The Place To Discuss New Features And Ideas For The Forum

Robin Hood said:
Did I miss anything yesterday I was out.

Mike Hunt...................... why I oughta
not much....

Jewy got his hair did...

b5619885ffd5091df7f3575e63c68fa5.jpg

He then married LWD...

comic-con-2012-cosplay-chewbacca-girl.jpg

they had twins...

Chewbacca+and+Yoda+funny+costumes.jpg

the usaul...

Last edited:
I think I slept with that lady. I can't recall much, it was after a lot of zolps, but the one I had the pleasure of being with wasn't hairy everywhere. I distinctly remember because it was wonderfully odd that the pie had no fur. The arms were not so pleasantly smooth, but I wasn't turned off by it at the time. Actually, I'm still thinking it would be nice to meet her again, I just ask that the claws remain retracted. They left some nasty wounds on the back of my head.   /default_ohmy.png

@ Hooter - IDK who voted it down, I don't have the option of seeing it like before. I thought it was funny but obviously we all have different tastes... in comedy. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: _X_
Well I knew it was an old one but thought people might enjoy it....... Dude, unless I hit the wrong button, shit, sorry, I owe you a couple greens. I mean why would I vote down something I started.

FAH chalk it up to one more hooter fuck up

I think I slept with that lady. I can't recall much, it was after a lot of zolps, but the one I had the pleasure of being with wasn't hairy everywhere. I distinctly remember because it was wonderfully odd that the pie had no fur. The arms were not so pleasantly smooth, but I wasn't turned off by it at the time. Actually, I'm still thinking it would be nice to meet her again, I just ask that the claws remain retracted. They left some nasty wounds on the back of my head.   /default_ohmy.png

@ Hooter - IDK who voted it down, I don't have the option of seeing it like before. I thought it was funny but obviously we all have different tastes... in comedy. 
I don't know how these things operate on other boards, but copping to doing the horizontal tango with the wookie's girlfriend / baby momma probably isn't the best "Mod Relations" tactic, LOL! /default_biggrin.png

Well I knew it was an old one but thought people might enjoy it....... Dude, unless I hit the wrong button, shit, sorry, I owe you a couple greens. I mean why would I vote down something I started.

FAH chalk it up to one more hooter fuck up
No worries, -1 neutralized.....

I don't know how these things operate on other boards, but copping to doing the horizontal tango with the wookie's girlfriend / baby momma probably isn't the best "Mod Relations" tactic, LOL! /default_biggrin.png
LMAO... You'll notice theres no mention of sex my dear sir. At least, as was redefined by Clinton anyway. It was just a 68, she still owes me one btw, and I did not have sexual relations with that women.  Nothing spilled on the fur, but lots on the flavor saver. /default_tongue.png

Didn't you move posts like this already? I don't mind taking the fall, but I've got to say, I believe some people collaborated to take this thread off topic before I chimed in. So if I get more negative feedback it's going to be on everyones hands.   /default_rolleyes.gif

There, click that green button see what it says big daddy ;-)

LMAO... You'll notice theres no mention of sex my dear sir. At least, as was redefined by Clinton anyway. It was just a 68, she still owes me one btw, and I did not have sexual relations with that women.  Nothing spilled on the fur, but lots on the flavor saver. /default_tongue.png

Didn't you move posts like this already? I don't mind taking the fall, but I've got to say, I believe some people collaborated to take this thread off topic before I chimed in. So if I get more negative feedback it's going to be on everyones hands.   /default_rolleyes.gif
Mr. 99 definitely got things off topic with the posting of all those furry people pictures!

LMAO- that made me laugh.. Can't forget Mr. Clinton- "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"   /default_laugh.png

Yeah, no worries brother, Jewy knows that he's his baby momma's one and only! /default_wink.png

And no, the wookie hasn't moved any posts, and in fact blew up the topic his own furry self!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back