendor issues and just answering general questions on the processes is extreamly helpful, and as far as I know there is no other place to get reliable answers to questions about this whole scene.

After being here a couple months I see the work that needs to be done daily here and I can see how much time it takes with all the daily hassles some cause and all the cleanup required to keep DBG focused and not let it degrade into a Topix.

I really appreciate and want to Thank Jewy and the other mods for the time and effort they put into DBG and helping members.

Thanks!
Very well said and I also agree....

Yes I agree with Smokey too. The mods here use their own time to keep this place running smoothly. And it takes a lot of time helping the newbies. I should know I was a knucklehead when I first started but I read and listened to all of the advise and suggestions that were posted. It's really helped me. You guys don't get enough props.

Thanks for all you do Heisen and Jewy and anyone else behind the curtain.

Thank you everyone, I know I speak for Heisenberg and the rest of the team in saying that your kind words and support are sincerely appreciated.

Oh, and be sure to remember them the next time I have to smack you around, LOL!

Thank you everyone, I know I speak for Heisenberg and the rest of the team in saying that your kind words and support are sincerely appreciated.

The thing is they might like getting slapped around by a furry wookie....smiles

raymond112 said:
I like that Kitty. Yep all furry on the outside and soft on the inside...gotta love that. Thanks again for all your support Wookie
U get a thumbs up but I am out at the moment...

raymond112 said:
I like that Kitty. Yep all furry on the outside and soft on the inside...gotta love that. Thanks again for all your support Wookie
Well, unfortunately, at my age, things are getting a little soft on the outside as well! /default_sad.png

Yes, the kind words are certainly appreciated. It's down to just Jewy and I on the mod staff, and it is a lot of volunteer work that we put into moderating a board of this size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the kind words are certainly appreciated. It's down to just Jewy and I on the mod staff, and it is a lot of volunteer work that we put into moderating a board of this size.
That is an UNDERSTATEMENT......Thank you just doesn't seem like it is enough.......You guys are truly GREAT  /default_smile.png

Well, unfortunately, at my age, things are getting a little soft on the outside as well! /default_sad.png
I plead the 5th on that one.....I am sure you are just fine for a 7'3 FURRY wookie.....I would think Raymond would agree  /default_smile.png

hooter1 said:
I totally agree with the butt kisser ;-)

KIDDING KIDDING!!!

Good post, nice gesture, I love you guys

Last edited:
Yea it might be perceived as a bit brown nosed, but if there's only two of them left now they needed it.

I'll kiss a dog but I'm not gonna kiss a wookie on the ass!

Actually it stemmed from a phone call I got relating to an order I had placed weeks ago via an IOP that's not on DBG at all.

It turned out to be a USPS tracking issue and the call was a follow up, but it came right after I made an order here and language and a bad connection didn't provide me enough details other then to hear "your package is being held and to come get it in person"

Having no one to ask about these sort of things, or get feedback on others experiencing odd things like this would leave me in a stressed and wondering state. A quick post and a PM to Jewy for an opinion and advice and my stress was lowered and the issue and possible appropriate reaction to it was better understood.

It's like paying for a legal service with a small monthly fee so you can call anytime you need legal help, but here we don't pay and the help we get is not really found anywhere else or with the professional perspective Jewy provided.

I appreciated that a lot.

I figure I'm not the only one with odd issues from time to time and that many others bug Heisenberg and Jewy and others too, and for them to answer back on their own time is a very nice thing for them to do.

I plead the 5th on that one.....I am sure you are just fine for a 7'3 FURRY wookie.....I would think Raymond would agree /default_smile.png
LOL, after reading my post again, I should probably clarify by saying that I was referring to my waistline, as opposed to anything further south!

Reactions: _X_
hooter1 said:
You DID see this part right?. Mkay, just making sure
Dude, totally.
It does read like an out of the blue brown nose so I just wanted to add a few details of why I posted.

I hope the appreciation and thanks are enough because my guess is many would pay for these services.

LOL, after reading my post again, I should probably clarify by saying that I was referring to my waistline, as opposed to anything further south!
LMAO....I don't know what other people were tinking but i got what you were sayin......

Dude, totally.

It does read like an out of the blue brown nose so I just wanted to add a few details of why I posted.

I hope the appreciation and thanks are enough because my guess is many would pay for these services.
Damn, really? Pay for these services?! I don't know muh man, where I come from, dumb a** advice is always free! LOL

Reactions: _X_
The value of a forum can be measured by the quality of its members, policies and its management.  I don't envy the job Jewy and Heisenberg have right now, and make no mistake, the work they are doing is truly important.  There are members with nowhere else to go, no insurance, no companionship, no honest alternatives for accurate information. The trust the Mod team has is earned through experience, battle scars and war-badges.  Recent events (can't really discuss now) have placed me in a situation where I needed help and this team was fast, professional, competent, and took my issues seriously.  There was never a question of veracity or what I will give in return.  I couldn't have asked for more.   Multiply that scenario times the number of active members, add lurkers who just come here to copy valuable info and post it elsewhere to take credit, rogue members, shills, etc and muh mainh (did I get that right?) we could truly have a mess. So brown noser or green noser (I KNOW, you were KIDDING, hooter) I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you folks who started and and are contributing to this thread.  

I'm proud and fortunate enough to be a member of a well-respected, highly-recognized organization and in the (almost) year I've been a member here I am frequently impressed by the team's subject matter expertise and professional judgement.

So at the risk of having a "senior moment" I will repeat what I opened with, "The value of a forum can be measured by the quality of its members, policies and its management" and leave it at that.

"Packrat Out"

Last edited by a moderator:
The value of a forum can be measured by the quality of its members, policies and its management.  I don't envy the job Jewy and Heisenberg have right now, and make no mistake, the work they are doing is truly important.  There are members with nowhere else to go, no insurance, no companionship, no honest alternatives for accurate information. The trust the Mod team has is earned through experience, battle scars and war-badges.  Recent events (can't really discuss now) have placed me in a situation where I needed help and this team was fast, professional, competent, and took my issues seriously.  There was never a question of veracity or what I will give in return.  I couldn't have asked for more.   Multiply that scenario times the number of active members, add lurkers who just come here to copy valuable info and post it elsewhere to take credit, rogue members, shills, etc and muh mainh (did I get that right?) we could truly have a mess. So brown noser or green noser (I KNOW, you were KIDDING, hooter) I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you folks who started and and are contributing to this thread.  

I'm proud and fortunate enough to be a member of a well-respected, highly-recognized organization and in the (almost) year I've been a member here I am frequently impressed by the team's subject matter expertise and professional judgement.

So at the risk of having a "senior moment" I will repeat what I opened with, "The value of a forum can be measured by the quality of its members, policies and its management" and leave it at that.

"Packrat Out"
Very well said....Hats off to you sir

KK

A HUGE THANKS, that I am unable to express in words, for all the support, encouragement, consideration, and genuine caring the past six months.

For listening to my grief and members who PM'd me with their own grief issues - I wish you all the good things in life from the bottom of my heart.

I'm not sure how well I would've done without DBG members since my husband died shortly before I joined.

I will always be eternally grateful to the many members (including mods) who have shown what a wonderful, supportive group of people belong to DBG

/default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back