The Big 80's

http://youtu.be/3q8bXxPPKno

Depeche Mode- Policy of Truth... Awesome song, and lyrics!

(Recorded in 1989 so it counts!!)

"You had something to hide
Should have hidden it, shouldn't you
Now you're not satisfied
With what you're being put through

"It's just time to pay the price
For not listening to advice
And deciding in your youth
On the policy of truth"

Things could be so different now
It used to be so civilized
You will always wonder how
It could have been if you'd only lied

It's too late to change events
It's time to face the consequence
For delivering the proof
In the policy of truth

Never again
Is what you swore
The time before
Never again
Is what you swore
The time before

Now you're standing there tongue tied
You'd better learn your lesson well
Hide what you have to hide
And tell what you have to tell
You'll see your problems multiplied
If you continually decide
To faithfully pursue
The policy of truth

Never again 
Is what you swore
The time before"

Last edited:
"We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off... to have a good time"

Great song/beat! Although I don't know what the hell he was thinking--- why not just take your clothes off... to have a GREAT time?!

(LOL, yes I know the song had a good message- keep your pants on kids!)

"The official promo video for the Rolling Stones' 'Start Me Up', directed by Michael Lindsay-Hogg.

Released in 1981, the song was a number one hit and the lead single from Tattoo You.
The song was written by Jagger/ Richards"

As soon as I get used to one of your profile pictures, you go and change it again!
I know I got out of line, the statement clearly said someone who you resembled in the 80's, then I just felt like uncle Buck with a drill gun lol. Okay, back to dillon ;-)

"The official promo video for the Rolling Stones' 'Start Me Up', directed by Michael Lindsay-Hogg.

Released in 1981, the song was a number one hit and the lead single from Tattoo You.

The song was written by Jagger/ Richards"
You can NEVER go worng with the stones. Wish I had the moves like Jagar lol, oh but I do have this! 

tenosique-jaguars.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s

I know it misses the official 80's by a smidge but I just wanted to laugh.

S-

Granted, song was born in 79? but made top playlists all through the 80's. Everybody here knows this shizzy <3

And seriously. Does not 99 Luftballoons pop into your mind when you're diggin on this?  C'mon, tell the truth ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s

I know it misses the official 80's by a smidge but I just wanted to laugh.

S-
LMAO!! God I used to love watching him in those underwear ads... Oh right, the song too! :)

Granted, song was born in 79? but made top playlists all through the 80's. Everybody here knows this shizzy <3

And seriously. Does not 99 Luftballoons pop into your mind when you're diggin on this?  C'mon, tell the truth ;-)
yeah baby!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back