veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
@swifTinator\

forgive my dull eyes and ears...

are you saying that there are synergistically large data yields were achieved in researching the aforementioned simultaneously? 

or that, in general, these materials make for great research results and you might be interested in obtaining?

@7ohmbro

I'm glad you're into the idea of n00ts being available at the shop. It's something I've  researched and read about  even longer than

more traditional research options; particularly stacks and combinations that don't make machines want to end it all, and also that don't cause significant damage to them while they manically focus & bliss out on reddit.

idk if we should take it to another thread or if we're fine right here but i would love to hear about anyone's favorite nootropic research stacks. 

I'm actually equipped to encapsulate accurate custom blends and would love to offer that service on the cheap if anyone was interested. 

I never post here, but I thought this vendor deserves it. Excellent communication, fast delivery, and everything is as advertised. And the packaging...well, I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone awaiting they're order, but the packaging is FABULOUS to say the least. A+!!! Will be ordering again very soon.

Hey sweet friends!

I've updated the bin with a few new items. Same bin as page one but linkin log pastebin.com/YRhAVUSF

Out of NMC for the time being.

Is replaced by regular Cycl@z -  its somewhat puncher though shorter acting big sister.

Curious to anyone who tried the NMC (it would be particularly helpful if ordered from me, but anyone whose tried it all do plz chip in) how did you feel about it? Is it worth it to reorder?

I like it because, imo, it kicks m0dafinil's butt as far as a replacement for prescript amp research goes,

That and its available to me without having to wonder if it'll land or not,

But if everyone's research can do without, I'll let it go :) 

Another update:

my area of the country has been experiencing a weather alert that is affecting post to some degree.  I dont think things are too backed up but, as im sure you all know (if u follow the news), usps is having a bit of a moment even without my local disruptions and the holiday yesterday. 

So sorry for any delays possibly caused and just know that everything ordered is on its way, sent with love and attention, and just dying to be in your labs

the weather alert ends on the 15th, Btw.  

Love to you all!!!    

Veggie

Last edited:
Thank you @veggieragz I will be reaching out to you. Sorry must have been in my second home the hospital. Glad to have a new vendor. Thank you about weather alert. Please stay safe and great to meet you.

@Whoopiegoldburgg222  @7ohmbro  et al., want to join me in asking @veggieragz to seek out (or at least price) some 9-Methyl-ß-carboline?  

Also, FWIW, I'd say that Flmodaf is similar to mph in roughly the same way that tylenol is similar to morphine. They both help with wakefulness, but (at least for me, taking prescription mph for moderate-severe ADHD) mph is a magic potion that gives me powers and abilities beyond those of lowly mortals, while moda/Flmoda is kind of like a strong cup of coffee.  IDK...my brain is a bit unusual though.

I'm actually equipped to encapsulate accurate custom blends and would love to offer that service on the cheap if anyone was interested.
I'd be interested in that personally. N00tropics are an area I have done much research in. I use L-Trypt0phan regularly and have Agmatine, other than that nothing.

@vs322 To be honest, that's how all afinils have researched for me; wakefulness, edginess, anxiety, very little focus. One way that I've been able to twist them into a suitable replacement for prescript add meds research is by bringing to the lab micro-mini doses of a lyserg@mide to help with motivation, mood, and to some extent focus (I also have an unusual brain, based on what I read at least) and a b3nz0 analouge to sand off some of the pointier corners. This, for me, was often sustainable between scripts while I used to heavily research them.

To be honest, when the time came, it wasn't very difficult to entirely trade out @ddy for cycl@z or NMC and then sometimes nothing. before cycl@z was in my lab, though, and after NL became overly unpredictable, I could hardly stand a day without ADD meds in the lab.

Do you find flmOmo worse than M0da though? To me they're a bit tough to tell apart, while @dr@finil researches like the equivalent of a grumpy afternoon.

that said; some people really claim love that family. When I read this, I think, 'be my guest.

@7ohmbro thank you so much!

I can't wait to hear from you!! Thank you so much for the lovely hello.

Also my heart goes out to you!! I so hope that you're on the mend in permanent way soon. Love and health to you!

@veggieragz FlModa is like gas-station coffee, moda is like Starbucks.  Armoda is like Starbucks with mandatory refills of your coffee.  Adafranil (sp?) is back to gas-station coffee, but it's been reheated a few times.  Oh, and it has like three bottles of tylenol mixed in to f*ck up your liver... just for fun.

But I'm with you that moda is great for some people.  I know two narcoleptics who can lead normal lives again because of it.

But I also met the guy whose wife "invented" armodafinil. He said everyoneone on the project knew with absolute certainty that it was inferior to normal modaf, and they were only producing it because the modaf patent was expiring soon.   

Oops—forgot the important disclaimer that the "gas-station coffee" remarks in my preceding post reflect my subjective, personal experience.  Very possible that I'm unfairly comparing a dirty batch of Flmoda with brand-name pharmaceutical moda.

My liver has finally forgiven me for college, but if I took adafrani (sp?), l fear that fragile forgiveness would shatter.  

Hearsay caveats notwithstanding, I stand by the remarks about armodafinil as objective truth....

@vs322 I love everything about everything you just said, I don't have a ton of time to respond right now which is sad because I have a lot to say (I should probably pm you), but know that, as I do my day's duty (or whatever tf), your insights and wit will be ringing tingling in my ears. 

I realized that I totally forgot to mark a price on the 9mbc;s

so if we all hold hands and wait for a couple weeks -  and my friends are as friendly as they claim - 

we could be having that good jazz in the lab,  correcting previous mistakes in our calculations, for like 30ish a g 

at the shop

Edit: perhaps I'm being tres optimistic regarding the 9, but these are the numbers and situations

that my little brain has thus far been able to conceive

Last edited:
Just placed my second order. There was a slight hiccup, no one's fault, but Ms. M offered to more than compensate for it. She's the absolute best! I can't recommend this vendor highly enough!

Yet another great timely order from veggie time slips shop. 
ordered 10/11- post office closed 10/12 

orger arrived today 10/16.  Can’t recommend this shop more- Maggie is great and helps with any questions/concerns-packaging is great!

product is excellent!!🌹⚡🐢

Ordered 10/8 and received 10/16 - post offices were closed on Monday too.

Everything looks legit. The packaging is great. Veggie communicates and is a very sweet person :) 

Ordered Tuesday of this week, package arrived today.  Amazing speed, great communication, and LITERALLY the best stealth ever.  I wouldn't have even found the thing I ordered if I didn't know to look for it.  I'd give Veggie 11/10 if it wouldn't bug my inner mathematician :-)  Will *Definitely* be ordering again!

@vs322 lol I give your review 6 out of 5 stars just stunning. But seriously thank you so much I'm so glad you dig the stealth :) 

Just wanted to throw in some experience with 9me-bc, as it has significant research benefits to many of us who like to flood the synapse with dopamine neurons and the like.  I'll dig up some studies when time permits.  But after much research, I have concluded it will always have a spot in my lab for certain trials.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost didn't mention on account of stock being so small, but we currently have 6 or so un-reserved super premium 150 mcg tabs of 1plds in stock with more on the way.

Since stock is so small, they are $15 each. I performed a small quality control experiment at the lab, using less than half a unit, and wowee nearly knocked my lab coat off.

Also, centrophenoxine is available for purchase. 

Sold out of cycl@z but added M0rphodrol (lower price, too) and more NMC should join us soon.

Love you all!!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back