Update for absolutechems

Doubt I'll get a response in time, but here's pissing in the wind...

Has anyone, anytime recently, tried the diclaz, flual p or tianeptine? Plan on placing an order for these 3 tonight. Anyone who see's this today and has any input, it's much appreciated. Also snagging another btl. of flam while I'm at it, against all my better judgement....:)

Thanks guys. 

Doubt I'll get a response in time, but here's pissing in the wind...

Has anyone, anytime recently, tried the diclaz, flual p or tianeptine? Plan on placing an order for these 3 tonight. Anyone who see's this today and has any input, it's much appreciated. Also snagging another btl. of flam while I'm at it, against all my better judgement....:)

Thanks guys. 
Yes. D1CL@z and Flam tested good for me. All recently.

Nice thank ya. I've seen countless good mentions of the dicl@z. The flam, wholly motherfucker. I'll go much easier on that one this time. Trying tianep out of shere curiosity and the boredom of very little Mu activity lately. Kratom sometimes but, meh...

Sucks they require a signature above 180.I'm not home for that shit. Also, once I get above 100 bucks in my cart the only shipping option I can select is the free one. Does this mean over a bill gets free express? 

Really wish this fucker was full. Really wish they shipped on Saturdays. 

WIN_20190509_13_24_08_Pro (2).jpg

Well I ordered from them on the 12th and payed with @m@zon gift card and my order is still on hold.  I've been talking to them through email and they said they claimed the gift card for an order # that is not even mine!  They claimed they shipped it out, but they didn't ship it to me, my order is still on hold!  I'm so mad.  I think they are lying and making up some different order # that doesn't even exist.  I paid, they have my order #, now they arn't shipping it...  What a waste of money.  I've ordered from them before through eb@y, and never had any problems.  Will never order from their site again if they don't make this right.

You seem like you really need to calm down. I see your post on the other thread. I see you got your shit. I'm thinking more and more it's mostly because of folks like you we have such few good vendors left. Who has the time, not even considering the incredible amount of patience, needed to deal with ppl on the verge of a mental breakdown all day long, when half the time or more their shit is, indeed, already on it's way.

I know it's difficult. I am, however, of the belief that if certain people would realize it's time to take a little break the scene as a whole would be a hell of a lot better for it.

If they fuck me on the order in placing tonight I'll gravel at your hooves. So

Well I ordered from them on the 12th and payed with @m@zon gift card and my order is still on hold.  I've been talking to them through email and they said they claimed the gift card for an order # that is not even mine!  They claimed they shipped it out, but they didn't ship it to me, my order is still on hold!  I'm so mad.  I think they are lying and making up some different order # that doesn't even exist.  I paid, they have my order #, now they arn't shipping it...  What a waste of money.  I've ordered from them before through eb@y, and never had any problems.  Will never order from their site again if they don't make this right.

@hitme  My whole issue was that they were telling me that an order # that wasn't even mine, is shipped out.  So of course, I was confused.  Anyway, I find my reasons for being so confused very ligitimate and my questions needed answers, which they did by the way, but except they just kept giving me an order # that wasn't even mine.  Of course anyone in my shoes would have had the same concerns as I did.  

@hitme  My whole issue was that they were telling me that an order # that wasn't even mine, is shipped out.  So of course, I was confused.  Anyway, I find my reasons for being so confused very ligitimate and my questions needed answers, which they did by the way, but except they just kept giving me an order # that wasn't even mine.  Of course anyone in my shoes would have had the same concerns as I did.  
So did you end up getting what you paid for? How was it?

There system is, I'll admit, mildly confusing. The track option on site requires an order number. I only ever receieved one confirmation e-mail. immediately after placing order. That e-mail advised me I'd receive another when the pack shipped, which would also contain the order number.

A couple days later I still hadn't received the second message. Logged into site  and got into my account "user control panel", if you will, and clicked on "order history". Maybe just "history". I can't remember. My brain is made of lime jellow, YA KNOW??

Anyways. there lied the order number itself. Plugged that into the tracking tool and got my USPS tracking #, and a cpl. days later I had a bottle fuck my whole world up. 

Tldr; If you don't receieve a order/tracking number after ordering, log into your acct. on the site and look up your order history.

@baclofailure   I did get my order.. I was just confused because they were giving me 2 different order #'s and the one they kept saying was shipped, did not match the one I got in my confirmation email and the one on my order history...  Everything was good though and it all worked out.  Product itself was a little weak, but works.. 

Landing Thursday: Flam, flualp, diclaz  @ tianeptine. Been a long year already, looking forward to a chill ass Memorial Day weekend. Can't fucking wait.

Yes, their website isn't the best but just be halfway sober while placing an order because you have to be very thorough while navigating the shopping cart.. And just don't bother logging in. Just make sure once you  have completed payment that you write down your order number.

I first bought clon from them off Ebay, then Amazon, before they took them down. The first time I received a few bottles on clon, I accidentally spilled half of one of my bottles, so that got me pretty hacked off and mad at my clumsiness. I then probably, out of anger took too much for the first time and blacked out for the night. I also had a pretty decent daily benzo tolerance at the time, so I was scared to use more after blacking out. However, I tried it again and figured out my dosing that now makes me have that calm energy for the most part, and yes I will admit I have grown a tolerance a bit and I afraid of my addictive personality. 

Guys learn BTC and they will give you a 20% discount. Spend $100 and get free shipping. I usually just buy the liquid clon bottles and love them. I do not understand all of the haters on this thread. I recently ordered Flub and am looking forward to carefully testing it. Oh and they ship fast as well.I give them a 10/10 and I am extremely objective in all my reviews of other vendors. I only use quality and reliable vendors once I have found the right one or several in my case. Peace and good vibes to all of you out there.

Clam is my favorite, but I've read almost nothing but bad reviews on theirs, so I just skipped it. Last order was great tho, if this one comes in and everything's good I'm gonna go ahead and try the clam. Really, really hoping the diclaz is legit. I really want a g of that to stash for emergencies.

Are they not accepting @m@zon gift card as payment anymore?
The option went down last night, within hours of me mentioning it in the other thread. I e-mailed last night, asked if they expected to resume accepting them anytime soon. Response came mid morning today.  Their comms, in my limited experience, are always relatively quick, albeit quite brief. They simply answered that they "hope to have the issue resolved soon, and sorry for the inconvenience".

Big bummer, hopefully it does,become an option again soon. They finally dropped the price on the Clam and I'm anxious to research theirs.

As to my order - all 5 btls. are full and did not leak. My first doses were 30mins ago @ 2:30 p.m.

1mg Diclaz, .25mg Flualp and 50mgs Tianeptine. Already sensing the beginning of muscle relaxant properties and the anxiolysis seems to be kicking in well. The good feels are def. becoming more and more pronounced. I haven't used any benzos in at least a week, last use 32.5mgs K-pin spread over a period of around a week. Haven't had a single dose since at least this past Sunday. I have been taking Kratom daily for, eh, maybe the last 2-4 months. Am hoping of,course to dial in a great benzo experience, but possibly even more hoping the tianeptine will prove an effective tool as well.

And more then anything, I hope and pray I can keep my re-dosing to a minimum. I'd rather just pass out for the afternoon than go into a dis-inhibitory rage of excitement, putting dropper full after dropper full under my tongue. My first order was just Flam , and it was wreck. Totally my fault. Luckily I ended up skating through with only some minor issues. I decided walking home from work earlier that I should remain calm and stick to the plan, a cornerstone of which being don't even open the Flam till this weekend, and when I do keep everything else locked up outta reach. I do have a reason for re ordering the stuff, tho. It was a useful option right up to about the 2 hour mark, when it took over, I lost myself for a couple days, coming to with, very little memory of the previous evening

I've gotten out my notebook to keep tabs on times/amounts/feelings from the doses. I'll be experimenting from now all through this long Holiday weekend. Testing different combos and diff. dosages of single chems alike. Any suggestions or questions are welcomed.

For now, I have dishes & laundry to finish, my disaster are of a room to sort,through, and a shower to get in. Feeling mild sedation now, but nothing where Ive just gotta lay down immediately. Mood is already feeling brighter, motivation to complete these tasks is rising. So, happy Thursday everybody. Wish me luch but even more  SELF CONTROL. God knows I need it. Here we sooooooooooo........

WIN_20190523_15_40_45_Pro.jpg

Edit: Now 2 hours in from initial dose.,Feeling pleasant but, I must admit, underwhelmed., To be perfectly honest,mthough, I need to seek out info on the come up times of each chem. I thought a couple hours would be sufficient. So far, results are noticeable but incredibly mild compared to what I'd expected. Had some high hopes for the tianeptine/benzo combo. Hope I can get it to work for my equipment

Now, @ 4:30 I add 2mgs Diclaz, and another 150-250ug Flualp to the testing vessel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried the flub. I was going to get the flap but I accidentally ordered flub. It is .5 and flam 1mg. Is .5 the average starting dose for Flub. I hope I didn't f*ck up.

Has anyone tried the flub. I was going to get the flap but I accidentally ordered flub. It is .5 and flam 1mg. Is .5 the average starting dose for Flub. I hope I didn't f*ck up.
0.5 of flub is the same as 20mg of V@l1um. I have it and like it better than flam. A light dose would be 0.1-0.2mg a Common dose would be 0.2-0.4mg and a Strong dose would be 0.4-0.6mg.

0.5 of flub is the same as 20mg of V@l1um. I have it and like it better than flam. A light dose would be 0.1-0.2mg a Common dose would be 0.2-0.4mg and a Strong dose would be 0.4-0.6mg.
@Ipon Thanks so much for the info. It's much appreciated! 

@hitme I would suggest getting a time lock kitchen safe for helping with self control issues.  This way you can dose and then secure your stuff for a predetermined amount of time to avoid unwanted re-doses.  Also a reputable domestic vendor is accepting new customers for a limited time if you can do bitcoin...it's cheaper and higher quality but might be an extra day or 2 for shipping compared to AC.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back