The Place To Discuss New Features And Ideas For The Forum

This maybe easy for me to suggest since I'm already in here, and I know I've only been a member for a short while with limited posts. But it seems to me that there are a lot of new members signing up on DBG, and their first post is to the Shoutbox or some other thread asking where they can find this or that without doing any reading for themselves. And it's obvious that they didn't even bother to read the forum rules, of which there aren't that many and not hard to follow.

So, I'm suggesting that a 3 to 5 day waiting period should be enforced before a new registration is approved.

And once a new registration is approved, if it goes past an additional 5 days without any activity, the account is then deactivated and a new registration request is required for forum access (to limit the number of vacant accounts).

And once approved, the new member should be on a strict probationary period. 

And that a greivance such as asking where they can find a particular item in the Shoutbox should be a bannable offense.

And if said person wants to try to re-register and maybe also try to be a little smarter, then that's fine.

But the banned member will be required to endure the 3-5 day waiting period and probationary status once again.

This resource is important to a lot of people, and it will be the stupidity of ONE lazy F#ck, who doesn't want to do any work to find what he's looking for, wants eveyone to do the work for him/her, and excercises no discretion, that will ruin a good thing for many people.

The security of the forum is paramount.

Just my thoughts.
At one time, like when I signed up there was a mimimum requirement of I think 200 post or something like that before members could have access to the Mexican vendor section. Problem was, people would just "Speed Post", or just post one or two words to quickly gain access to that section so it seemed pointless to continue with that rule. I kind of think it should be in effect myself.

At one time, like when I signed up there was a mimimum requirement of I think 200 post or something like that before members could have access to the Mexican vendor section. Problem was, people would just "Speed Post", or just post one or two words to quickly gain access to that section so it seemed pointless to continue with that rule. I kind of think it should be in effect myself.
The 200 post rule could be reinstated once again (obviously I don't have that many as of yet), if members found "speed posting" were banned and required to go back through the registration process.

Maybe 200 is a little steep...

But there are too many idiots getting on here and just being outright stupid.

I just found this place, I don't want to have to lose it because of these guys.

Last edited:
The 200 post rule could be reinstated once again (obviously I don't have that many as of yet), if members found "speed posting" were banned and required to go back through the registration process.

Maybe 200 is a little steep...

But there are too many idiots getting on here and just being outright stupid.

I just found this place, I don't want to have to lose it because of these guys.
Agreed 200 does seem kind of steep, I think it was meant as a tool to get more new members to actually read the rules so they would know how to post appropriate manner, without giving out too much information such as carrier names and such.

Agreed 200 does seem kind of steep, I think it was meant as a tool to get more new members to actually read the rules so they would know how to post appropriate manner, without giving out too much information such as carrier names and such.
The vendors on here provide an invaluable service. Making them available to new members that have yet to show "maturity", so to speak, exposes those vendors to too many hazards.

Again, I understand that it's easy for me to suggest such a thing since I have already found my guy.

But I would hope I've been smarter and exercised a level of discretion greater than what I'm seeing in some of these other noobs.

Last edited:
The vendors on here provide an invaluable service. Making them available to new members that have yet to show "maturity", so to speak, exposes those vendors to too many hazards.

Again, I understand that it's easy for me to suggest such a thing since I have already found my guy.

But I would hope I've been smarter and exercised a level of discretion greater than what I'm seeing in some of these other noobs.
Lol, yeah sometimes sensitive information gets leaked and for the most part the Mods here are super great at what they do.

Lol, yeah sometimes sensitive information gets leaked and for the most part the Mods here are super great at what they do.
Yes they do!

Those speed posters usually speed post themselves right off the board ayway since they are posting so frequently they end up posting stupid shit.

We'll just have to keep the misfits in line as we have been. You slip up around here you and you have to deal with Fargo "The Hammer"!

This maybe easy for me to suggest since I'm already in here, and I know I've only been a member for a short while with limited posts. But it seems to me that there are a lot of new members signing up on DBG, and their first post is to the Shoutbox or some other thread asking where they can find this or that without doing any reading for themselves. And it's obvious that they didn't even bother to read the forum rules, of which there aren't that many and not hard to follow.

So, I'm suggesting that a 3 to 5 day waiting period should be enforced before a new registration is approved.

And once a new registration is approved, if it goes past an additional 5 days without any activity, the account is then deactivated and a new registration request is required for forum access (to limit the number of vacant accounts).

And once approved, the new member should be on a strict probationary period. 

And that a greivance such as asking where they can find a particular item in the Shoutbox should be a bannable offense.

And if said person wants to try to re-register and maybe also try to be a little smarter, then that's fine.

But the banned member will be required to endure the 3-5 day waiting period and probationary status once again.

This resource is important to a lot of people, and it will be the stupidity of ONE lazy F#ck, who doesn't want to do any work to find what he's looking for, wants eveyone to do the work for him/her, and excercises no discretion, that will ruin a good thing for many people.

The security of the forum is paramount.

Just my thoughts.
So MANY suggestions! Actually some of the suggestions are already guidelines. as far as something being a "bannable offense".....we do not need a reason to ban someone. This is a private forum, not a democracy. Think of it as Admin's living room. That being said, we do not like to ban people. Also, don't delude yourself about the security of the forum. I guarantee that LE has been/is/will be h ere with us. How could they NOT be?

This resouce is extremely valuable. We take great pride in our vendor threads because of the accuracy of the information contained here. We make sure that all feedback is posted in a concise and fair fashion. No one else does it like us! Admin is a class act and it is truly my pleasure to help him manage this forum.

Welcome!. If you have any questions, feel free to contact 2Earls or me!

Yes they do!

Those speed posters usually speed post themselves right off the board ayway since they are posting so frequently they end up posting stupid shit.

We'll just have to keep the misfits in line as we have been. You slip up around here you and you have to deal with Fargo "The Hammer"!

So MANY suggestions! Actually some of the suggestions are already guidelines. as far as something being a "bannable offense".....we do not need a reason to ban someone. This is a private forum, not a democracy. Think of it as Admin's living room. That being said, we do not like to ban people. Also, don't delude yourself about the security of the forum. I guarantee that LE has been/is/will be h ere with us. How could they NOT be?

This resouce is extremely valuable. We take great pride in our vendor threads because of the accuracy of the information contained here. We make sure that all feedback is posted in a concise and fair fashion. No one else does it like us! Admin is a class act and it is truly my pleasure to help him manage this forum.

Welcome!. If you have any questions, feel free to contact 2Earls or me!
I hope no one here is thinking that I'm suggesting that Admin or the mods aren't doing their jobs.

I'm sure there is quite a bit of frustration that comes with the job, dealing with people who

don't want to read or follow rules as well a new members who come on here and tell you how they

think you should be running things.

CatintheHat, that's a sobering idea concerning LE, I'm gonna go back to being quiet for a little while.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back