The Big 80's

Seriously when is the lat timne this popped into your head

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi 99, hope you are having a great weekend! I meant to tell you this earlier...

Last night I had the strangest dream

I sailed away to china

In a little row boat to find ya

And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned

Didn't want no-one to hold you

What does that mean???

Something a little different, but still vintage 80's entertainment! One of my favorite movies of all time, and certainly among the most memorable quote films in history. "This is my rifle, this is my gun!".....

Reactions: _X_
Something a little different, but still vintage 80's entertainment! One of my favorite movies of all time, and certainly among the most memorable quote films in history. "This is my rifle, this is my gun!".....
Awesome movie!!

"Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Where in the hell are you from anyway, private?

Private: Sir, Texas, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy dog shit, Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, private Cowboy! And you don't much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down!"

"Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you private?

Private: Sir, five foot nine, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five foot nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"

Awesome movie!!

"Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Where in the hell are you from anyway, private?

Private: Sir, Texas, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Holy dog shit, Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, private Cowboy! And you don't much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down!"

"Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you private?

Private: Sir, five foot nine, sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five foot nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"
/default_laugh.png   "Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"

Jewbacca, on 09 Jun 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

/default_laugh.png   "Well, no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private Joker. I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!"
Oops sorry- duplicate post- **Mod can delete

Last edited:

/default_smile.png

"Well I've got a joke for you, I'm going to tear you a new asshole."

"I want that head so sanitary and squared away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump."

One of my FAV movies of all time, the ending was a little ascew, but it's pretty much balls on accurate.

Except we had between 6-8 drill seargents, most worked the day shift to run us ragged then the others would cover the all night shift.

And (Army dogs) don't dare call them sir. (THEY WORK FOR A LIVING)

They would like to wake us up at random hours of the night by throwing metal trashcans down the freshly waxed and buffed halls , then flip all the pads off our cots as we jumped up, for some fun litle drill they had just come up with, like fully dressing out in full NBC gear (gas mask and all) and going for a nice little 2 mile run in full gear. (About 60 lbs of shit).

Then when we got back to the hurricane, we got to clean that shit up.

Looking back, it was a blast.

I don't miss it lol

Jane Says

"I've never been in love - no"
She don't know what it is 

She only knows if someone wants her

"I only want 'em if they want me,..."
"I only know they want me..."

Jane says "i'm going away to spain
WhenI get my money saved
I'm gonna start tomorrow"
"i'm gonna kick tomorrow..."
"i'm gonna kick tomorrow..."
She gets mad
And she starts to cry
Takes a swing but
She can't hit!
She don't mean no harm
She just don't know...
What else to do about it"

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back