veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
Second order a success! With everything going on I would recommend Priority shipping, worth it IMO. I cheaped out and it took a week, which isn't at all bad. Thanks again veggieragz! Can't wait to see what the future has in store.

Second order arrived—haven't run the substances through the machines yet, but I don't anticioate any disappointment.  (One was a free sample, that V said she thought was kinda "meh", but that I might have use for in my lab.  Not her fault if that one, indeed, turns out to be "meh".)

Speed and communication were great as usual, and stealth is beyond comparison.  We're lucky that V works for the side of good, or else she might be smuggling plutonium for ISIS or something, given her skills.

Also, on a side note, V is such a cool, nice person.  Even if you don't plan to buy from her, just reach out, say hi, and get to know her, because she's awesome :-)

I think this most recent order took 5 (maybe 6) days to arrive—very fast.  I've already placed order #3.

If you could start supplying reliably both psych3d3l!@ and d!$$0s in wholesale bulk that is competitive, with a good range of them along with high purity, I'd hope to be in a position in a handful of months to source from you. Right now I am dealing with some tough financial straits due to personal life shit with my family going on and a recent loss of $5K, but if all goes well I hope to be back on my feet in the next handful of months.

@LysergamideLandscapes1938

I'm sorry to hear about the tough times. getting back on your feet is so hard but I believe in you. Hopefully we'll be in sync and by the time you're financially recovered I'll have many psych and disso options with discounts in stock. Synchronicity is powerful now all it takes is some manifestation ❤️

@Zilltron lol o-pce is def on my radar if I could get anything over from europe.

still hopeful but waiting a long time for some stims (small orders) to make it from some European vendors

Agreed though, 0-pc3 is a fantastic piece to research though and kudos btw your poetry is brilliant.

Im so happy you are doing well, sometimes new vendors get a hard time. I think you've more than proved yourself. Keep it up, and keep it safe. Ill be placing my third order tomorrow. You should be on the approved list in no time. Peace and love M! p.s. wheres the dissos at lol? PSS n0rflu is underrated. 

Last edited:
3rd successful order with Maggie- offered last Wednesday- arrived this morning- even got a little surprise in there! Happy to have found this little shop-  

- “once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of paces if you look at it right”—-J.G.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm sorry to hear about the tough times. getting back on your feet is so hard but I believe in you. Hopefully we'll be in sync and by the time you're financially recovered I'll have many psych and disso options with discounts in stock. Synchronicity is powerful now all it takes is some manifestation ❤️
Thank you very much for the supportive, compassionate words. I have faith in things too. I have no choice but to. I have a family to provide for, with a Bun in the Oven with the missus. Can't fail them! And I'd like to specify that I mentioned wholesale bulk of those because I'm hoping to start vending myself as well in the next couple months. Just working out things with a potential partner I'm in talks with regarding financial commitments and stock being established after that part is handled. This just came up in recent days with my friend and I talking about it. They actually approached me about partnering up, and I couldn't turn that down! Glad to see you are doing so well. I hope you stay legit and with a good heart! Wishing you good luck in all your Righteous pursuits!

@marthastewart lol agreed on the norflu friend. dissos are just a time slip away, lol. for real though, pretty soon I really hope
Any idea which disso? 2FĐ€Ķ and Đ€Ķ would be hype. The recent Chinese ban on the first one (Idk if both made it into the ban or not) makes it a scarcity that essentially only L!Z@ŘĐ L@ߧ mass produced essentially now. And they don't ship to the U§@!

I'm excited for you! lol having a partner with some petty cash is totally the name of this game lol. i learned that really quickly. that or selling 200 mg of etiz solution for 400 dollars lol. Unfortunately it;s hard for me to imagine working my way up the margin train to the point where I could sell bulk to another shop - to say that my lab acquires anything in bulk is fairy laughable.

I do love when the post makes it home to the people and they feel happy and i get to play shop kind of lol. reading good reviews always warms my heart. I think i really just love attention but also really need some extra cash lol. This isn't to say I'm ready to duck out at any time its inconvenient; - see myself running this lil family business for a quite a while.  Its a balance on a medium-broad beam when it comes to chem acqusisions:)

Next would be a 3 meo variant ( because it really pullls it weight, eh?) someday the others, probably intermittently when I come across a good deal domestically; we'll see. The continent of Europe has been withholding, which really fucks up a lot of options for small potatoes like me without many secret sources up my sleeve lol.  

anyway, love to you and the fam and best of luck in all your ventures. hopefully i can acquire from you in the near future.

I'm excited for you! lol having a partner with some petty cash is totally the name of this game lol. i learned that really quickly. that or selling 200 mg of etiz solution for 400 dollars lol. Unfortunately it;s hard for me to imagine working my way up the margin train to the point where I could sell bulk to another shop - to say that my lab acquires anything in bulk is fairy laughable.

I do love when the post makes it home to the people and they feel happy and i get to play shop kind of lol. reading good reviews always warms my heart. I think i really just love attention but also really need some extra cash lol. This isn't to say I'm ready to duck out at any time its inconvenient; - see myself running this lil family business for a quite a while.  Its a balance on a medium-broad beam when it comes to chem acqusisions:)

Next would be a 3 meo variant ( because it really pullls it weight, eh?) someday the others, probably intermittently when I come across a good deal domestically; we'll see. The continent of Europe has been withholding, which really fucks up a lot of options for small potatoes like me without many secret sources up my sleeve lol.  

anyway, love to you and the fam and best of luck in all your ventures. hopefully i can acquire from you in the near future.
I feel. Working your way up from small potatoes is a tough flip fight, but it can be done if you make a point to commit a certain amount of returns on investment every time you reup and flip. My standard always has been at minimum 50% of profit margins, meaning after the cost to reup on the same quantity as what I just had to flip from my last one has been taken out and set aside for reinvestment I add 50% of my remainder. I try usually to reinvest enough to double my stock from the last one.

And who knows? If I get myself operational and approved to work with people here, I'd be stoked to work with you. I've been passively watching your progress, and am satisfied with the reputation and persona I see attached to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd successful order with Maggie- offered last Wednesday- arrived this morning- even got a little surprise in there! Happy to have found this little shop-  

- “once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of paces if you look at it right”—-J.G.
Love that it went well for you, and look forward to doing my own ordering with her perhaps when my money gets right.

Love your quote too. Jerry was the man, and "Scarlet Begonias" is one of my favorite songs from them! Though I honestly like the cover Bradley did with Sublime more, surprisingly!

@hellfee

Omg when it comes im gonna let the entirety of your mailbox hear me sing it all the way to my thread. Haven't seen it in a min for pricey d0m3stic slice of slice but also i spend  much more time answering emails now that i dont spend as much time reading up and down the rc threads until i have to wait for someone to post something lol. Damn I bet  some top tier dramas are plying out and im missing them like a normie lol oh well 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back