The Jukebox

Run-D.M.C. My Adidas  A capella version.  Love it. And of course, the very last line is my favourite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many many years ago, I saw Blues Traveler play, along with Rusted Root and Phish. Great show and atmosphere!

Reactions: _X_
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZWIXPrWJTC4

A really great song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?p=PL514760B285F4FED6&feature=plpp&v=Em8OqpGjUPI

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. S @ skitz_out: It’s weird cuz, after I posted in the shout box I got another notification saying my stuff got deleted but then I looked again and everything was there besides 1 comment I think. Idk what happened
  2. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: @skitz_out at least I can see all your latest posts about ch3m7hug
  3. A @ AnnaSofia: Sorry it’s under Forum Rules on front page. I know shout box is supposed to be just for fun so I won’t make this a habit! Have a great weekend!
  4. A @ AnnaSofia: PSA: there’s a rules of the road thread that gave some good tips for navigating this place if you buy books and want to reduce your risk. Please read. I don’t know how to link stuff haha so go to “new posts” and look there.
  5. S @ skitz_out: And they keep deleting my posts on vendors pages exposing them saying that it’s not a review. So that means I will probably be banned soon too for exposing shit
  6. S @ skitz_out: So as long as a vendor keeps paying his fees, they are letting known scammers continue to have pages here.
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah a little too cold lol
  8. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Cold out!
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: Hope you all have a great Friday! Moving on into the weekend!
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @CalFresh most stuff seems to be moving fine on my end.
  11. CalFresh @ CalFresh: That being said is anyone else experiencing universal delays with USPS Priority and Priority Express services? 75% of packages stalling in local distro center. Am I alone in that? Should I be worried.?
  12. CalFresh @ CalFresh: Is it so hard to imagine that soemone would come here as a buyer or a vendor with the intent to scam? There is really no entrance barrier is there? I often worry about new cusotmer inquiries are really just LE plants. It's the risk we take to do business, no?
  13. A @ AnnaSofia: Yep. So whichever bookie they are impersonating may not be the most vigilant person so be careful what u say if choosing to converse with that person. In fact, I would urge that person to delete that email and start a new one. And be more mindful IF in fact they did something to put their address at risk and subsequently their contacts as well.
  14. K @ knofflebon: I’m sure they’re just working off of whoever’s contact list they can access whether hacked or phished.
  15. A @ AnnaSofia: Damn @Big Drew 1174 yep got the same one with same vend name but looks like it’s from DBG. How the hell do they get in!! No one will contact u in ur email that says it’s from DBG and then the book sellers name. Kind of like your bank won’t contact u in ur email and say to click on a link!!!
  16. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia Yes (DBG - conversation with Mr_Blackscrew) It is for sure the same scammers/hackers that got @DoctorFaustus a month ago! As Anna said anyone that receives this email DO NOT click anything!
  17. Big Drew 1174 @ Big Drew 1174: @knofflebon @AnnaSofia yes I got the same email (DBG -(conversation with Mr_Blackscrew)
  18. A @ AnnaSofia: @knofflebon i got one of those too. Do not click on any links in weird emails!!!!!!! It will look like it comes from a vend through DBG which is weird and not possible as it is. Ignore!
  19. K @ knofflebon: beware, scammer from seznam.cz sending fake emails claiming to be a member of dbg sending a secure message through dbg
  20. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
Back