Tracking Number Has Updated In A Few Days

omfg its so slow at the Jamaica usps sorting facility waiting for new update, !! holidays over get back to work just like the rest of us  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

much respect to usps, no hate ... 

There are many options if you don't want it delivered on a specific day for some reason. I am only suggesting these because you ho sign for it. I wouldn't recommend and would actually discourage anyone to NOT sign for any package if it was sent "no signature required" as this would raise all kinds of red flags and would likely not be good.

You could contact the shipping company and ask them to deliver on a different day because you are not going to be there to sign. You can also ask them to hold it at the local office and go pick it up instead of having them deliver. This would not create any more risk if LE happens to be involved and may actually reduce it because it is very unlikely that they would post someone there 24/7 until someone tries to pick it up. They might if it were something very significant, but still very unlikely. This is how the risk would be reduced compared to an attempted delivery where it would be easier to have LE there or actually make the delivery. If they give you any hassle(if you attempt to pick it up at local office) or something just doesn't seem right, I wouldn't sign. Just tell them you forgot your ID.

I really do not understand why ANY vendor would want someone to sign, especially when they know everything may not be completely "honest". Having the receiver sign really doesn't do anything as the TN and drivers proof of delivery is "legal" proof of delivery if any dispute were to come up later. It wouldn't be 100% proof for a criminal matter, especially if they just left it at the door or mailbox(at least with a goof attorney) but it would be for a financial dispute(ie; credit card dispute). Even then it wouldn't be 100%
My hubby signed for it while I was napping and my inlaws never said a word about it.

wtf its still sitting in Jamaica, NY USPS sorting facility, wtf they need some adderall to speed shit up over there 

wtf its still sitting in Jamaica, NY USPS sorting facility, wtf they need some adderall to speed shit up over there 
LOL to counter act the stuff they smockin'

Are in Jamac and having delivered there? If not why did they go through Jamac? Ive never seen something go through another country other then the country of origin and destination/ I have also never seen a United States Post Office in another country. Red flags to me.

t went through Jamaica queens, ny lol but new update 1) package arrived in my area 2) 2nd package hit nyc customs again inbound, and so i may get these packages maybe 3-4days apart from each other lol, i may pick up the 2nd one a bit later just so the front desk doesn't  see my face often to get it at the counter, 3rd package will be ordered soon from same vendor, they gained my trust and my moeny i work so hard for :/

t went through Jamaica queens, ny lol but new update 1) package arrived in my area 2) 2nd package hit nyc customs again inbound, and so i may get these packages maybe 3-4days apart from each other lol, i may pick up the 2nd one a bit later just so the front desk doesn't  see my face often to get it at the counter, 3rd package will be ordered soon from same vendor, they gained my trust and my moeny i work so hard for :/
LOL I missed the NY.............DA.

no signature required, it was waived not sure if post office did it so they didn't have a long line today for ppl to pick up packages , but it was there in my box saying HELLO ASSHOLE

14days total from order place date to receiving it today !!!!!! but 2nd package is quicker 7days it hit customers yesterday WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN i gotta order as much as i can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before they shut down broski's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody ever had a TN that states it would be delivered by a certain time yet still hasn't showed up at the designated time?

Anybody ever had a TN that states it would be delivered by a certain time yet still hasn't showed up at the designated time?
Yes, I think that is fairly common though a pain in the ass. Never waited more than 24 hours longer.

I got a driver from a local carrier. The lazy prick won't come to my apartment door, and will never deliver by 10:30 as he shood. Complaining is futal, not to mention getting attention I surely don't want.

Weird it states it was out for delivery today and nothing ever came and still shows the same thing. Usually there will be a message stating change in delivery date. I find this bizarre and even a little scary. Should I be worried and not even accept the package?

Never mind just arrived here at 9:00...who the hell delivers this late. Good grief.

Never mind just arrived here at 9:00...who the hell delivers this late. Good grief.
Wow that sucks. Shitty weather here so I would expect it.Although I am hoping that it does not!! Got my paws crossed. /default_smile.png Good to hear ya Finally got!

Anybody ever had this happen...........it's states delivered at the front door and nothing? I haven't heard the carrier out there nor have my apt manager so what the heck is going on. I'm kinda gettin sick of this one carrier as they've become horrible. I'm too scared to call ya know for obvious reasons. But I looked everywhere and no package.

Anybody ever had this happen...........it's states delivered at the front door and nothing? I haven't heard the carrier out there nor have my apt manager so what the heck is going on. I'm kinda gettin sick of this one carrier as they've become horrible. I'm too scared to call ya know for obvious reasons. But I looked everywhere and no package.
Maybe it's like with your above post and the TN was ahead of the delivery itself and it will arrive today

Maybe it's like with your above post and the TN was ahead of the delivery itself and it will arrive today
Gee I sure hope so. When I nor the apt manager haven't heard the driver and it states it's been delivered..........that's hair raising. It was due to be delivered today. I just don't understand why they would scan it as delivered know they haven't been here unless the driver stole the package or worst case delivered it to the wrong address. I'll give it some time but this isn't good....my name is on it ya know.

Gee I sure hope so. When I nor the apt manager haven't heard the driver and it states it's been delivered..........that's hair raising. It was due to be delivered today. I just don't understand why they would scan it as delivered know they haven't been here unless the driver stole the package or worst case delivered it to the wrong address. I'll give it some time but this isn't good....my name is on it ya know.
ya it sucks!!  once when I had a similar situation I snuck over to my neighbors mailbox and peeked inside but nada.  Do they right your bell or just leave it?

ya it sucks!!  once when I had a similar situation I snuck over to my neighbors mailbox and peeked inside but nada.  Do they right your bell or just leave it?
This particular carrier doesn't ring, just drops it. But I Iive near the entrance and work from home so I know when they arrive, so do my dogs and so does my apt manager. I called the apt manager to doublecheck and two different people said the same....they had not heard the carrier. This really sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks.....i would be pissed! Hope it works out

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back