veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
I think I will use this as the placeholder and write my wall of text in note pad and transfer over.  I wanted to quickly agree with @GertBFrobe that she is one of the few reliable and trustworthy domestic vendors of anything, and seems like a genuinely genuine person, so take the time to remember that vendors are just people doing a job and not some sort of "service" themselves, so be kind, patient, and try having a bit of conversation even in order emails.  She's risking her neck more than you so don't forget two things:

1.  What I just said like two sentences ago.

2.  If anyone is selling or knows where to find a pair of Technics SL-1200 MK2 direct drive turntables,  hit me up because I needs them badly.   I guess a decent set of MK5s for the the right price woudl also work.  And I don't mean some set you find on Ebay,  I'd like to at least get to ask some questions and maybe hear a recording of them being used recently in case I can't find any locally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this vendor still here? I wanted to order some of the mph but i don't know current stock as its a old paste says 3 grams left.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OfficeGirl I may challenge you to a duel if you go after all 3... but I did send her an email asking a few things, including what you mentioned, but it's the Holidays and I also tend to email at weird hours and days, but it looks like she was online somewhat recently.  I'm just going to throw out an order, mostly interested in something else, but if you're lab is out of the 4F totally, let me know and I'll say in my message I'm ok with leaving that item out if there is only 1 left.  Let's see what happens, it might be my fault for procrastinating on a promised review, but that's what I do best.

@OfficeGirl

sorry officegirl (I've always loved your sn/avatar btw) , we are out of 4f for a little while,  but to anyone who already paid for it, there's no need to worry,  on her way to you. my bad on letting the bin get stale, loves

it's freshened up now tho with a flashy new offering: *Amn0fel1c Ac1d* - very potent, dopamine heavy stim to love but also respect very much in your research,  do the reading before the eating ;)

love you all! It's almost silly and I know it's hard to believe but  can you believe that even more surprises are on their merry way 💋

bin in page 1 

Maggie- my Order finally arrived after visiting just abouTevery state- no fault of veggetime slip shop, just the wacky postal service. In the meantime she took care of me by overnighting me something which the post office also took 5 days to deliver. So thanks again for all the help and responses - I hope you got your money back for delivery and I think probably even the insurance on the LOOONG time order. If any one is thinking of placing an order from this shop don’t hesitate- everything is always on point - sometimes with a little xtra surprise. Average wait times for my 1st 5 orders where 3-5 days. Even though post office got this one bungled - it was worth the wait! Keep it up Maggie you’re doing great- I highly recommend this vendor!!

I'm writing you're review right now.  In fact, you should know that due to being in the process of reading it.  What can I say that everyone else hasn't already posted and still be semi-relevent to the topic of this thread? Umm, I can't recall what day I started this, but at least my first two sentences were saved.  But seriously, I'm supposed to write a  wall o' text that isn't just echoing everyone else... so let's start with the obvious withcraftery of making things just appear early this time of year with a pandemic ongoing.  I've actually saved the inner packaging because it's the most unique I've received and really reminds me of the things my no-longer-with-us research partner tried to do.  (This yet another continuation.  Time slips really should be my new name, if narcoleptic amnesiac weren't more on the nose.)  Hmmm, more thing not said by others... she at least pretended to humor my musical recommendation of the hip-hop group Haiku D'Etat in place of an actual haiku... but 12 billlion bonus points if she really is bout that West Side Slip and Slide.  I really can't write much more because I don't need to start repeating others in addition to myself.  This attempt is F---, unlike the best vendor around, for whom this late, rambling, not-much-of-an-actual-review is dedicated to.  Thanks for being the best!

I believe I owe Veggerz another glowing review. My item was on back-order but shd made sure to get it out to me as soon as available in record time. Quality and price, great as usual.

Now for something strange, she's been MIA to any of my requests or inquiries since Nov 23. Does anyone know of any time-off at the moment? I'm a little worried.

Bizz

@Biskobro Thanks, sometimes a mod or admin can grab someone's attention better than a a mob, even one of well wishers.  She's been like a constant ray of sunshine in these dark times, just from the way she expresses herself and seems genuinely grateful and eternally optimistic.   We need all the light we can get, so here's to hoping she's just taking some personal time, because sometimes even telling folks you're planning to do so just creates more demands and stress.

@brnr1822 Good point, I hadn’t considered that. On the other hand, I had ALREADY sent her some money on the 1st with the intention of splitting a bigger purchase, and the last thing she said was “I’ll keep you posted”. Haven’t heard from her since, even sent a follow-up email the other day.   

Not suggesting she ditched us, it just seems to me a bit more than spontaneous time off. 

Any chance you can get 1P? I have orders of other magazines with other places, but those letters are not showing up. So I'm worried about continuing with them.

Actually just read previous messages. With no activity. Maybe I'll just wait. Patience is rule number 1 with these things 

@Godzilla @Drunkensmurf I know it's all anecdotal, but I've always made sure to make my interactions with vendors more of a conversation about random things that happened  to include an order and have yet to be ripped off.  It's come close, especially RR's little vacation a few months back and two others, one now totally defunct or working/scamming under a new name, decide to take 3-4 weeks before making good.  Some of that time was due to personal issues, including battling some inner demons I believe, but I like to think that being amicable towards vendors and treating them as people instead of a service will always see your pack arrive in the end... unless some greedy bureaucrats in suits end up with it.  It doesn't sound like any one sent payment long enough ago for you to be in more than the potential warning zone, but maybe I've just been lucky, so hopefully she's alright and we will only need to be patient a little longer.

I agree. Which is why I mentioned patience. Because mail time is never the same. Funny story. Yesterday I actually messaged my vendor because my magazine was a little later than usual. Nothing crazy. I'm a polite and understanding person. Then today it showed up. Super funny. At least I find it humorous. Sorry about my earlier post. Wasnt trying to be butt head.

@Godzilla It wasn't my intention to make it seem like I thought you were being accusatory.  Was trying to ease any anxious minds by having people remember, vendors are people too and sometimes shit happens that takes priority over everything... whether we would agree with that prioritization or not.  So I probably poorly worded an agreement with/extension of your statement, it happens when I get to rambling and have to edit my posts down so much before submitting.  Sometimes I'll write in an actual text editor and copy over my final edit and have found lost in translation can happen via copy/paste.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back