Tracking Number Has Updated In A Few Days

Well at least he hasn't come yet so that's good news... better than if he came and went and nada.  I bet you will get it today and he scanned the wrong one.  Probably scanned the wrong one and delivered one unscanned.  Don't blame you for not liking him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. I hope so too. It doesn't look good. I wish they would stick to this other carrier I have in mind. This one sucks!

Okay they just delivered but why the hell scan something as delivered when you haven't??? This carrier gets more and more weird.

Okay they just delivered but why the hell scan something as delivered when you haven't??? This carrier gets more and more weird.
Was it supposed to be delivered by 10:30. If so it probably got scanned incorrectly and then the driver realized he had a 10:30 package and then delivered. I'm basing this on the times of your posts.

Was it supposed to be delivered by 10:30. If so it probably got scanned incorrectly and then the driver realized he had a 10:30 package and then delivered. I'm basing this on the times of your posts.
It didn't say. I got online and it stated delivered at 9:37 am this morning and I was like wth?? You raise something interesting though....most of these overnight deliveries promise a certain time...wonder if he scanned it just to cover his butt? Well....hopefully my experience can help someone out who goes through this.

It didn't say. I got online and it stated delivered at 9:37 am this morning and I was like wth?? You raise something interesting though....most of these overnight deliveries promise a certain time...wonder if he scanned it just to cover his butt? 
That could be.

I had a similar instance where I had a package coming through that had a tracking number that seemingly went Dead on 1/7. However, I tracked the package on 2/1 and it seems to be moving again. It says "processed through customs". I'm wondering if I'm getting my original package or an LL. If it was an LL would it even be traceable, let alone attached to my original packages trackiglng number?

That sucks.....i would be pissed! Hope it works out
Not sure if your a mod or not or can answer my question, but my comments seem to not be updating in threads today. Here goes: I had a package coming through that had a tracking number that seemingly went Dead on 1/7. However, I tracked the package on 2/1 and it seems to be moving again. It says "processed through customs". I'm wondering if I'm getting my original package or an LL. If it was an LL would it even be traceable, let alone attached to my original packages trackiglng number?

All my eBay & amazon tracking hardly updates

It drives me insane!!!

Stanson i have that prob too, its originating from that country than 5-10days later it shows up into customs, those mail facility get pallets of mail, tons so its just sucked your sat for so long, and also those recent shitstorms NE faced

my pack cleared customs , its been 24hours and has not scanned into Jamaica NYC Sorting facility, is it possible it got picked up by customs after it cleared or missed a scan ?? 

my pack cleared customs , its been 24hours and has not scanned into Jamaica NYC Sorting facility, is it possible it got picked up by customs after it cleared or missed a scan ?? 
I think you are fine, I have had them do that and not scan for 2 days. I would not worry about it. Seems NY is starting to be the 2nd best SF is a beast.

it skipped nyc scan, arrived today no updates through out the day, pack was there since 10:30, i get system updats whenever it feels like it and thats when we get updated, no more worrying now i know the system 

it skipped nyc scan, arrived today no updates through out the day, pack was there since 10:30, i get system updats whenever it feels like it and thats when we get updated, no more worrying now i know the system
mrcoolguy, I've read a couple of your posts where you give specific information regarding port of entry. Please don't do that. It is just like stating specific carrier names or packaging specifics... an unwritten rule put into place for the safely of each member here. You seem like a nice person who just gets nervous about stalled deliveries and that's understandable. However, being so specific about the details of your order only makes it that much easier for something untoward to occur.

OK, I have had 3 orders in opps, one came out last night outta the windy city, I got it today from Dusko, her orders seem to be taking 30 days or 21. Untill last night had one from indy left there on the 31st, just came out of opps last night, of course it's inbound to "JAIL"../default_wink.png and my last one went into customs a few days ago,. I'm happy to say I went opps and in one day they all came out. I don't check mine a lot cause it will drive you insane. IF you have not check you TN in a few days, I would check it. There was like 6 people or more that moved from opps to showing up at a port, so we are on the move!!!! This has made my dam day. I hope this help somebody and good luck!!!

Don't worry just yet hon. I've had this happen many times. This is MISS S from PR. You will be ok, there missing scans it's a dam mess. Keep that chin up, I got my Dusko letter today all there and plus!!!

According to my TN there has been no movement of my document for 5 days. It's nerve-racking...

And on top of that the details the TN does give makes it look like it's being bagged for one hub and then sent to another hub and then bounced back to the first hub.

Last edited:
You shouldnt let a five day customs stop rack yur nerves! It is the norm! Deep breath.............

Last edited:
You shouldnt let a five day customs stop rack yur nerves! It is the norm! Deep breath.............
Thank you. Everything is cool now. Didn't know I had to switch carriers when trying to get status with the TN. Document arrived safe and sound.

I would leave him a good review, but I don't quite have enough posts to comment on his thread.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back