Tramadol

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
right on.  for some reason i was reading the dates of your few posts wrong.  So, you have been for a couple weeks.  good for you!   If you want to stay quit for good, you may need to continue seeking support somewhere.   The problem that I always have quitting is two things:  1) The false sense of security that if you get a script or come across a stash that you can I can just take one or two "every once in a while" and 2) That I miss the euphoria that tr@maps give me and the only way i can feel that good is to take them.   The second one this go around is going to be the toughest I think which is why i indeed plan to follow up with dr and make sure i tackle the reason why i need tr@mps to fill in for whatever is missing in my brain/psyche. This is one of the reason's why i took some advice of another member of this site and am taking Z0l0ft to help with the seratonin imbalance that happens to us when we quit CT and hope that staying on it will help me not relapse.   
I get 240 -50 mg tramps a month due to chronic pain. 2 back fusions ,2 complete shoulders replacements that I'm waiting until I cant deal with it anymore. The tramps cant be discontinued or my insurance will claim I'm getting better and not cover future surgeries so its a catch 22. The plan is now to not allow access to the stash until I need to take a few to prove theyre in my system at bloodwork. I dont see that as a problem yet. I enjoy the euphoria but theres too many things in life I've been putting off that can make me feel happy.

I get 240 -50 mg tramps a month due to chronic pain. 2 back fusions ,2 complete shoulders replacements that I'm waiting until I cant deal with it anymore. The tramps cant be discontinued or my insurance will claim I'm getting better and not cover future surgeries so its a catch 22. The plan is now to not allow access to the stash until I need to take a few to prove theyre in my system at bloodwork. I dont see that as a problem yet. I enjoy the euphoria but theres too many things in life I've been putting off that can make me feel happy.
I wish you well my friend :)

Hi rockytop happy to hear that brain zaps have lessened for you. I am a relative noob to Tr@mps but not to brain zaps.I used to go through them when I was wding from x@n@. Sad to say I am also no stranger to op wds also. My experience till quite recently has been strictly with Click. Before Click it was scribed US AN's. More recently I ventured away from Click to try another country.Ive gone through some pretty nasty wds with the yellow and greens from click-sweats nausea stuffy nose runny nose teary eyes diarreah vertigo anxiety attacks chills rls insomnia but I never got brain zaps. I started taking way too much of the items waay above the recommended max of 400mgs and I started getting very occasional very light rain zaps.I dropped my dosage down 200 of my V@lc!d@l$  and. I am experiencing.  hardly any wds at all. Are brain zaps part of the package with Tr@mp wds no matter where hey re from? I read up on OP wds nd I am sure brain aps arent part and parcel of OP withdrawal.I hate o ask ut did you go through the symptoms I went through? The experience so ifferent that I am thinking of getting  UA test kit to see if the non click tems real.The only atxh s his wont catch any extra items. Were your tems rom th or in? Its kind of important for e to know.Almot therre rockytop our ords re ncouraging o e

Hi rockytop happy to hear that brain zaps have lessened for you. I am a relative noob to Tr@mps but not to brain zaps.I used to go through them when I was wding from x@n@. Sad to say I am also no stranger to op wds also. My experience till quite recently has been strictly with Click. Before Click it was scribed US AN's. More recently I ventured away from Click to try another country.Ive gone through some pretty nasty wds with the yellow and greens from click-sweats nausea stuffy nose runny nose teary eyes diarreah vertigo anxiety attacks chills rls insomnia but I never got brain zaps. I started taking way too much of the items waay above the recommended max of 400mgs and I started getting very occasional very light rain zaps.I dropped my dosage down 200 of my V@lc!d@l$  and. I am experiencing.  hardly any wds at all. Are brain zaps part of the package with Tr@mp wds no matter where hey re from? I read up on OP wds nd I am sure brain aps arent part and parcel of OP withdrawal.I hate o ask ut did you go through the symptoms I went through? The experience so ifferent that I am thinking of getting  UA test kit to see if the non click tems real.The only atxh s his wont catch any extra items. Were your tems rom th or in? Its kind of important for e to know.Almot therre rockytop our ords re ncouraging o e.

thanks for your input.  I always got brains zaps quitting Tr@mps from every place but CR.   But, this time i'm also doing a 25 mg Z0l0ft daily.  so i'm not sure what has prevented the zaps (the makeup of the CR tr@mps or the Z0lft).  So, if someone is reading this and get the zaps or SSRI WD's from Tr@mps bad, you may want to look into sub'ing in something like Z0l0ft.  But you'd never want to take Z0lft and Tram.  That's is recipe for Seratonin syndrome.  just sayin'

Hi rockytop happy to hear that brain zaps have lessened for you. I am a relative noob to Tr@mps but not to brain zaps.I used to go through them when I was wding from x@n@. Sad to say I am also no stranger to op wds also. My experience till quite recently has been strictly with Click. Before Click it was scribed US AN's. More recently I ventured away from Click to try another country.Ive gone through some pretty nasty wds with the yellow and greens from click-sweats nausea stuffy nose runny nose teary eyes diarreah vertigo anxiety attacks chills rls insomnia but I never got brain zaps. I started taking way too much of the items waay above the recommended max of 400mgs and I started getting very occasional very light rain zaps.I dropped my dosage down 200 of my V@lc!d@l$  and. I am experiencing.  hardly any wds at all. Are brain zaps part of the package with Tr@mp wds no matter where hey re from? I read up on OP wds nd I am sure brain aps arent part and parcel of OP withdrawal.I hate o ask ut did you go through the symptoms I went through? The experience so ifferent that I am thinking of getting  UA test kit to see if the non click tems real.The only atxh s his wont catch any extra items. Were your tems rom th or in? Its kind of important for e to know.Almot therre rockytop our ords re ncouraging o e.
Tramadol isn't an opiate. It's an opioid meaning at has some chemical similarities and effects but is not a full blown opiate that would come from the poppy plant or be synthesised from one such as m0rph1nr to hydr0m0rphone.

Tramadol has some opiate effects like pain killing and euphoria but it is similar chemically to venlafaxine (an SSRI anti-depressant). That's where the brain zaps and prolonged withdrawal comes from. The aches, sweats etc from the opioid effect and the brain zaps, long withdrawal duration from the SSRI effect. 

I use Tramadol primarily for pain but it also eases my depression better than any anti depressant on the market.

Tramadol isn't an opiate. It's an opioid meaning at has some chemical similarities and effects but is not a full blown opiate that would come from the poppy plant or be synthesised from one such as m0rph1nr to hydr0m0rphone.

Tramadol has some opiate effects like pain killing and euphoria but it is similar chemically to venlafaxine (an SSRI anti-depressant). That's where the brain zaps and prolonged withdrawal comes from. The aches, sweats etc from the opioid effect and the brain zaps, long withdrawal duration from the SSRI effect. 

I use Tramadol primarily for pain but it also eases my depression better than any anti depressant on the market.
I concur the depressin angle i used to be on anti depressants when drs gave them to everyone as a cure all. The antidep didnt work but tramadol gave me aget up and go and cheer. I never used then regularly though but they never gave ne the cotton wool body that the other opiats did.

I have to agree that trams treats my depression much better than any antidepressant I had tried. Doctors will prescribe venlafaxine now (off-label) for pain, but won't prescribe trams for depression I assume because it's scheduled now.

I have to agree that trams treats my depression much better than any antidepressant I had tried. Doctors will prescribe venlafaxine now (off-label) for pain, but won't prescribe trams for depression I assume because it's scheduled now.
I was on venlafaxine (efexor) it was never a thibg that worked. But miss even a daily dose gave me the brain shocks which got worse everyday. I went to a chemist one day and said. I forgot ny script but im having terrible brain episodes so she gave me three and said ask dr for a different one the efexor had a lot of complaints.

I am going thru  a forced withdraw due to money issues, bad timing and poor planning. 

No fun no way... And my girl time stated! I at least took my last few and chopped them into bits and took over days to lessen the w/d 

I have a few Vic's but they don't feel the Same without good ole tram . 

Anyone going the whole way you are amazing! I know once my finances are back on I will still take my 4 a day. At one point 2 years ago wasore at 800mg a day so that. Took some work. 

Cheers

For detox purposes whats the best way to establish my baseline...thats determine how much I m taking now? It sounds kind of weird but I know have in varying quantities several kinds of tr. I have some from click as well as several types from India. I have much more from IN than Click. Been taking mostly the ones from IN for the last month and a half. The biggest chunk I have is tramatas-sr which I have been chewing.Should I switch to my Clicks completely to see how much ZI take daily? Or should I stick with the tramatas sr? What will simply swallowing the sr tablets do in terms of my intake? I am planning on starting a taper soon but before I do I need to set a baseline to start from. I dont want to sound like a tramadol connoseur r whatever but it just happened that I got blessed or cursed with a wide variety and a decent quantity of tr..at about half the price of Click...not definitely not advertising here but I landed in a junkies dream or curse. I found myself addicted to tr because of some misinformation and bad judgment on my part. Ive continued with the addiction based on what I think a very bad option presented to me by some drug and alcohol peeps and more bad info from them. I knew about tra being an atypical opioid ith ssri and nsri properties but I figured that he withdrawals from it would mostly be from the opioid component since they wanted to put me on subs which I nixed.Based on what I am reading tr wd s omewhat like bz wd. Op wd is bad but sort of acceptable I can accept it as inevitable consequence. Been there often. On the the other and anything resembling bz withdraw is NOT acceptable so I want to taper own. Ive found to be simply amazing in treating my bipolar depression but even considering that anything ike bz wd s  deal breaker for me. Taking bz to help with the wd is also out.So any suggestions does chewing affect daily intake? Does ir sr make  difference. Somehow I think taking sr swallow is best to  set my baseline with. Start with the indian tr then move to the click.Its weird how I got myself into this sit. Dream come true but with  definite darkside I thought I had hit the otherload when I found the IN sources  was just looking for  backup but it turns out the rose bush has some real ugly thorns.

@frogkid tram w/d sucks. But it is humbling to get away from it from time to time. Or completely if you can. After 2 weeks of taking 400 mg I went to 200 mg. then started dividing a 100 mg ir into quarters for a few days then to virtually nothing but scrapes of dust from a broken up ER for the last week.

I do have pain issues so I still had some codiene stuff to help. I got to the point where my mind was fine but the rest of me was just plain fatigued and sore. cold and shakey comes and goes. If I didn't have a job I think I could have continued. I did luck into some ultracet which is 37.5 mg today. Honestly it is saving my life right now. 

But the issues is and will always be tolerance. A few days back is always great. Then it sits in and my body starts hurting all over again. Leading. Me to stronger meds. But still needing a baseline of tram for the physiological hold it has on me. 

Luckly I never went down the Benzo road guess I am saving that for another life....

@frogkind I would definitely use Click for tr@ams. He maybe slightly more expensive but his Timd0l brand are as good as generics we get in the UK. He offers free tracked shipping for orders over $50. I always used him but the dollar is strong against the pound just now and I've found a UK supplier who does genuine UK tr@amps for less. I had his trams tested plus they are sold in pharmacies over the counter all over Thailand.

I used Click for months and the only issue I had was that he missed one blister pack but give me 2 extra on the next order.

I wouldn't touch Indian meds with a 10 foot stick. There are thousands of horror stories regarding the heavy metals they use for filler or in packaging etc. That's why you won't see them on this site.

I totally hear you on the depressant aspect.  It's the thing i miss most about it when i stop taking it.   But, it does have a boomerang effect with me (and a lot of others i know) as the body develops dependence and tolerance Tr@m ultimately raises the seratonin level very high causing agitation and anxiety.  Also, as I've discovered recently, it has been causing wicked swings in my blood pressure.      You are smart to do periods of CT or tapering to keep things in check.  I wish you luck my friend.

Also, regarding the opiate effect of Tr@mps.  I definitely get op WD's, specifically the restless leg stuff and sneezing and sniffles and chills, but nothing like you would get from full blown op's like 0xee and stuff.   

Finally, as i am now a week off Tr@mps i can't emphasize enough how a small amount of Z0l0loft has helped with the WD's.  I haven't gotten any brain zaps and i'm only taking 25mg once a day.    

For detox purposes whats the best way to establish my baseline...thats determine how much I m taking now? It sounds kind of weird but I know have in varying quantities several kinds of tr. I have some from click as well as several types from India. I have much more from IN than Click. Been taking mostly the ones from IN for the last month and a half. The biggest chunk I have is tramatas-sr which I have been chewing.Should I switch to my Clicks completely to see how much ZI take daily? Or should I stick with the tramatas sr? What will simply swallowing the sr tablets do in terms of my intake? I am planning on starting a taper soon but before I do I need to set a baseline to start from. I dont want to sound like a tramadol connoseur r whatever but it just happened that I got blessed or cursed with a wide variety and a decent quantity of tr..at about half the price of Click...not definitely not advertising here but I landed in a junkies dream or curse. I found myself addicted to tr because of some misinformation and bad judgment on my part. Ive continued with the addiction based on what I think a very bad option presented to me by some drug and alcohol peeps and more bad info from them. I knew about tra being an atypical opioid ith ssri and nsri properties but I figured that he withdrawals from it would mostly be from the opioid component since they wanted to put me on subs which I nixed.Based on what I am reading tr wd s omewhat like bz wd. Op wd is bad but sort of acceptable I can accept it as inevitable consequence. Been there often. On the the other and anything resembling bz withdraw is NOT acceptable so I want to taper own. Ive found to be simply amazing in treating my bipolar depression but even considering that anything ike bz wd s  deal breaker for me. Taking bz to help with the wd is also out.So any suggestions does chewing affect daily intake? Does ir sr make  difference. Somehow I think taking sr swallow is best to  set my baseline with. Start with the indian tr then move to the click.Its weird how I got myself into this sit. Dream come true but with  definite darkside I thought I had hit the otherload when I found the IN sources  was just looking for  backup but it turns out the rose bush has some real ugly thorns.

i've never taken the time released stuff.   CR's Tndol brand seemed to be the best of any IOP's that I found.  I never heard any thing good about India ones.  @frogkindreally look into subbing an SSRI when you taper or go off.  I found that a small amount of Z0l0ft worked wonders for me this time.  

I have a med side to add to this but I have to go to do what I do for work - and need to read everything written before opening up my mouth. If the answer is already here just let me know since trams work like an SSRI in ways and imo should be outlawed

I have a med side to add to this but I have to go to do what I do for work - and need to read everything written before opening up my mouth. If the answer is already here just let me know since trams work like an SSRI in ways and imo should be outlawed
Well let's hope your opinion doesn't become a law. I depend on it everyday and natural opiates are a big no no for me.

Well let's hope your opinion doesn't become a law. I depend on it everyday and natural opiates are a big no no for me.
Well what I meant that it should be given to patients with education of cessation and also a booklet on how it works - if they can't treat patients like humans instead of test rats - they need to be illegal.

there are so many that need it but the the depression and the opiate like withdrawals need to be addressed when the Dr scripts it.  It isn't pretty and they are struggling to treat it in addiction facilities.  I swear I didnt mean to upset you

Well what I meant that it should be given to patients with education of cessation and also a booklet on how it works - if they can't treat patients like humans instead of test rats - they need to be illegal.

there are so many that need it but the the depression and the opiate like withdrawals need to be addressed when the Dr scripts it.  It isn't pretty and they are struggling to treat it in addiction facilities.  I swear I didnt mean to upset you
I agree with this 100%... there is a Dark side to the trams that no one told me about. Or at least no one wanted to admit at the time. For me at first it seemed like a miracle drug; cured pain, depression, and gave me energy. Doc said "it's like ibuprofen...". I usually took them as perscribed. My tolerance would go up and the doc would just up my dosage. 

Eventually my personality slowly changed. I would have angry outbursts which I now call 'tramad0l RAGE'. I had no idea what had happened until it was too late. I was hooked and it was a bitch to get off. Be careful with those tramps.

Na don't be daft you never upset me, I just need my trams.

The UK are starting to take a stance on them now but I believe it's a little too late. It's got a grip on so many people who take it everyday along with their SSRI or SRNI, my friends mum included (I really can't take the moral high ground here as stealing a few of hers when the beer didn't quite do it introduced me to them!).

She is now stuck in a cycle that believe me or not, F3nt patches don't take away tramp withdrawals. Could all be in her head of course but still, scary thought. Plus the SNRI she is on is v3nlafaxine, ye know, that one closely related to tr@ms on a chemical level. God knows how she hasn't seized as she is on 10mg of Diaz a night and has been been for 20 odd year.

For me it should be in its own class of medication. I love the stuff until tolerance builds and I need to take a week off (shudder). I read how those horrible weeks could be a cake walk with X@ns except when you take 6mg as you're first dose as you feel so sick you end up taking both at the same time. That was a few months ago, glad I came away from that relatively unscathed. 1200mg of trams and 16 mg of alpzzz a day feels good until you realise you have been a waste of space for 2 months.

Anyway, TL;DR: No offence taken @SaintAlien, Dr's are warning new patients but not the old, they will prescribe both tramps & anti-depressants without batting an eye lid  , years of use was untested and people are just realising what decades of use can do, benzos won't help withdrawal and god I love Tr@ms.

When I practiced it was the 
"go to" because the dea was cracking down on pill mills and we didn't know what to do.  When I went to practice addiction therapy we suddenly had patients coming in "dope sick" but from trams! We didn't know how to treat that because it's not actually an opiate, so our "therapy" wouldn't work.  I don't know what the hell they would do for you if you came off.  My best friends' Dr won't script longer than a week in pain meds, she's a nurse with gallstones (imagine her pain with working in state psych) - she's on trams.  She went to the hospital over the summer and we brought her trams from home because they wouldn't give her any there and even on morphine, ativan and something else - she had leg pain / movement and brain fog.  I just feel they are too dangerous to come off and too dangerous to start but our country has made life hard for chronic pain and depression.  I have a disease that causes both and I'm on methadone, personally it works for me but I still have pain and will have to combat that soon at the Dr (betcha he tries trams! and if I say no then I sound drug seeking and it IS charted by most Dr's as such).  I've lost one person I knew to tram overdose.  He stole the nurse I was speaking of' her meds apparently, no clue how many he had taken, he seized and was kept on a vent for a few days till they pulled the plug. 

Actually the medical establisment & pharma companies took the complete opposite tack when they introduced trams. I was drug-free for almost 20 years when I was prescribed trams.I even researched them & found multiple published studies that claimed it had little abuse potential & was unlikely to cause addiction. Thats why it was unscheduled when it 1st came out.

I was wondering if anyone had switched from tram to t@pent@dol? And if so if it was easier or harder to come off? They're similar, but the pentadol doesn't raise serotonin, only norepinephrine.

I was wondering if anyone had switched from tram to t@pent@dol? And if so if it was easier or harder to come off? They're similar, but the pentadol doesn't raise serotonin, only norepinephrine.
I've never tried it but it does hit the opiod receptors much harder so I would say it would be impossible to compare. Think of it as a different ring of hell.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back