veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
I made an order w/ Veggieragz last week. The items were packed/shipped/and blasted across the other side of the continent within two days and delivered on a Saturday to boot. Quality seems good. Pricing is beyond fair. If they've got what you are looking for don't hesitate to place an order, or at least email and chat about your needs. "Maggie" (I guess is their name) is ridiculously responsive and courteous.  5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

damn @BizzleFizzle, that is truly lovely review, love the flow of it, very very readable, it like says nice things about me which idk is a big plus, its my pleasure to me to make you and other's orders and I sincerely appreciate when people express the specific positives in the experience. if I was gonna rate you as a customer (which is a terrible idea) 5 stars out of 5 stars. Writes great reviews, has cool username, fun to talk to, has good research taste. 

Love you all! New goodies are so close it's really exciting (omg i'm so sorry but none of them are dissos YET! I mean I did just see 'the real dragon eric' is back on discord so I think we're all saved basically(just kidding it is scammer i think)

Last edited:
@veggieragz the real DE is actually on discord!! I mean maybe there are still fake accounts going around, but the confirmed real one is def on there.  Take care and stay safe. 

@DoomKitty lol wow we really are saved.... lol someone I trust said that email was a known svammer, but maybe the person was DE the whole time, not taking clients atm, lol

holy smokes dooom thank you for always having every trick and every treat right in the bag ur the best love you!!!!

Last edited:
I am interested in the cyclazadone. Reading through the thread, which do you currently have, regular or nm? 
I’m needing a replacement for my adhd scripted med which seems to be hard to find in stock locally lately.  They tell me they only get in a certain amount each month and prescriptions have been exceeding their quota, idk. I think all the kids doing virtual school must have been put on them recently or something!   Cyclaz seems to be one of the few things that would work as a substitute. 

@Isaislosingit  agree as far as studies focus research goes I agree its hard to beat. For my machine, even only a couple rcs get more accurate readings than either. When you say normal do you mean science or like at the gas station lol? I 

Vaguely soon I it out as others phase in and vice versa though. Naybe mot, though hard to say

Last edited:
@Isaislosingit  agree as far as studies focus research goes I agree its hard to beat. For my machine, even only a couple rcs get more accurate readings than either. When you say normal do you mean science or like at the gas station lol? I 

Vaguely soon I it out as others phase in and vice versa though. Naybe mot, though hard to say
I may not be understanding the differences, I’ve seen people refer to cyclazadone and then n-methyl cyclazadone as two separate things. Comments like they’ve tried one but not the other. 

Just a quick report: package arrived Thursday, like 2 days after payment.  Amazing magazines, crazy good stealth, and faster shipment than I thought was possible via USPS right now.  Plus super-friendly, and awesome communication, as usual.  

Veggie is awesome! 10/10 - Great experience from start to finish. Quality of mags was outstanding. Really couldn’t ask for more!  🙂

Am interested in veggie's memantine. Does anyone have experience with veggie's mem, or with the substance in general for treating depression?

@Isaislosingit sorry friend just sent! And sorry to anyone who's sent an email in the last two or so days to no avail.

Got busy tending the garden for a moment but I'll be replying to all today.

Love to you all thank you so much for your support!

@herewegoagain

I actually don't have any customer refs for that one yet but I should pretty sooon.

Personally, I think it works great for depressed machines but can have side effects sometimes good  sometimes not fully wanted.

I certainly like keeping it around the lab for machine maintenance because doses on the heavy side of therapeutic perform like a kind of instant anti-depressant  specific funk the machines can't eliminate with common and euphoric inputs.

You can keep the doses v low tho and apparently will wear on like a typical a-d but that aspect of a chem's mech of action always gave me the heeby jeebis for some reason

If they are comfortable with it I'll put you two in touch once it reaches the lab and the machine . :)

Hey friends!! Love to you all!! As of now I'm closed for the rest of the week to tend the garden, organize and restock the shop, and reorganize and restock the girl (me 🥰) .

if you've already ordered then your order is in no probs, I won't be taking more orders until saturday (to be shipped monday), but I will be checking my email about existing orders. All   should be out by the day after tomorrow, and if you haven't received  or heard from me by the day after tomorrow (gulp) pleease reach out because it would break my heart if i forgot anyone, at all.  and i would be tres embarrassed but I will totally make it up to you. You'll be like, 'gee, I wish my order got timeshlippped every time.'

ok love you all thank you so so much for all your support it means the world to me i'll be in touch probably with a lot of you see you soon!

Wanted to thank VR,

Everything as expected, as always, stellar marks across the board.  

And Maggie I will be in  touch very shortly, no rush, you take care of you 🙂

I m going to place an order, Maggie seems so nice and easy to talk to. I will keep you all posted when I place and receive my order. 

okie doke ! Back open sweet friends!

so, despite my misguided expectations, only one exciting addition made it to the pastebin this week.  No worries, this lab is famous for it's love of waiting, and very soon there will be a few more options to put the twinkle in a variety of lab's eyes.  But it's a very special addition, regardless, and if you wanna check it out, pastebin is on page 1..

Love you all!!

Order placed! Will give a review of the order. So far its 100%. 

Fyi. Only my 2nd bitcoin use..1st was a very small amount lol..

Last edited by a moderator:
Late review here! My 2nd awesome order successful. Lab materials are second to none. I was in no rush and used standard shipping, which took longer than usual, but no bit dieal ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back