Update for absolutechems

I ordered 1 Bottle of Flu-Alp, 1 Bottle of Clon, 1 Bottle of Diclazepam on May 21st which costs $106.36

payment accepted on the 22nd

shipped that day

and received order promptly on may 24th.

shipping was fast and good, this was my second order from them. Solutions up to par from the last order.

Everything checked out and I have to say I am still a Happy customer, ill continue to order from them unless I find some better prices lol.

This Amazon g/k situation is a true thorn in my side. I only use pre paids, and all they beat options refuse to accept them. Working on getting the order placed through Google pay, with a little help from family  I really, really need to learn not coin. I'm just so worried I'll make money tiny mistake, overlook one thing and the whole operation will wind up a wash. Fuck, this sucks. Really, really need to order today.  

I use them for Clon%#$*&$ and then recently tried Flual&*az^la$ and they are both badass. I haven't compared them to any other's RC's, as I prefer to stick with what works. I do realize that I have to take breaks here and there, and use my regular ben$os to help with any cravings. I think if none of us had any ben$0 tolerance on this thread, they would probably pass out from a smallish dose of either. Let's be careful when rating the quality we realize where out tolerances are already at when researching. All that big said Diclaz$p@m. It is expensive and I have never messed with the powders. Is it worth trying if I like the other two. Also I have never tried Etizolam. I am probably not going to bother since I live in a state where they won't ship too. Any advice on what's the best, even though everyone body and reaction to ben$os varies.. 

Last edited:
If anyones curious about absolute chems... they are scammers. Ordered clonazolam from them 3 times and every time I downed the entire bottle and had no effect. I dont even take benzos ever I just wanted to try it. They have bunk shit. Should be called absolute scams

If anyones curious about absolute chems... they are scammers. Ordered clonazolam from them 3 times and every time I downed the entire bottle and had no effect. I dont even take benzos ever I just wanted to try it. They have bunk shit. Should be called absolute scams
really? so you ordered one bottle of clona...downed it, didn't work. So then you bought TWO more bottle..TWO separate times and expected a different outcome?

Someone about this sounds fishy. And, seeing as this is/was your first post....im inclined to say your story doesn't hold water.    BUT HEY, maybe its 100% true. But, you made 1 post and it's trashing a good source for what reason...IDK.

But the part about buying THREE separate times from them all to be bonk stuff...why buy two more bottles? LOL. I'd demand them to send me what you ordered(real stuff) FOR FREE and if they don't...move in. 

This all just seems....sketchy.

Last edited:
another thing...99% of the reviews are positive....then this completely silly story of them sending you fake stuff. I don't buy it. I hope im wrong...but...if it smells like a stunk and looks like a stunk...it's probably a shill. Or, in this case..a negative shill? LOL

Either way..that review is WAY out of the ordinary. It SEEMS like this 1 post new member is acting like they got scammed in hopes a legit vendor will send them something just to keep their per up. 

But you know what?!?!...that's what we got forums for. To sniff out the shit. lol. 

AC is totally legit. I've ordered 26 bottles over the course of months and they've all been consistent. If I ever felt scammed they would have never seen anymore of my money. Also, I don't see how in the world any human could down three bottles just based on the 3thyl alone.

Made one order. Quick delivery- product on point (dicla23p4m solution), will probably use them again at some point ☺️

AC is the real deal.

2 day shipping for a decent size amount.

high quality products and haters just don’t know what tolerance is yet.

1,000 gold ⭐️ 

absolute is legit....ish.  theyre very professional, normally good about shipping, normally takes 3 days, though something seems up with their cl@m.  their d1cl@ze is great for research, their f1u@lpr@z0l@m is great to research, f1ubr0m@z0l@m was good to research... pretty much everything I've researched from them has been solid besides the cl@m, very underdosed and doesnt feel like how it should. atleast not the last couple orders.  seems like theyre following elites footsteps cuz  right before they exited they were giving out incredibly underdosed pellets.  just in case when I order from them I keep it small, but so far they've been good to me, ijuststay a  way from the cl@m 

Received my first order of diclaz yesterday. My researchers don’t have much to compare it to, but they say it seems relatively weak. Started with small doses and upped them every 2-3 hours to max dose of 1.25-1.50. They’re exhibiting very minimal effects. Heavy benzo tolerance which may be playing into the results. Should doses be increased?

Received my first order of diclaz yesterday. My researchers don’t have much to compare it to, but they say it seems relatively weak. Started with small doses and upped them every 2-3 hours to max dose of 1.25-1.50. They’re exhibiting very minimal effects. Heavy benzo tolerance which may be playing into the results. Should doses be increased?
I know everyone’s tolerance is different, but can anyone share an average dose they use for their experiments. 

@BongoRed I can tell you from my researchers experiments the standard dose with AC's C-lam would be about 1.5-2mg. Diclaz was at least 3mg, F-lam .75-1.25mg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love absolute have never once had any problems with them whatsoever however one of my latest items have been on hold for the past 24 hours is that reason for concern?

So these guys are 100%. Because 800$ minimum for one thing were studying is a lot. The other studied substance over here has a smaller minimum but it’s 250$. This must be super high quality im guessing? Any one ordered real recently. Thanks for any answers. Ok I see there’s been recent orders I see know, 

I do not understand how people have such huge tolerances. I’m tapering off sub (took last crumb yesterday), klonopins, And tapering off of the clon from AC. It kicked me ass the first time I tried it but now I know I have a huge tolerance but still enjoy it. I may have to stop one of the 3 tapers, until I feel normal without my Subs, and AC could be my lifeline to easy withdrawal amongst my other tools stored to keep me less irritable. Peace y’all!

It’s like 400$ for a gram. Is this pure and all the 70$ or less not pure? Anyone know if this  stuff is worth paying 5’ to 10 times more than normal. Or any input. Oh one more thing are they in the US ? I found something I want to buy soon, but if anyone has info on my first questions , I’d be grateful. I want to find the best but paying 800$ t

for something that’s 300 here in the US , there’s got to be a huge difference, do you guys notice . Have a great day.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back