The Place To Discuss New Features And Ideas For The Forum

Mr. 99 definitely got things off topic with the posting of all those furry people pictures!

LMAO- that made me laugh.. Can't forget Mr. Clinton- "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"   /default_laugh.png
Yep...i'm Captin D'rail....

I love it when you call me Big Poppa! You the bomb diggity baby momma! (:
thispleasesGaryBusey.jpg

OMG, that sob is likely the only person I can think of that is a bigger lunatic than I am. At least as far as length  and duration of certification. Others come and go, but Busey and I, we're straight from the cuckoos nest. No doubt, kicked out early too.

I thnk he's awesome. Mainly because insanity (from a distance) is hilarious!!!!  There is no denying, you can not top busey!!  Then he goes on those random, endless, senseless rants, how can you not just love that. HEEEYYYYY this is sounding a tad familiar

The reason why I bring up the restriction is this:

I have some feedback about a vendor in the Mexican section that might just save some other members from enduring the same hassle and expense that i have.  By the time I bag my 30 posts, I'm sure there will be plenty of members that will agree with me. 

One piece of advise from a guy ((who learned shit the hard way)), before you critique a sy vendor, you might should get with a mod first.

The reason why I bring up the restriction is this:

I have some feedback about a vendor in the Mexican section that might just save some other members from enduring the same hassle and expense that i have.  By the time I bag my 30 posts, I'm sure there will be plenty of members that will agree with me. 
I answered this same post a little while ago in the other thread it was posted in- I would definitely contact a moderator for assistance. 

LOL great minds.... Either that or you're saying I think like a woman, and if that's the case, I say Thank you :-)

LOL great minds.... Either that or you're saying I think like a woman, and if that's the case, I say Thank you :-)
LOL- it was posted twice in different areas, and I answered the other post, then came here to answer this one. Sorry about that, I didn't see you had already posted an answer!!

This is true although it scares me sometimes, OMG the things you girls think about. /default_wink.png
You have no idea!!  /default_wink.png

Not as innocent as one might think!

Last edited:
And THIS is why the boys like you girls /default_happy.png

You have no idea!!  /default_wink.png

Not as innocent as one might think!
Longwaydown. That's what she said. /default_tongue.png Nooooooo, don't stop now.

I only go three quarters, then work back up, to half way down. If she wants a guy with a foot fetish it ain't me. Not that I'm suggesting theres anything wrong with it if for people that enjoy it. Whatever makes both parties happy, I say let me see you smile baby.  Luckily, all my lady friends agree, anything below the ankle isn't going to put a grin on our face. 

DBG, aka Delivery Better Get here! I don't want to screw you, or tell others about it, while I'm straight.

I love you guys and gals. 

This maybe easy for me to suggest since I'm already in here, and I know I've only been a member for a short while with limited posts. But it seems to me that there are a lot of new members signing up on DBG, and their first post is to the Shoutbox or some other thread asking where they can find this or that without doing any reading for themselves. And it's obvious that they didn't even bother to read the forum rules, of which there aren't that many and not hard to follow.

So, I'm suggesting that a 3 to 5 day waiting period should be enforced before a new registration is approved.

And once a new registration is approved, if it goes past an additional 5 days without any activity, the account is then deactivated and a new registration request is required for forum access (to limit the number of vacant accounts).

And once approved, the new member should be on a strict probationary period. 

And that a greivance such as asking where they can find a particular item in the Shoutbox should be a bannable offense.

And if said person wants to try to re-register and maybe also try to be a little smarter, then that's fine.

But the banned member will be required to endure the 3-5 day waiting period and probationary status once again.

This resource is important to a lot of people, and it will be the stupidity of ONE lazy F#ck, who doesn't want to do any work to find what he's looking for, wants eveyone to do the work for him/her, and excercises no discretion, that will ruin a good thing for many people.

The security of the forum is paramount.

Just my thoughts.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back