veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
Anyone heard from her lately? She was out of something and said she would ship when restocked beginning of January. Just waiting to hear back she offered a generous compensation for the error on her part so I'm not stressing it too much just trying to find out some info and she hasn't got back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tried the Amnofelic Acid?  That's a new one for me.
I was thinking about that one myself, but be careful as it's also an antibiotic and could cause issues with your immune system if you were to research daily... but I ain't scared, though it seems she may be MIA again since the 6th of January.

Just for the sake of completeness, I also have an outstanding order and haven’t heard from her since 1/6. Hope she’s alright

Me too, I have an outstanding order from 1/6.  She has not answered my latest email from Tuesday.

This is a real shame, because not only was she friendly and *had* a nice selection of products with great prices, but everyone here seemed to really like doing business with her. She first started having fulfillment issues towards the end of November. I believe I was one of the last few people to get my order filled after an extended wait (ordered on 11/28 didn’t ship until 12/16

there are a handful of you guys talking about unfulfilled orders, but there’s got to be others who just don’t want to post. I’m pulling for her to make a comeback, but with what I’ve seen over the last 2.5 months it’s not looking good. Even her pastebin is filled with stuff that can be purchased for an eighth of the price from other reputable websites. Even her “Nootropic/ adaptogen blends” are just copies of other popular supplements.

Might be time to cut our losses and find another domestic RC vendor. Preferably one who actually sells RC’s not just stuff you can get from legit websites or even eBay. She had a decent run, but things like this are always sad.

i say sad instead of infuriating, because it’s obvious she didn’t pull an exit scam like other people do. just seems like there are a few orders she couldn’t fulfill.

if her list started offering (re-offering)  a  bunch of scheduled analogues, let’s face it most of us would’ve known better and seen the writing on the wall. But that’s the opposite of what happened

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, her profile shows last activity was just this past Friday... but, and i may be mistaken, she is now just a "Member" and not a Sponsor or Vendor despite having been both in the past from what i recall, so could be related to mod or admin changes.

i say sad instead of infuriating, because it’s obvious she didn’t pull an exit scam like other people do. just seems like there are a few orders she couldn’t fulfill.
that's my take away, as well. bummer. 

Has anyone tried the Amnofelic Acid?  That's a new one for me.
Yeah, that stuff is awesome, IMO. barely soluble in water, which is inconvenient, but very soluble in ethanol.  Everclear certainly did the trick, but I think even normal vodka would probably work.

I was thinking about that one myself, but be careful as it's also an antibiotic and could cause issues with your immune system if you were to research daily... but I ain't scared, though it seems she may be MIA again since the 6th of January.
Yeah, the antibiotic thing gave me pause too, but not enough to stop me.  I wish I knew what it was used for when introduced as an antibiotic, because so far, this is definitely my favorite antibiotic.  Mainlining cipro feels pretty good too... /S

@vs322 I'm guessing you were one of the lucky few that snagged it in the small window, or did you take your business elsewhere?  I know I've seen it in other places, more curious than anything.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back