Thanks Moderators And Dbg

Somewhat ironically, I sense a pissing match coming on in a thread created to thank moderators. So, the Wookie Referee is calling for an official's time out!

2efl4w3.jpg
LMAO......

Last edited:
I love you all and I am sorry if I caused any issues. I was out most of the day and just saw this.

It looks like my man Jewy took care of it! Thanks bro...

but if this causes H to not show up after bingo in his PBR undies then I plan on returning the glass eye I just put on layaway at Kmart.

H and Jew are the best...please send them nude photos....of me.

end transmission.

No doubt, always help full & full of wisdom, given freely of their own time & experence. We are lucky to have the wealth of knowlegde we do. Opiated-

A thank you going out to Jewy Heisenberg and Admin for taking the RED button away......My opinion it was being used in a manner for which it was not at Intended. I am glad that we have begun to end the wars,,,....Hats off too all of you.

Thank you,

KK

Last edited:
A thank you going out to Jewy Heisenberg and Admin for taking the RED button away......My opinion it was being used in a manner for which it was not at Intended. I am glad that we have begun to end the wars,,,....Hats off too all of you.

Thank you,

KK
KK i love u

And. Holy Moly WTF? Lol

No more wars here if the Wookie has anything to say about it. We be passing the peace pipe and toking our cares away, with the occasional help of a few benzos, of course!

In all seriousness though, I do have a long term vision for DBG. One that involves a true community of family and friends where timely, accurate industry information can be obtained, and where personal support and humor can be had in ample quantities.

Reactions: _X_
Especially toilet humor! Oooops! I just sharted! THATS GONNA LEAVE A MARK

No more wars here if the Wookie has anything to say about it. We be passing the peace pipe and toking our cares away, with the occasional help of a few benzos, of course!
:::::::::::puffing while looking around suspiciously::::::::::::::

hooter1 said:
This CAN be accomplished. As I have said in the past, this board is "relatively new" Given time to grow, be molded, shaped, and formed into the best board that ever was. yes, this is possible!

522551_514829505234008_774326649_n_zps5a57cc6a.jpg
Ok I am sorry- but I love your visual here. That made me laugh out loud. I agree about the fucktards!

Thank you,

KK
I was coming in next a.m. to find sometimes 4-5 pts less than I had a few hrs before taken for no reason I could see except someone must not like me - it had gotten to be more of a popularity test or definitely devolved into something it wasn't meant to be.

Unfortunately, now there is no way to rate new member posts for quality/content.

So many have speed-posted, the ranks will soon not mean much.

But I have great faith in our current leadership and believe DBG will continue to improve.

YoungHypnotic and Shattered both told me they liked the additions of activities to the site very much.

Members are PMing me to say they like the changes and newer threads. DBG seems to be moving in the right direction, yet still maintaining the integrity of its purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
hooter1 said:
Oh how I love a green arrow once in awhile, when I do good <3
You do a great job post-twin. /default_smile.png Keep bringing on the pictures though- I need to laugh!

hooter1 said:
I will speak for NO ONE, but I can personally assure you, this will be watched, and effectively dealt with
I have NO doubt the Administration and Moderators (Jewy and H'berg) are more than enough to deal with anyone who tries to mess with DBG.

hooter1 said:
This CAN be accomplished. As I have said in the past, this board is "relatively new" Given time to grow, be molded, shaped, and formed into the best board that ever was. yes, this is possible!

522551_514829505234008_774326649_n_zps5a57cc6a.jpg

1184863_592765047440453_2065329976_n_zps3548711c.jpg
Smiles....

I would just like to reflect the OP'ers comments. This site is run by a wonderful group of invididuals, ie- the mods, etc. The forum is very clean and seems like a lot goes into making sure that the information on each forum is "clean," meaning that shilling post, lousy users comments, and broken forum rules are taken care of in an immediate action. This forum definitely does not lack when it comes to attention to detail and the amount of time that the people who are running the place give.

I couldn't be more thankful than to have found this place, the people that are here to help, and the information just from reading so much that I have learned. Thank you to all mods, admin, and everyone who keeps this place the wonderful family that we are as a community. /default_smile.png I love all of you guys!

That has GOT to be be the best 3'rd post ever!  At first guess, the way you present yourself, the manner in which you describe these things are exactly the kinds of contributions, by the type of membership that carries this board over the top. The Mods are top notch, Admin has covered (EVERY BASE) with his board, but let's not forget the contributing membership, such as yourself, who, when a mood strikes, articulates their appreciation, and respect. (Collectively) I feel, this is what makes this board the best of it's kind. And it's only getting better

Most of us are good members but some of you NKOTB  need to chill down -  don't get greedy, report back with all kinds of details, or complain if there are small glitches. Some of you are getting bratty. I'm not better than anyone else here but I listened and learned. I was an a hole in the beginning because I did not read before I thought then I did not think before I wrote.

Always listen to Jewy, Heis, 99, shattered solider, hooter..... without them and others none of this would be possible.  This site is becoming very popular and we are all being watched even more now since we have grown. Their advice and answers are more important now more than ever.

So again thank you OG's(original guys) for all you do.  

Sorry I strayed a bit from the topic.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back