Update for absolutechems

Placed my first order with absolute chems yesterday morning for cl@n and Fluap. Paid with *****. Never received a confirmation email. 

Items came today...thats 1 day delivery. Granted, we are in the same part of the state, but still wow.

Tested the fluap...seems potent and legit. I will test the cl@n tonight. Nothing but good things to say about these guys,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had much success with them. If you pay for fast shipping, you can get it the next day, if you oder early. Research is really good, from what I can recall :)

I've been ordering from them for the past year, my last order was 5 bottles and all arrived in 4 days, 2 days early, i live in Alaska so a wait is expected lol

the clam gets me every time

I've ordered cl@m and dicl@z in the past, and just order some flu@lp which came in two days. the previous two seemed a little weak to me but I have no basis for comparison, but flu@lp is right where it should be for my hypothesis to be supported in my research. 

I just procursed some flu@lpraz01am and my tester rats seem to much prefer it to the dicl@zep@m or the 3tiz0lam. Previous orders of dicl@zepam seemed a bit weak, as did the cl0nazol4m. It has an interesting side effect of slowing down the perspective of time in my test subjects. Overall my data seem very content and friendlier than usual.

Ordering 2 or more of one rc will save you a butt load, buying one of each doesn't apply the discount, you can nab like 6 of one kind for 120 getting the free shipping Aswell 

So what is so great about tianapine¿ I was always told to stay away from antidepressants unless I needed them. Can anyone fill me in please

My tracking updated on my order and my order arrived at my usps facility this evening for those who were thinking they (absolutechems)!are attempting an exit scam. I hope those who were receding issues with their orders also got an update or some reassurance for their own orders .. I can still update tomorrow when I get my order again. that’s all , just wanted to update you guys on that -K
They're absolutely scamming. Seems like their supplier upstream may have fucked them and they're trying to pass the loss off to us. IME that's how the vast majority of scams come about. Dudes keep re-upping bigger and eventually order a ridiculous amount of bunk product then need to push it to the streets to recoup.

I ordered raw clam and received very quickly but it's not clam, I've used lots of clam in my life, and I cannot figure out what it was. I dosed it at. 5mg, took a little less, maybe .4mg. Felt kinda strange, then really tired and fell asleep.  Then I started to instantly feel like I was having WD'S, luckily I had something else on me.  On another forum, I've had multiple ppl ask me the same question and ask if I ever figured out what it was because they had the same experience, and like I mentioned I used clam from especially DRC for years and this is not clam.  It looks the same, nice yellow, but I have no idea what it is and since the first time I used it I've tried a few more times with the same results so I sent some to friends and same experience along with multiple others having the same experience. I've read the diclaz raw is good but I'm nervous to order from them, the price is high but I don't want a gram of something I have no clue of what it is. 

Right after this I came across another connection, got real clam, flualp, diclaz, etiz and all were great but he has since dissapeared. I'm amazed to see so many good reviews on them as my only order of a gram feels awful and is nothing like I've ever experienced. It almost made me feel kinda just out of it then sleep then WD feeling. I don't know what to think. Packaging and ship time was great and was excited to find another supply but it ended up for me as a complete disappointment, I never contacted them because I'm certain they would just say you got what you ordered but it's not the case. This again was a time they claimed to have a surplus of clan and we're offering bottles at a reduced price but the raw was full price and I'm afraid to touch it. I'm now about to run out of flualp which I only use at night but I wake up a lot due to bad injury so I'll dose each time I wake up, so maybe 5 ml over the night but then I won't need any the entire day but this was from the supplier I got after and has dissapeared, now I'm stuck. I'm glad to see others are having good luck with it but it wasn't the case for me. 

@Jeffery Horn  I know this is an older question, but I just wanted to mention that it actually hits the opi@tes receptors, so some people use it for that reason and get a buzz.. It is @ddictive though and can have some bad withdraw@ls, just as any opi@te.

@PharmaDog Just so you now.. especially being your a brand new member with only this post, you need to run site my @Admin first.  This helps to keep our member's safe and not lose $.  Please no one ord3r from this vend3r until the @Admin checks into it  Thank you.  It just sounds too good to be true.. which means it usually is.  Just looking out.  Hope it is a good site, as I would love to try it, but not till it gets approves by the vendor..

I was slightly worried after reading this post after already have placed an order with Absolute chems over the weekend. The package shipped Tuesday (monday was a holiday) and arrived today. I can only vouch for the d1cl@z but the results are in line with my other research with this chemical. Seems to be a good product to me. Can't speak to the clam, which does seem like it has caused issues for some... just my 2 cents!

I’ve been ordering diclazepam for tapering purposes from Absolute for some time, with no interest in going out of my way to purchase recreational benzos. Due to dosing tests and the receipt of an incorrect RC labeled as diclazepam, I realized that had been receiving inert solution for some time, and unbeknownst to me, I was actually no longer physically dependent.

When the mysterious mislabeled RC benzo arrived, I was surprised to get high off of a very small dose, and though I no longer enjoy recreational benzos, ended up getting high every day for three weeks due to inhibitions and compulsive reducing.

Now I’m extremely curious to as to what the mislabled benzo might have been. It had a duration of about 12 hours, with some mild remaining effects on the mornings following administration.

This is obviously an abhorrent business practice, and particularly dangerous to those of us who are dependent and tapering, but it’s so counfounding. Why would Absolute do this, when they otherwise run their business efficiently, always ship in a timely fashion, etc? It’s truly reprehensible.

All of that aside, if anyone has a clue as to what the mystery benzo might have been, I’d be grateful for your guesses. The only point of data that I can offer is that it was not strong enough to be clonazolam.

@pfunkallstar I didn’t catch your post before writing this, but it sounds like we’ve come to the same conclusion. Truly awful.

Absolute chems is horrible.I got 2 grams of etiz, purity best as possible, bought pg and vg , from amazon, and 8 30ml bottles with droppers.

I made 8 4mg/ml solutions... from one gram

yet to make the 8 others from gram two

cost me $72 for what they are charging $100s more for.  2000mg and pg/vg

why pay them tons more, u have to look around and you will find you can save endless amts of cash

@Lycea  Honestly they are not professionals. I can take the reigns and never make an error. they are what a true scam is, and cant even give legit service.   anyome could, they just. Its sad I actually asked someone if thats even allowed

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back