Thanks Moderators And Dbg

Bingo night is the BEST night /default_wub.png
Bingo...candles...wine in a box...old reruns of Miami Vice...PERFECT!

gayviolet.gif

As long as you wear your PBR under pants! Gotta keep it Kosher!

Our song H....

lol...i need to change my name...I derail every fucking thread i post in...ISSUES!

Last edited:
Wow Thanks /default_smile.png.

Im still here, I just thought it was time for a name change.

For sure you can still call me Sneazel. Or you can call me by my full name I was assigned of Sneazel Beast Snorty Pig.
Sneazel Beast Snorty Pig is rad!  I'm trying that word out.  I don't think that it works for me.  Especially with my chosen icon. 

Nonetheless, I do love the full name.  I will forever more refer to as such.

Sneazel Beast Snorty Pig is rad!  I'm trying that word out.  I don't think that it works for me.  Especially with my chosen icon. 

Nonetheless, I do love the full name.  I will forever more refer to as such.
@Sneazel, you're been holding out on me!  I didn't know you had such an interesting full name.    /default_tongue.png

Dorothy, it must have made your day to learn Sneazel's "real" name, right?    /default_biggrin.png

Bingo night is the BEST night /default_wub.png
Could you explain that or does it just mean you are about 97 yrs old........... ?   /default_biggrin.png

"Bingo night is the BEST night........for? 

Waiting in parking lot to mug old people?

Collect BINGO protection money from players to go buy your DOC?

Best night to see lots of old people with markers go into 'Bingo' frenzies (before having a stroke)?

Watch for someone who isn't moving?

/default_ohmy.png  

Just kiddin' - I am REAL big fan of.........   B--i--n--g--o   (I sing it all the time)  /default_tongue.png 

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS AGAIN TO DBG, its fine members, friends I've made here, and vendors too

for making my life bearable.

Don't think I could've done the past 6 months without the friendship, info, fun, and opportunity to share my knowledge with others.  It's been therapeutic.

I feel kinda good today - if it was possible, I'd go find some mischief or engage in some type of physical activity I used to do.

Oh Because I have been in contact with him the whole time.......
This is not personal between you and me, so I hope you don't take it that way. 

The post was not to you, it was to 99 - as addressed in the post.

Yes,  I answered,  you missed that it was a personal exchange between 99 and myself - not involving you or even dbg business.

I didn't feel a need to explain what  99 and I were discussing, nor should I have to do so - other members do the same thing on dbg w/o being hassled.

I don't really understand why you need to question me about my friendship with 99......... ask about what we say/do........

Especially since you have your own friendship with 99 and I'm glad you do, he's a superb friend.  It's great for you to post you are in constant contact with him......I guess.If that was made to make me feel left out or that you & 99 are "better" friends, it doesn't.

I'm not interested in your relationship with him,  only my friendship with 99.

I would never presume to interrupt or pry into private communications between 2 friends and, again, I don't understand why you needed to involve yourself. ?

Nor why you didn't just leave my answer as it was - wasn't rude, answered your question briefly - now can't you go on  to things that do involve you, that you enjoy?

You could read the thread to see what you missed if  it really bothered you that much you might miss something between 99 and me. or other topics in the thread.

It seems like you beginning conflict with me over nothing.    I refuse to lower myself to participate in such idiocy.

DBG members doesn't need conflict or want it.  

This site is not for arguing or proving who is the best either.  Not interested in competing with you.

So please let it go.  

If you ever want to be friends, we can.   Otherwise- we should avoid conflict on DBG - it ruins the dignity of the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back