Tracking Number Has Updated In A Few Days

Def_Starr

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
is it possible, its stuck in some postal hub waiting to be sorted out after the holidays, when employee's come back to sort and scan for next process of delivery

or is it in customs, but if it was in customs it would say ISC or something like that in tracking, correct:

is it possible, its stuck in some postal hub waiting to be sorted out after the holidays, when employee's come back to sort and scan for next process of delivery

or is it in customs, but if it was in customs it would say ISC or something like that in tracking, correct:
Yes it can take sometimes up to 2-3weeks for something to get sorted from 1SC. And Yea it Should but the Tn has been very slow and behind also that could be the issue it could be multiple things they have a ton stilling I am sure from the holidays and they are off today so nothing will move today.

My latest package has a TN that didn't update from "origin in preparing shipment" or something like that. Anyway, 6 days later, my TN updates and it's at a sorting facility past customs and will arrive while my inlaws are staying here. Hmmm what to say about the package...

you dont have to open it in front of them unless there nosey and open it for you 

I hope all your things arrive, but this sounds very similar to a large scam about the same time last year by a person.

He first built up many clients quickly, many listed great reviews, then over the holidays the EXACT same thing of him sending everyone TNs that showed things arrived at the depot for sorting/dispatching.

But they then sat there for days and days and never moved. No ones moved, ever.

He had created the TNs using the shippers software and this allowed TNs to be generated that would show what looked like the letter was dropped of and received by the shipper.

They never moved.

They guy continued to tell others he was baffled too, it allowed a few extra orders to be placed by others before the scam was revealed.

After 5 days of no movement, Bull Shit was declared and the scam was exposed.

I'm curious what the receiving location is and what your TN's show, and would be curious of the area this vendor is in to see if it's the same area as last years guy. He is for sure still around, he had a dozen different names and for sure would scam again after making so much last year.

If someone wants to PM me the shipping details, location things are stuck in and what the TN shows I would be happy to compare it to last years info that I still have.

you dont have to open it in front of them unless there nosey and open it for you
It's registered so I will have to sign for it instead of discreetly stuffing it in my jacket. A couple years ago, I was heavy into S0ma and ended with falling over wasted in front of them due to a S0ma coma...not a proud moment in my life. This is why I think they might be nosey.

i know whats you mean , i gotta hide my xanax from my fam... they know i am on em but they dont approve 

He never lists the v3ndor so we can't say if it is a scam or not. It could be J @ SL for all we know, which sits in cust0ms for a while neways. And 25th was a holiday, and other countries take numerous days off over this period.

its updated to "SC NEW YORK NY(USPS) ", is it pending to be passed through or is it being held for inspection?

its updated to "SC NEW YORK NY(USPS) ", is it pending to be passed through or is it being held for inspection?
It's in customs right now, which could take could tske 1-7 days. You'll know it's through when it its sent to a sorting facility. Good luck! I hope it passes through quickly.

If you have ever been to Jamaica, Queens, where the customs facility is, you probably understand why things take so long......ROFL!

I hope all your things arrive, but this sounds very similar to a large scam about the same time last year by a person.

He first built up many clients quickly, many listed great reviews, then over the holidays the EXACT same thing of him sending everyone TNs that showed things arrived at the depot for sorting/dispatching.

But they then sat there for days and days and never moved. No ones moved, ever.

He had created the TNs using the shippers software and this allowed TNs to be generated that would show what looked like the letter was dropped of and received by the shipper.

They never moved.

They guy continued to tell others he was baffled too, it allowed a few extra orders to be placed by others before the scam was revealed.

After 5 days of no movement, Bull Shit was declared and the scam was exposed.

I'm curious what the receiving location is and what your TN's show, and would be curious of the area this vendor is in to see if it's the same area as last years guy. He is for sure still around, he had a dozen different names and for sure would scam again after making so much last year.

If someone wants to PM me the shipping details, location things are stuck in and what the TN shows I would be happy to compare it to last years info that I still have.
Hey are you talking about hydreaux? Just curious. Too lazy to go read the thread. Lol! Yep, I am breaking the rules! Did I ever forward the email to you, from Hooter about how he "figured out" Hydreaux's MO? Let me know if I didntPretty interesting.

tracking update it is out of customs, and says sent to "Jamaica, ny sorting facility " it spent 2 days in customs , nice i got another package right behind it thats gonna hit customs maybe monday lol 

My most recent "letter" spent 2 weeks in customs in Chicago. It was finally released and arrived in perfect condition within 2 days. Government workers are not the most efficient. I'm sure they slowed down for the holidays just so they could bank that good old union double time!!!!!

yah i l too would take advantage of holiday pay lol, as long as it passes customs that's the main key to getting the package i guess for me lol 

Great! Glad to hear! Let us know when you receive.

Last edited:
It's registered so I will have to sign for it instead of discreetly stuffing it in my jacket. A couple years ago, I was heavy into S0ma and ended with falling over wasted in front of them due to a S0ma coma...not a proud moment in my life. This is why I think they might be nosey.
There are many options if you don't want it delivered on a specific day for some reason. I am only suggesting these because you ho sign for it. I wouldn't recommend and would actually discourage anyone to NOT sign for any package if it was sent "no signature required" as this would raise all kinds of red flags and would likely not be good.

You could contact the shipping company and ask them to deliver on a different day because you are not going to be there to sign. You can also ask them to hold it at the local office and go pick it up instead of having them deliver. This would not create any more risk if LE happens to be involved and may actually reduce it because it is very unlikely that they would post someone there 24/7 until someone tries to pick it up. They might if it were something very significant, but still very unlikely. This is how the risk would be reduced compared to an attempted delivery where it would be easier to have LE there or actually make the delivery. If they give you any hassle(if you attempt to pick it up at local office) or something just doesn't seem right, I wouldn't sign. Just tell them you forgot your ID.

I really do not understand why ANY vendor would want someone to sign, especially when they know everything may not be completely "honest". Having the receiver sign really doesn't do anything as the TN and drivers proof of delivery is "legal" proof of delivery if any dispute were to come up later. It wouldn't be 100% proof for a criminal matter, especially if they just left it at the door or mailbox(at least with a goof attorney) but it would be for a financial dispute(ie; credit card dispute). Even then it wouldn't be 100%

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back