Thanks Moderators And Dbg

You guys don't really appreciate the mods around here...if you did you would send nude pics to them like i did /default_blink.png/default_wub.png

Dude, totally.

It does read like an out of the blue brown nose so I just wanted to add a few details of why I posted.

I hope the appreciation and thanks are enough because my guess is many would pay for these services.
Sneazel, there you are! (Can i call you sneazel?). I missed you!

Warm and sincere thanks to our mods and admin. You can't possibly know what you have done for me. I stumbled onto this site alone and suffering terribly. I have never seen any one place with so many warm and caring people in my life. Ever! Not only did i get the "technical" help i needed, but i was able, for the first time in my little life, to be honest about what i was going through and receive such tremendous support that i felt better. My life is better! Lemme say it again. YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE BETTER!

Jewy and H-berg you guys giving your time to make this site not only safe, (and funny) coupled with all of your knowledge, guidance and assistance offered is really special. When i grow up i want to be you. If I can offer 1/1000th the help you guys have, i will be a happy girl. Much love!

Cathie

Warm and sincere thanks to our mods and admin. You can't possibly know what you have done for me. I stumbled onto this site alone and suffering terribly. I have never seen any one place with so many warm and caring people in my life. Ever! Not only did i get the "technical" help i needed, but i was able, for the first time in my little life, to be honest about what i was going through and receive such tremendous support that i felt better. My life is better! Lemme say it again. YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE BETTER!

Jewy and H-berg you guys giving your time to make this site not only safe, (and funny) coupled with all of your knowledge, guidance and assistance offered is really special. When i grow up i want to be you. If I can offer 1/1000th the help you guys have, i will be a happy girl. Much love!

Cathie
Judging from a prior post I noticed regarding your chosen profession, you might not be so kind if you knew the Wookie was a commercial real estate developer for more than a decade, LOL! Fortunately, we went to cash before the bottom fell out, and I was able to move on to more noble, friendlier pursuits.

Sir, I would still be kind. It is my nature. Glad you got out before the big event! Starting to come back some, but sooooo slooooooowly as you prolly know. I lost my ass however (in many ways) and now live quite humbly and drive a modest family vehicle. But the love is there and that is what its all about, right? Ha!

Sneazel, there you are! (Can i call you sneazel?). I missed you!
Wow Thanks /default_smile.png.

Im still here, I just thought it was time for a name change.

For sure you can still call me Sneazel. Or you can call me by my full name I was assigned of Sneazel Beast Snorty Pig.

Yes, the kind words are certainly appreciated. It's down to just Jewy and I on the mod staff, and it is a lot of volunteer work that we put into moderating a board of this size.
I can only imagine.  As a newish member, I would also like to express my gratitude.  Thanks guys.

H and Jewy are the cats pj's....if you disagree I will stab you in the neck as often as I like...which could be between 2-100 depending if my order arrives. On a side note...look in your #3 dresser drawer. Yeah I put that there...but I promise it was still alive when I left it.

end transmission.

H and Jewy are the cats pj's....if you disagree I will stab you in the neck as often as I like...which could be between 2-100 depending if my order arrives. On a side note...look in your #3 dresser drawer. Yeah I put that there...but I promise it was still alive when I left it.

end transmission.
First of all I don't like pj's.  I prefer commando.  That's right, just think of that image - 6'4" 220, all muscle.   Okay, it's just an image. Second I don't know where that saying came from because I never saw a cat wearing pj's and don't think it's a common occurrence on this planet.  

Well,, let me see... do I agree?  Gotta think about that.    And while I think about that I'll whip out my sawed off shotgun and blow that stabbing implement right out of what's left of your hand and the wall behind you.

What's in my #3 dresser drawer is your order.   Hah! They sent it to me by mistake. 

To get it back, you have to keep comin' around and participating with us.

... I'm glad you're back, 99, in whatever capacity.   Just glad to read your stuff...

Warm regards,

PR

end transmission.
I prefer the cats MEOW........and I agree there are days if it was legal I always have those  days that i want to stab someone in the throat haha..........Great job H-Berg and Jewy...and a thank you goes out to you Hooter for all of your knowledgable input and advice...........You bring alot of great things to the board...... Thanks again guys  /default_smile.png

Last edited:

end transmission.
GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK.  Been Missing You, my friend.

I know you like Dan, so here's a song for you.

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK.  Been Missing You, my friend.

I know you like Dan, so here's a song for you.
I didn't know he went anywhere.....He has been back for a while....Did I miss something?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back